RISKY?! Everyone’s lives were at risk!! As if Zant, basically another demon, could KILL you!! Great... well... some of his thoughts showed he might trust you a bit more now... as he shoots himself into the air, you fall off his hand... even better... you growl and look around the room. Part of the walls had pipes on them, which you scuttled over to and elevated upwards on. You then crawl across them as they go horizontally at the ceiling, making your way right above the dark lord... pshh... as if... he was no dark lord, not one YOU would ever bow down to... you take a deep breath... and PRAY his magic follows the same logic as demons from your universe... and drop down, onto his head, and begin scuttling all around his figure in an attempt to distract. And you move rather quickly!! Like a squirrel. Through the contact with his body, you begin making mental connections, beginning the same process you had tried on the beastly crocodile. This had to work, Had to do SOMETHING at least!!

SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @FinalFight​

Zant watched in amusement as the others began to plan out their attacks. Raising a single arm out in front of him, he began to float mid-air. "Planning will do nothing to save you now." He said, letting out yet another small chuckle. As all the long ranged attacks began to fire upon Zant, he simply stood there in place. The Usurper King simply disappeared into thin air as Noel's bullets began firing upon him, none of the bullets even coming close to hitting him, but instead only striking the wall behind him! He reappeared right next to her in a matter of seconds, as if he had teleported there. Zant quickly rose up into the air once more, aiming to deliver a swift kick to Noel's abdomen. If it connected, it would have been with enough force to send her flying back a few feet!

"The Mirror of Twilight means nothing to me, you cretin." Zant said to Eric as he approached, not even questioning how he knew of the fabled object. "The Tesseract holds much more power than that useless object."

Arthur's slug bullets managed to hit Zant, although that was using the term loosely. Yes, each bullet struck the Usurper King, though no notable damage was taken whatsoever. Instead, each bullet just appeared to be absorbed into Zant, with each of them disappearing as soon as they hit their mark. "You think your mere human weapons will be enough to even have a chance at striking me?" He chuckled again, before raising both his arms, sending the bullets flying back out! The bullets struck Bryan, Thaddeus, and Akechi all in the head, killing them all instantly. "Now do you see it? Do you see the power that my god has so graciously bestowed upon me?" He asked through his sick, twisted voice. But he wasn't done yet,

Once Alphonse leaped up into the air, Zant only stayed in place and watched, only slightly tilting his head to do so. Once he attempted to bring a pillar down upon him, Zant, miraculously, grew in size. He grew to be about as tall as the room, roughly ten meters, and brought his sword up. He then proceeded to slash through the pillar like it was nothing, sending it tumbling towards the ground! Zant then returned to his normal height soon after. The pillar, having split in two, crushed Hat Kid, Saber, and Shirou, no doubt killing all three upon impact. The other half of the pillar threatened to crush Len, Rin, and Lyle if they didn't move out of the way in time!

Next, came Soma's, or rather Dracula's fireballs, which Zant only merely shifted aside mid-air to avoid. His body moved to the side mid -air to avoid the large gusts of flame, almost like he sidestepped them. Soon after, Ike had came falling down upon Zant from some nearby pipes he used. Unlike Killer Croc before, Zant noticed the tiny beast, and simply moved his palm upwards to catch him. The metal plating on his lower mask lifted up as Zant brought his palm closer to his mouth, revealing pale blue lips and sharp, jagged teeth beneath.

v7dgmXc.jpg

With a twisted grin on his face, Zant pursed his lips and exhaled through his mouth, blowing Ike right out of his palm and sending him falling back towards the ground below.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Birb Birb Zamasu Zamasu Chungchangching Chungchangching 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B SheepKing SheepKing DapperDogman DapperDogman marc122 marc122 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, the dog produces his boombox, plugging in his microphone and beginning to tune some dials.
As he cleared his throat, as if from nowhere, spotlights began to shine upon him, and an invisible crowd cheered.

Running towards the megalomaniac before him, the dog unleashes a surprisingly well executed upward kick, launching himself into the air
"Chop, Kick, Block!"
Three more fluid movements from the 2-D dog, before he suddenly took advantage his lack of a third dimension, turning to the side to seemingly vanish from sight

The attacks came from behind this time
"Punch, Punch, Punch!"
Each set of three attacks seemed to increase the 'cheering' that could be heard

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

“What the-“

Before you can really do much, you fly back, making only cute little squeaks as you land. No pain here!! But... his teeth... they... REALLY weren’t anything special... weird... for most demons, the bigger and more intimidating their teeth or fangs were, the more respected they were... guess it was different in this world... but... really, they were even smaller than yours!!

You... you’ve been gifted with NOTHING all too special.... You’ve been gifted with the same formalities as I was CURSED with!! And you’re the first enemy here who doesn’t somehow scare the hell outta me!!”

You shout up at him with a hint of your Boston accent... to be fair... this guy so far was all bark.. well... other than killing the other team members... but... for some reason you weren’t nearly as afraid as you had been during this entire trip!!

With your new sense of confidence, you repeat the process of climbing up the pipes of the room, every so swiftly, and dropping onto his head again, grinning a rather confident and toothy grin. Maybe if you did it enough, he would keep being distracted for just a moment. Just enough time for someone to land maybe a finishing blow.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone Everyone @FinalBattle​

Mentions:
@ZantFight thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER
Jesus Christ! This situation is legit dire, so many people killed in so little time, the guy we're fighting over here is no joke! Tandem has to do something or else everybody here is gonna be sleeping with the fishes. The Italian Swindler decided to do something rather than wait there for the right moment, that ain't gonna cut it no more! He stood tall and grinned again to put on a tough-guy facade, moving out of the shadows and towards the enemy, this is probably gonna kill him but he can't just stay there like a rat, he's not doing that again! He needs to help now because if he's not gonna go home and meet his two knucklehead pals again, at least the others can go back to their home dimensions! He hates sacrificing himself for others but he knows if he does nothing, all of them are gonna die including him so he decided to gamble his life for the safety of others, long as Zant is focused on him, they'll get hits in and maybe incapacitate him enough to the point where he can't fight anymore. . . Oh well, let's see how thrilling this will be, shall we?

Tandem shot a Yo-Yo towards Zant's legs in an attempt to grab him, if this succeeds. He will throw him into a wall.​

Last edited:
Lyle Walt

• lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
    Vault
    Interaction
    : Rin, Len, Takemi, Zant, Group​

The elevator ride was nerve-wrecking for Lyle. He used Dimension on the mechanism and it was horrible. The metal box relied on wires to pull them up. Wires. They could have used a mana stone but they used wires which could easily be cut down to kill everyone inside. His hand gripped the Jewel around his neck unconsciously, a habit he had developed with the years he spent with it.

Thankfully, nothing happened on the ride to the top of the facility. Lyle stepped out of the elevator in large stride. He missed Monica in time like this. She would have teased him of his wariness while also explaining why he shouldn't worry. The vault from the recording was in front of their eyes. A sense of foreboding went over Lyle as he stood in front of the gigantic vault. It was the same feeling he had from moments before he burst into the throne room.

Before he fought the monster that could destroy a world, his sister, Celes Walt.

Midna destroyed the door. Lyle steeled his resolve and entered.

---​

The Tesseract, identical to the recording in Monitor Room, stood at the back of the vault. As Midna approached the Tesseract, the feeling of danger only grew. A voice echoed in the vault. The sabre on his hand turned into a giant sword. Lyle summoned Porter and positioned it at the vault entrance. Someone was here. Someone on the same level as Celes.

"Non-combatants, get inside! A fight will break out soon."

The lights went out. Lyle used the opportunity to cast Light Sanctuary on Porter, but although he felt the protection barrier around the robot, it didn't emit the yellow lustre it should had. What came next was fire. Fire raining down on a girl Lyle didn't recognise. The fire was too large to extinguish with Water Creation. The girl burnt too quickly for him to cast Water Stream.

She died in fire. Two soon followed after her, people he did not know well. The man who offered him some herbs. Leon. Now he remembered his name.

Fire.

"Remember when I said Deathstroke is the most dangerous opponent we had met?" Lyle started to activate his Skills as he spoke to Takemi and the twins. "I was wrong."

Select
    Up N' Down
    Dimension
    Full Over

Select on Rin, Len, Takemi, Double, Aeon, Arthur, Blake, Sub Zero, Praetorian, Julian, and Soma worked to allow everyone access to Lyle's Skills. He picked everyone he could trust even slightly. He couldn't share his Skills with those he didn't trust.

Up N' Down hastened the speed of everyone in the group while slowing down Zant. Full Over enhanced the physical strength of everyone in the group. The attackers should receive more boost than the support.

"Rin, Len, use Real Spec on the enemy. Retreat into Porter afterward."

Everyone would need the analysis. Before he could continue, Zant made his move. Alfonso's pillar fell in his direction. Porter's chain moved and the robot moved forward to block to pillar. It was sturdy enough to survive a fall over 200 meter. It could survive a pillar. Lyle jumped over the pillar in an acrobatic maneuver.

"If weapons are too low-tier for you what do you think of divine power?"

Condensed Titan Flame

A flame bullet propelled off Lyle's fingertip toward Zant's face, expanding into the size of a one-story building on impact

They’d managed to find the vault, but of course, the tesseract wasn’t really there. All that waited for them was the sorcerer she’d seen harassing Cobblepot over the surveillance feed. In a flash of light he cast a spell, and nothing but a horrifying screech filled the room.

The girl had hardly spoken a word this whole time. Now she never would again. She’d always more or less been on the fringes of their group. Not once had Takemi, or anyone else it seemed, thought to reach out to her. Now they’d never get the chance. For this to happen so soon after they’d met back with the others, was unimaginably cruel. Takemi’s fists shook, and she could feel the pulsing of bottomless rage all around her. With everyone moving in, there couldn’t be any other course of action.

Takemi moved farther away from Rin and Len. If there was retaliation, and there would be, it would be better to keep them out of the line of potential fire.

“Take cover. Keep us updated if you can, but stay out of danger.” She made sure to look at the twins before she moved. As long as she kept away, they wouldn’t get hurt if the sorcerer aimed at her. Still, Takemi wasn’t in the front line; she wasn’t a melee fighter. If the others were attacking from the front, she’d attack from the back.

“Please work,” she murmured, focusing the feelings of everyone around her into her Persona. Nothing could forgive their captors for what they’d done. There was nothing left for them but to burn in Hell where they belonged. The energy pulsed around her, and she managed to summon Gamigin behind Zant. Lightning formed round the morning-star, and Gamigin twisted around spiraling towards Zant in the shape of a drill.

Then, everything around her went to shit. Arthur’s bullets were deflected, Alphonse’s pillar was crushed. All they had to show for anything was six more corpses.

“God dammit!” Takemi screamed. What the hell was the point of all this?! If they fought, they died. If they ran, they died. Even the tesseract vault was fake. They never really had a chance, did they, but surrender wasn’t an option either.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Damafaud Damafaud

Last edited:
Blake Belladonna

97NcsKx.png

STATUS

crying.

INVENTORY/POWERS

- Gambol Shroud (active)
- Aura
- Shadow
- Faunus Traits
- Box (temporary)
- Up N’ Down (temporary)
- Dimension (temporary)

MUSIC

Oh god. None of our attacks have an effect on him. Not even the bullets fired from Arthur's rage, nothing. How is he that strong?! No. No..! Do I attack? Do I stay back?! If I attack now, I, too, will have no effect while throwing myself at him and putting myself in danger. But, if I stay back, he will be victorious, and we will have to suffer! And now...three more are dead. Now six of them are gone, too. Not them, too... We already had to Especially not another human child. Yet, for some reason, I hadn’t reacted to the child from before, dying in a horrific fire.

A fire.

Her screams. I—...That reminds me. When I’ve heard something like a screaming human child, both times, I did nothing. But..! How did that child die?

Right. I might’ve killed him.

But, I can’t remember all that well, because I had been trying to shake the White Fang away from my past all that time. But if I can’t remember it all that well, then did I kill him? Did I?! Regardless, it’s starting to c—come back. All of it. All because I had seen two children die in front of my eyes. At least the kid in the hat did not have to die in a terrible way, but still... That was not a good way to go at all... Anyways. It was when I had broken into some place with Adam that he was screaming, then his voice got weaker, then...he was no more.

To the human kid whom I had killed, I’m sorry. And Katrina, I’m sorry. Both of you had a bright future, and Zant and I had to take it away. I don’t want it to happen again.

Then, tears started to water my eyes.

I don’t want it to happen again. Not this time... And RIN AND LEN ARE NOW IN DANGER.

I. CAN'T. LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.

”Get out of the way!”

I rush towards Rin and Len, pushing them out of the way of that pillar, as I then jump back, in an effort to avoid said pillar. For Ruby’s sake, let them be safe...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , @Zant_Fight

Last edited:
Alphonse Elric
The sound of bone getting crushed stopped Alphonse right in his tracks. He...he killed someone. He was so careless that three people,a child had been crushed because of him. If only he hadn't followed through with his half-assed stupid, idea, then maybe they wouldn't have died. Almost any alternative would have been preferable. Hell, Alphonse would have rather died himself then let the others lose their lives. That, however, was now impossible. He'd failed everyone. he'd failed Ristu, Ike, and all of the people who had been slain. He even failed his own brother. They had sworn to each other that they wouldn't kill a single soul on their journey to find their bodies. Hell, when they discovered the ingredients to the philosopher stone, they refused to follow through with using it despite it being a set back to their goal. it was that important that they didn't kill anyone and yet in a single moment Alphonse had ruined it. God, his brother would be so fucking disappointed in him.

Without any tears that could be shed for his fallen friends, Alphonse couldn't even express his overwhelming pain, so he did the only other thing this lifeless, husk of a body allowed him to do. He screamed. From atop the remaining pillar, the fourteen year old child screamed with all of his his heart.
Ineptitude Ineptitude Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Anyonewhohasears​

Made by the amazing breepi on DeviantArt!!! go check them out!

Eric

It's... kind of a massacre. Six people get dropped in mere seconds, killing even Saber (Arceus DAMMIT!). Now, I've got faith in everyone to take Zant down- really, I do- but even if I wanted to join them, I can't. Not in my current state. So what do I do? More talking. At the very least, I can be a distraction.

I force down the rising vomit in my throat. "Of course not!" Another cough. "The Tesseract probably has more than enough power to put you above the whole universe. No one could ever stop you." Hack. Cough. "But I've dealt with these types of things before. One little mishandling could result in a fate worse than death."

A spout of blood comes out of my mouth, and I drop to a knee, catching myself on a shaking paw. Everyone all around is still fighting for their lives.

"It's a scary risk. One that could destroy you- maybe even the one you call a god- if you decide to take it."

My eyes affix the King of Twilight.

"Tell me. Is it worth the life of the one you follow?"

Mentions:
@everyonewhoisfightinandnotdead (Survivor Squad)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (can't stop the zant)

Last edited:
Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: ????
CON: ????
INT: ????
LCK: ????

Bullet: ????
Guardian: ????
Enchanted: ????
Bullet:
-????

Guardian:
-????

Enchanted:
-????
Soma grinded his teeth when Zant dodged all his fireballs. Unlike most of the group, he, as Dracula, has shown no sympathy to the fallen. Rather, he finds them disappointing because they weren't able to react fast enough to escape their horrible fates. "Humans...they disgust me." Soma thought "Their stupidity is what made them die...like Leon and Yuma. Mortals are really...really...weak and disappointing. God has really made a mistake in creating these ugly creatures." He shifts his focus back at Zant and seeing as all the others continue to make their moves, Soma will continue his barrage. At the palm of his hands, two dark orbs of magic are formed along with six more surrounding him. "Zant!" He yelled "There can be only one ruler of darkness, AND THAT IS ME!" And with that, Soma proceeds to throw the orbs at the Dark King.

Ritsu

Ritsu had quickly stopped her use of firearms after seeing just how effective they were against the monster they were up against, tossing them off to the side like one would discarded toys. Instead, seemingly countless metal appendages bloomed from within her body, each one tipped with a wicked looking claw she'd used for pulling the triggers on her guns.

Already, her comrades-in-arms were dropping like flies, and one right after the other they were labeled 'Diseased' within her databases. Ritsu's heart steeled itself, knowing that there were many more deaths, and quite possibly her own, to come. The scream of pure and utter agony that rippled through the air, however, made her resolve waver ever so slightly.

Ritsu had never really been good with words, even after seven years of autonomy. She didn't know how to comfort a child in pain, and wasn't that quite the realization? Alphonse was just a child underneath that armored exterior, and already he had come face to face with how cruel life can really be, just as they had been so many years ago. Atop his lonely tower, she didn't know if her words could reach him, but that doesn't mean she couldn't try.

"Alphonse," Ritsu had hoisted herself onto the tall pillar with the use of her arms. Ever so subtly, the AI positioned herself in a way that she could take the brunt of an attack and protect the armored soul should Zant try to take a shot at the two. "There's no point in thinking about the what-ifs, about what went wrong, and about how we could have saved them. We have to keep moving forward for the ones who died, and live the life they would have wanted us to in their place." Here, her eyes softened considerably, as if reminiscing about a precious memory, before hardening once more. "We can't do that if we lose."

SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @survivingonepostatatime

Ike has been following the group silently, watching them and thinking of tactics the group can use, and then throwing away those ideas as no one would be willing to listen to any kind of massive battle strategy like he was used to. Honestly, two wars was simpler than this. As they entered the confrontation with Zant Ike offers only a single thought of sorrow for those wiped out before their time. As the battle Commences, Ike keeps his distance, letting the others take the forefront and observing the enemy's attack patterns, making sure he knows how he fights. After he gathers enough information, Ike takes a moment and feels within himself, the divine energy of Yune's blessing upon him filling him with energy. He channels power through Ragnell, licks of blue fire illuminating the area around him. He runs about the area, slinging Blade Beams at the so called king.

Last edited:
Noel

"How?!"

The last thing she saw was the Thing ,Zant, teleport beside her...Bullets did nothing.
The strong kick from Zant sent her flying backwards with the initial connection breaking
some of her bones and the force from the kick sent her flying backwards towards
the ground landing with a thud.

It was a long while before she got back up. Finally she staggered to
her feet with blood trickling down her temple.
Noticing Alphonse was screaming she turned to him and then back to Zant
She refused to give up. She won't die here. She refused to die.
Picking up her minigun she changed it into a railgun and charged
up a shot waiting for the opportune moment to fire it

@Zantstopmenow SheepKing SheepKing

• If Arthur could hear Soma’s thoughts on humans, the latter would be made into Swiss Cheese. Thankfully for “Dracula”, Morgan wasn’t a psychic- so instead he was left to furiously rage at the King of Darkness or whatever that piece of horseshit was. His blood still pumped loudly and furiously, and seeing the six people that died- plus the three that Arthur had indirectly killed- made this fury grow even more. Especially the bastard’s taunts.

THUD, THUD. THUD, THUD.

“You ain’t no god, you snake!” The gunslinger spat in response to Zant’s declaration to him. Morgan's anger was beginning to tunnel vision him into someone who was less controlled gunslinger than furious man unleashed. He looked to see that three of his closest companions, the singing kids and Lyle, in trouble. Only Blake's high speed was enough to save the trio- leaving Arthur to focus on the big threat.

Focus.

THUD, THUD. THUD, THUD.

The scowl remained on Morgan's face as he hurled the Pump-Action Shotgun over his shoulders. Out came his old-fashioned Bow, quickly fitting it with a Dynamite Arrow and striking a match to light it up. As the fuse quickly burned down, everything turned sepia again as his Deadeye kicked in.

TICK-TICK.

Combined with Lyle's Up-and-Down again, everything turned into a crawl as the shootist's surroundings grew sharper and sharper. The tiny sparks that flew off of the lit fuse. The smirk on the bastard's blue lips. The little demon trying over and over to crawl onto his foe. The Yo-Yo kid trying to literally snag Zant with the Yo-Yo. Takemi's mouth opened up to scream, whilst Alphonse's giant metal head was tilted to the ceiling as he was already breaking down. That fire badger, still trying to talk his way out of an inevitable fight. A little skeleton using light projectiles. One of the swordmen hurling some kind of weird projectile. The flying woman charging up a shot.

TICK-TICK.

Arthur seemed to just know when the dynamite on his arrow would explode. He couldn't exactly describe why or how, but he knew he could at least try and use it to his advantage. His eyes focused in on Zant's ugly face, drawing his bow's string back.

KER-PLINK.

A red "X" marked the spot on Zant's face before Morgan lifted the bow slightly upwards, firing it right after PaRappa appeared out of nowhere. The arrow soared true to its aim except for the slight "miscalculation", seemingly going to fly right over the Dark King or whatever he proclaimed himself as.

But it wasn't going to.

The arrow would soar a few feet in mid-air before turning into a homing missile of sorts, curving itself to match whatever movements Zant decided to pick. The instant the arrow was above Arthur's target, the dynamite's fuse ran out.

BOOM.

The Dynamite Arrow literally airburst itself directly above, both ensuring that it would hit Zant's head and avoid the possibility of friendly fire while he was at it.

Last edited:
  • "

1559577256882.png
    Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

Life after life lost, more group members fell. The ones he hadn't paid attention to, the ones who fought more out there.

Instead Psycho would use Maximum Speed while everyone else was pounding Zant. His nanosuit turned red, causing another diversion enough to step back enough to aim his MTOC at Zant.

The ice missile hopefully would hold the self proclaimed King of Darkness as a loud

"BOOM!"

came from the MTOC. He was aiming to freeze Zant in one huge blast.

The ice from the gun crackled and flew toward Zant's backside.

Psycho used his Cloaking and disappeared back toward the front of the fight.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Sleek Sleek

Attachments

• 1559578186287.png
    1559578186287.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Despite Parappa's own reality warping abilities, his dimensional flipping still failed to impress Zant. The Usurper King simply shifted out of the way of his various punches and kicks, keeping his hands cupped behind his back as he did so. "Hm... you display interesting abilities, mutt." Zant said, though when he eventually switched back to the third dimension, Zant took this oppurtunity to reach out and attempt to grab him by the neck. "Although... in the end, they are mere child's play compared to my own." He said, hissing again as he nonchalantly tossed Parappa to the side, if he were to catch him.

As Ike attempted to land on him once again, Zant simply shifted out of the way this time, watching as the demon fell to the ground once more. Zant said nothing as the miniature demon fell down towards the ground once more. The yo-yo didn't really fare much better than the other attacks, as Zant readied his sword as he saw it coming towards him. Once he did so, Zant cut the yo-yo clean in half!

The first attacks to hit Zant were Lyle's bullet and Takemi's drill. The bullet exploded in his face and enveloped his entire body like the flames of hell itself. However, it was hard to tell if it even caused him any noticeable damage or not, for the fire which enveloped his entire being simply caused the man to fall over onto his back, followed by Takemi's drill which came up from behind, caused his form to sink into the ground as it was enveloped in the flames and the blinding flash of lightning. However, by the time the dust cleared, the flames dispersed, and the lightning had settled, Zant was already back on his feet, staring at the group once more.

Then, Eric had approached him once more. Zant glared at him from behind the mask and, with speed akin to that of a god, the Usurper King had appeared directly in front of Eric. "Still your tongue, you whelp." Zant said, before his hideous, claw-like hand had reached out to grab Eric by the throat. With his hand tightly wrapped around the Pokemon's throat, Zant began to electrocute Eric right then and there by sending large shocks through his entire body!

Before he could inflict any major damage, Zant found himself distracted by Dracula's orbs. Despite their power, even those appeared to have little effect on Zant, as they simply bounced off his armor like rubber balls against a wall. "I do not care for your bravado... you are a mere insect compared to me." Zant replied as he threw out his arm, firing a red beam of light directly at Soma. If it connected, the beam would send him flying back into the nearby wall!

Sans' gaster blasters, Ike's blade beams, and Arthur's shots didn't fair much better, either. Zant merely waved his arm and deflected Sans' and Ike's attacks, and while Arthur's homing bow was a bit harder to avoid, Zant simply raised a hand and caught the arrow itself with ease. What he didn't expect, however, was it to be a "bomb arrow" of sorts. The attack itself caused Zant to stumble even the slightest bit and barely loose his footing. Glaring back at Arthur, Zant simply tilted his head upwards. Without any real time to process what was happening, Arthur would find himself being slowly lifted up off the ground. Then, Zant shifted his head forward, sending the cowboy flinging back towards the wall!

Finally, came Psycho's ice missile. Zant merely stood in place as it came towards him, and with barely any movement at all, Zant lifted his arm and knocked the ice missile right out of the way! The attack would have sent it flying back towards the wall, and luckily there were no casualties this time. However, the missile did leave a large cluster of ice in its wake!

ImaginativeAmazingAfricanclawedfrog-small.gif

"Keep giving me your hatred," Zant hissed out, standing at his full height and spreading his arms as he taunted everyone. "Your anguish is my nourishment!"

If one was able to put two and two together, then there definitely was something... out of place about the area they resided in now. Whatever the exact nature of Zant's influence over this area was supposed to entail, it seemed needless to say that this was his dominion.

This was his realm now.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Veradana Veradana Birb Birb SheepKing SheepKing Damafaud Damafaud 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching T The Man With No Name Ineptitude Ineptitude Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DapperDogman DapperDogman

Last edited:
  • "

View attachment 583678
    Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

Xant sent his ice missile flying against the wall, leaving a icey mark on the wall.

Psycho growled

"Goddammit!"

If his most powerful ice weapon could be blocked, there had to be a way to beat this annoying creature for good.

Weapons weren't working against Xant, something within range had to be close within the setting.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Veradana Veradana Birb Birb SheepKing SheepKing Damafaud Damafaud 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching T The Man With No Name Ineptitude Ineptitude Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
You make a small, very surprised, gasp. How did that not work!? You land on your face, making a tiny squeak. But you were mostly unharmed!! But this might not work a third time... what... happened to Alphonse...? You sigh, guess you’ll check on him after this is over, you couldn’t stop now!! But what to do... perhaps... you could try mental connection from down here... and no matter what you had to keep control of your emotions... if he really did feed off of your anguish and despair...

You stare up at Zant, staying as still as you could and trying to block out everything else... and try to do what you did with that crocodile beast, and try to disable SOMETHING in his mind. Movement, thought, maybe even just control over emotions?! You prayed that something happened!!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing @FinalBossFightYeet​

Noel

"Weapons are ineffective against him! Cease fire!"

She quickly shouted out addressing the whole group... Whatever it was normal
weapons, at least, were unable to affect him. There must be some
kind of way we can beat this guy without having to use weapons. Looking
around she could see that her comrades were having the same issue.
The cowboy with his shotgun. Some guys yo-yo was even cut in half...
Who brings a Yo-Yo to a gun fight?... nevertheless there is some kind of
weakness and it was clear the group hadn't found it yet.
Acting on the defensive Noel brought up her swords so that they were
now in front of her in preparation to intercept an attack.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Chungchangching Chungchangching @BigBossBattle

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: ????
CON: ????
INT: ????
LCK: ????

Bullet: ????
Guardian: ????
Enchanted: ????
Bullet:
-????

Guardian:
-????

Enchanted:
-????
Soma did not like how his powers work little to nothing against Zant, as well as the insult that was thrown at him. By then, the Dark King fires off a beam of light. With all the souls of the monsters in his arsenal, Soma shouts "Shadow Beast! Protect your master!" He quickly stretches out his hand to project a shield made of Twilight, hoping that the beam would either hit and disappear or deflect. And some say beat fire with fire.

The thick, heavy miasma weighed down on her. Most of their attacks didn’t even hit. Zant could easily dodge them all, or toss them around as if they were nothing more than rocks in his path. She was sure that her lighting had hit, but clearly, it didn’t matter. Even after taking a hit like that, Zant hadn’t so much as flinched. He had the little badger creature in his hands, shocking him with magic of his own. She couldn’t do anything. She couldn’t protect anyone.

"Keep giving me your hatred” Zant’s voice carried over everything, almost piercing right into her mind. "Your anguish is my nourishment!"

Oh, Takemi found herself thinking, it’s this stupid bullshit. If they cleared their minds of all hatred for the one who slaughtered them, then they’d actually be able to defeat him. Takemi just grit her teeth. Everything in her still burned with the desire for retribution. No matter how much she tried to choke back her anger, it pushed back twice as hard.

Lightning hadn’t worked; she didn’t have anything else. She was completely useless. All she could do was to keep moving, staying out of the way of his retaliatory attacks. As long as he had the badger in his clutches, she couldn’t risk attacking; otherwise, he’d could be used as a living shield. However, as soon as the path was clear, she’d launch another attack; this time, forget tactics. She’d hit this monster with nothing less than a bolt from the heavens.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Damafaud Damafaud

Last edited:

Alphonse Elric
Once Ritsu's words reached Alphonse, he began to bit by bit, calm down. his frantic screams of anguish was now replaced by a dreary silence. The pain of what he did still stung but Ristu's words held truth to them. He shouldn't dwell on the actions that had led to the deaths of his comrades but even still, it hurt so much knowing that he ended innocent lives due to his carelessness. There was no way Alphonse could ever recover from this traumatic event, but for now, he'd have to suppress his guilt and focus on the monster who had contributed to their deaths. The self proclaimed lord of darkness.

Slowly, Alphonse got up from his shaking knees and turned to face Ritsu. Though Alphonse frankly, still didn't quite understand if she was human, machine, or some combination of the two. The most important matter was that she was a friend to him. Through the living hell he had faced in these past hours, Ritsu had been there for him. Even now she's helped him. Looking straight at her Alphonse uttered two words with as much emotion as could possibly be put into a single phrase.
"Thank you"

Through the burning sorrow and despair, Alphonse forced his bravery to rise above it. Now much calmer than before, he noticed something...odd about the area. Despite his inability to actually feel things, the arena the group was currently battling in felt what could only be described as oppressive. the atmosphere was dreary and strangely ominous. it's funny, before today Alphonse wouldn't have once considered magic to be a possible reason for anything, but after witnessing things that could only be written in novels, he considered it to be a violable reason for the current environment. if the feeling could reach Alphonse from his metal shell, then there couldn't be a scientific explanation for it. For now, however, Alphonse decided that the best thing to do would be to group up with Ike. The suit of armor gave one last look of appreciation towards Ritsu before finally jumping of the lone tower of earth and heading over to ike. He seemed to be focused on doing something and for now Alphonse's newly made goal was to protect Ike in case the sociopath decided he wanted to get a few free hits on the demon.
Birb Birb Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

Eric

Pain! Arghgh- Arceus- so much pain! I launch into a coughing fit, sputtering up more blood all over Zant's arm, chills running through my body endlessly as my senses are thrown haywire by being choked and electrocuted. But, at the same time, our combined efforts gave us something invaluable; and if I wasn't getting manhandled by Zanty here, I'm pretty sure I'd be smiling.

"Keep giving me your hatred! Your anguish is my nourishment!"

We've got all we need.

"Y-..." I choke out, barely able to speak with all the pressure on my throat. "Y...ou... are in dan- ack..." My weak paws touch his claw as feebly as a dying kid. "-danger... ar-artifacts like these kill... take... pun...ish..."

The same weak fingers press down on his claws with as much strength as they can. I gasp for air. "You... c-can ki-... kill me... but... l-let me be the only other l-life... taken today..." My vision is beginning to fade at the edges. "D-don't... risk your own... don't... risk your god's..."

"Please..."

"Zant..."

Those are the only words I can stammer before everything goes black and I fall limp in his grasp.

Mentions:
@Zant Fight
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Zant)

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ZantFight
TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER
His Yo-Yo got cut clean in half. . . Tandem stood still for a while, looking at his weapon of choice, certainly in shock since these Yo-Yo's are made of some pretty tough material according to the Kingpin but it just got sliced like it was nothing, however something that Zant said did catch his ear while he was looking down at his Yo-Yo, he said something like. "Keep giving me your hatred, your anguish is my nourishment!" That gave Tandem a stupid idea since it probably won't work but it's better than just hailing attacks at him all day long because their assault don't even seem to work on this guy! He barely flinches and dodges or blocks attacks with ease so this might be their final stand against him: Friendship and teamwork. Now, Tandem usually doesn't go for this "Power of friendship" bullshit but it's probably the only way to weaken this self-proclaimed King of Shadows since he seemed to feed off our negative emotions or that's what Tandem thinks.

"Yo fellas, this might sound cliche but we need to work together and be positive to beat this guy! He might get weaker!!"
Tandem shouted at the top of his lungs to make sure everybody hears him amidst of all this chaos and destruction. Ignoring the new atmosphere to think about positive shit to test if his theory is correct, but right now he has to save that poor little Pokemon fella! Tandem jumped into action, swinging his three remaining Yo-Yo's to hit The King of Shadows trying to get Zant to let go of Eric by forcing him to use both of his hands to defend against The Italian Swindler's attacks.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back