Ritsu
Ritsu's eyes widened in disbelief as the silver walls of the room faded from view. There was simply no way—in spite of all the technological prowess that this universe possessed—to fool an AI of her caliber to such an extent that even she couldn't differentiate fantasy from reality.

The jungle was an assault on all her senses. The virescent hues were the foreground, the background and as high up as she could see. The heat and humidity pressed in on her sensors, making her feel as close to drowning on dry land as it was possible for a machine. The sounds of the insects, the birds and the larger animals created a symphony of nature that beckoned one to explore its depths. The leaves brushed up against the touch-sensitive panels of her main body and her wheels were met with resistance with each movement. The air tasted both sweet and fresh, like flowers blooming on her probes. It was simply all too real for it to be a mere simulation.

As she and the rest of the group ventured out into a nearby clearing, Ritsu was quick to find out that what she thought to be larger animals were far from what she imagined.

Haz. Haz. Zamasu Zamasu 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @Simulationpeeps

Made by the amazing Milkåmel's Profile - PokéFarm Q

Eric

My first few moments with the others in the Simulation Room are preeeetty uneventful. The interior looks exactly the same as I'd expect any other unused simulation room to look: classic bland walls and bland floor, a blank canvas to draw an artificial environment on. It's not until a bored Tandem turns heel that the situation takes a sudden 180. The door which we had just come through closes, leaving us trapped inside. Again my expectations are met. An eerie silence and a seemingly 'dead end' is always the commercial break to something more disastrous. Or exciting, depending on who you ask. It can vary.

The Simulation Room whizzes to life moments later. Thick shrubbery grows in all directions, coating the featureless and fading insides with shades of greens, thick and vivid in color. Its ceiling disappears following suit of the walls, giving way to a beautiful blue sky and two towering hills in the distance. Air fills my sick lungs. Fresh, natural air, not the industrial ventilation of less intricate (but just as impressive) simulations. A deaf Foundation member could totally mistake this for SCP-407.

Some of the others exchange a few words and begin moving down the path towards the two hills. Obviously. Who wouldn't head straight for the part of this convincing artificial landscape that looks like a gate while avoiding all those nasty-looking things around us? That looks like the safe way out. I could reach out dramatically and recommend against it, say that whoever is in control of the room is most likely manipulating us and herding us right where they want. Sheep to the shepherd, y'know? Capture, my judgement moans. Sir Cobblepot is waiting for the right moment to capture us again. He's trapping us here, you idiot. Or, the other part of my brain says, maybe this is all part of a funny little software malfunction. Less likely- like, way less likely- but a fun thought nonetheless. But one uncontrollable instinct drowns both thoughts. The one, overwhelming feeling something for me is here... and the knowledge of where the heck it is.

Idly I follow the others, shuffling my feet along the dirt path. Anyone watching me would instantly know something is wrong. My red eyes are glazed over, my full attention glued on the various boring bushes we pass by instead of the more menacing creatures. I haven't even coughed once since we got here. Do I care that I look like a brainless zombie? Nope. All I care about is this tugging sensation dragging and beckoning me. My mind can't think of anything else but finding whatever my senses are pointing me to. Almost as if... I can't think of anything else...

It takes a while, but at last I come across it. Another bush. It looks the exact darn same as every other bush in this jungle to the uninitiated eye, but to me, everything about it feels different. Feels. Like a magnetic pull made specifically for me. My paws dig into the leaves and branches, tugging them apart with as much strength they can muster. Under the dense brush, at the foot of its trunk lies a puddle of black liquid, like my own, illness-stained blood. My heart goes haywire. It does backflips, frontflips, whatever other acrobatics you want to say it does. Waves of relief washing over me, it's like this... this stupid puddle is my entire lifeline. The siren song it sings continues. It wants me to come closer. Closer. Closer than I already am? YES, closer. Why, it's serenading me in a voice I almost recognize. If only Julia was here to stop this hypnosis.

Julia... why does my guildmaster's name bring me so much joy?

My paw reaches down with a digit outstretched, slowly, carefully, and in the words of Michael J. Caboose...

Touch.

Direct Mentions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching

Other Mentions:
Haz. Haz.
@Simulationroomboys​

“Eh-?” You look back at two of your group members... they were right... one of you was missing..
“O-oh geez... someone is missing, I-I’ve been so busy trying to commune with these other beings, if they even are real... I doubt they are though... b-but we should stay together, I didn’t see where uh.. Alphonse went at all!!”
This felt bad.. sure this was all part of a simulation, but who knows what might happen if you split up!!
“Neither of you saw where he went?! I doubt any one else did... almost everyone seems to be obsessed with... the weird uh... blob things.... almost obsessed with them!!! It’s- it’s iust so weird!!!”
You looked a bit panicky again, this felt REALLY bad, nothing about this was ok!!!
“S-should we look f-for him?! It can’t be safe to be alone here...”
Haz. Haz. wdinatx wdinatx @simulatiom room group​

--Welp, that did it.

The wind from Lyle, combined with his slowldown he provided, gave Sub Zero enough time to easily freeze the creatures with his ice powers. The beasts remained in place for a good five or so seconds, before Parappa sent his flying skateboard at them and freed them almost immediately. They looked ready to attack the group, although Blake and Ike's slashes made short work of their health, not to mention Praetorian and Julian's plasma blasts. Arthur's dynamite arrows were the crushing final blow that sent them all collapsing at once. They all roared loudly as they fell to their knees, the creatures soon collapsing forward onto their stomachs. They disappeared shortly after, evaporating in nothing but a thick, black smoke. It eventually vanished as well, leaving nothing but the group and the two new people they had encountered.

"N.... nnnnngh..." The imp muttered in what sounded like exhaustion or pain-- or both, as she slowly began to turn around from her position on the floor. It looks like she's waking up.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun DapperDogman DapperDogman DerpyCarp DerpyCarp marc122 marc122 FoolsErin FoolsErin thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:

dRq6Rl2.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: wdinatx wdinatx @SimulationGroup​

Shiki gives a deadpan expression at those wondering where the fellow group members had vanished to, despite the fact she had pointed such out...it really did not do much to enhance her opinion of the group, it really was a wonder they survived this long prompting the thought of just how docile were their worlds?. Shaking the thought she lets out a soft sigh "As i pointed out, that window to not interact with items has already passed, The newborn skeleton left in that direction, the animated armour left over there.....others have also departed such as the weasel" gesturing off-handedly, perhaps it was simply her own world that encouraged her to pay attention regardless of the state of things.

"Though i would prepare yourself rather than sit idly...or do not its up to you" she could feel it in the air, that events were about to change, putting a hand to her pocket as their eyes scan the area, she had been purposefully blocking out her eye of the mind skills, it made this farce far too predictable, so perhaps now it may become more interesting.

SPARK-001, designation PraetorianSPARK-002, designation Julian
Physical Status: OKPhysical Status: OK
Action: Assisting unidentified organismAction: Holding guard
Both SPARK units simultaneously noted the quick deaths of the creatures, Praetorian more formally than Julian.
"And that settles it. First spectres, then faceless, now these damn shadow creatures. They don't look all that difficult to kill to me, though."
"I am not registering movement from hostiles. It is safe to disengage."
Both SPARK units took the time to reload their weapons, before they remembered about the creature they freed. Julian jerked a thumb at the imp.
"Someone should go check on it to see if it's not dead. The last thing we need is to find out we wasted rounds defending a dead... whatever it is. And besides, some intel here could be quite helpful. I'll be keeping my sensors at maximum sensitivity in case more of them come."
"On my way."
Praetorian ambled over to the imp but maintained a bit of distance, before carefully extending a hand and raising one finger in the air in view of the imp.
"Testing responsiveness... how many fingers am I holding up?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @labratorypeople

Last edited:
Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

- Gambol Shroud (active)
- Aura (active)
- Shadow
- Faunus Traits

MUSIC

And just like that, the creatures were down, just like the Grimm, but somewhere along the way, I could’ve sworn that I saw someone else in the tube...I’ll just get to that later. Now that they're done with, we can focus on further exploration of the facility, as well as possibly freeing any other unfortunate victims who happened to be captured alongside the small figure. However, that being could've been turned violent due to the unnecessary stress from trying to break out from its electric prison. In that case, I should try to keep a fair bit of my distance away from it, in case it ever goes rogue, just like those Grimm-like monsters.

Now, as for that man... I really got to talk some team synergy into him. I mean, I've been in team RWBY and has been in a few--No. I don't want to think about them any further! Now, where was I? Right, so I've been in team RWBY, and although we weren't always perfect, we've had a near-hypnotic synergy to us. This is because we were able to agree on what to do as if we were naturals at that...yet that ice ninja needs to learn about team synergy. Essentially, he just went there and straight-up punched through the poor soul's cage without even a second thought.

Okay, I might as well do that later. Right now I have to ensure that being is alright. While sheathing Gambol Shroud, I walk up to the figure, shooting a short glare at the ninja, as I kneel towards it on one knee, my right hand on said knee. However, I do keep a short amount of distance away.

"You okay?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Midna), Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero/Kuai Liang), @lab bois

Last edited:
You stop freaking out, and turn towards... who the hell IS THIS?! How have you not noticed her?! What was her name?! What was her problem?!
“Gee lady, don’t you ever get tired of talking like you’re such hot SHIT?! Maybe get off of your high horse AND LOOK AROUND, STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE, ITS NOT HELPING!!!”

You grow red with anger, but then instantly turn white, covering your mouth...

“.... I’m sorry that- c-came our harsh a-and from a uh- p-place of aggression I’m just very upset about all of this and I think I speak for everyone on that....”

You cringe at yourself, and stare at the ground.

“But really... the least you could do is stop being so mean about it... it’s not helping anyone, so you might as well try to be more positive...”

Your tail drags low to the ground, in between your legs, in shame, and you look off in the direction Alphonse went... you felt a bit bad about yelling... it wasn’t normal for you to argue or get mad anyways...
Haz. Haz. PlusUltra PlusUltra @simulation room group​

Last edited:
Takemi didn’t leave the barrier. She glanced over at the twins. They were unharmed, prepared to scan a way out. Good, she could focus on clearing a path through the enemies for now. She felt the now familiar buffs from Lyle. Everyone else began their barrages on the creatures, trying to herd them into a clump. Blast them all at once, then burst through. They didn’t need to totally wipe out the creatures, just knock them around enough to escape somewhere. Easier said than done, probably.

“…Everyone else, get those monsters into a tight crowd so we can blast them all at once!" the American man’s voice rang clear next to her.

“Can do, boss.” She said under her breath, preparing her spells. In her peripheral, she saw one edging away from the pack. “don’t even try!” Gamigin rose up from her, and rushed towards it. A ball of lightning burst from beneath the creature, hopefully shooting it into the air. Gamigin sped up to it, ready to slam the creature down, back into the group. If she had any luck, it would crash into one of its pack members.

----------​

Between their barrages, they didn’t even have to worry about the escaping past the creatures; they just melted into smoke, another point on the Shadow-Like-Attributes cork-board of her mind. Takemi moved out from the woman’s barrier, looking over her party and their allies. Miraculously, they’d made it out of this fight unharmed, a benefit of having a bunch of coordinated fighters. Rin and Len were both fine, she figured; they hadn’t been hurt before, but Takemi still looked over at them before she moved to check on the small prisoner who’d been flung across the room with Lyle and the man in black and blue. The kemono woman was kneeling next to the small creature, along with one of the robot-soldiers.

Crowding the former prisoner could easily do more harm than good, but still, her heart ached at the creature’s moans of pain. Takemi stayed back from the main group. Besides, there was still the possibility of more enemies on the move.

“Walt,” she said, “Your skills create a map of the area, right? Can you see anything nearby?” With everything that was going on, she couldn’t get a good reading on things.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun DapperDogman DapperDogman DerpyCarp DerpyCarp marc122 marc122 FoolsErin FoolsErin thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• "

21: 42

???-????

Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

((Out Loud and Encrypted))

"We got a lot of the group suddenly staring at strange liquid of all things. They seem to be slightly out of it. He turned toward Jerome and frowned.

Something alerted him on his visor as it was scanning for possible ways to continue out of this mess.

He then looked over at the newest team member, Papyrus.

Sleek Sleek T The Man With No Name darkred darkred Haz. Haz.

dRq6Rl2.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: wdinatx wdinatx Birb Birb @SimulationGroup​

The girl simply tilts her head towards them "At the moment, I am aware of my current environment and stating what I do, to give those closeby agency for their own safety and protection, call it negativity or mean if you wish....but the same offer will still stand from our previous two encounters that should you stay close or behind I will attempt to keep you safe, and so far in the previous two encounters i have done that" casually gesturing to the area around her "If a person is going to run off towards danger its not my place to stop them nor follow them, If I chase after them then those close by would be more at risk no? Especially with the number of people here ill-suited towards conflict" Gesturing an eye to Katrina, Sasser, Tandem and others "Besides i know where the others are, hence point out their locations...though if you wish for me to ferry them back? I have no interest in that...few people here are those I have any particular care for, those I do? I may extend extra effort...otherwise, they choose their own paths and deal with the consequences"

Throughout it all the girl's term remained soft and calm, stating such things as if they the obvious but no particular malice if anything more of a gentle melancholy as she stands there read as if waiting for something "The soldier has also been paying attention to his surroundings, likely others as well so is aware of their locations and actions" turning her eyes finally back onto the shouting girl "So if you want to aid people? Calm, watch and observe....or you can panic and compromise yourself for it, I won't remove the choice from you...this is honestly far more care than I would normally give to strangers I have just met so don't ask why I'm even telling you any of this as I am confused myself."

SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Physical Status: OK
Actions: Investigating Sudden Appearance

"Before I forget."
Julian quickly turned around to face Willow ( FoolsErin FoolsErin ). In all the fighting neither SPARK had really registered her, and only now did Julian decide to address that issue. The snarky AI could have sworn it heard her say something along the lines of "lighter".
Technically speaking, Julian had a lighter. In the form of a flamethrower. With one shot.
Wasted on the crocodile from before. So technically Julian didn't have a lighter. Not that it mattered right now-Julian was more concerned with finding out just who the mystery woman was.
"I'm honestly not sure what to say to you except one question. Who are you and how did you even get here-"
Julian then spotted the lighter Willow was reaching for. Not exactly that big of a danger to a giant robot. Julian took a second to decide that there was no harm in giving Willow her lighter.
"Oh, that's what you meant by lighter. Here."
Julian pushed the lighter towards Willow. The machine had no idea why she wanted a lighter, but it's not like it could cause anyone any harm.
Right?

--Welp, that did it.

The wind from Lyle, combined with his slowldown he provided, gave Sub Zero enough time to easily freeze the creatures with his ice powers. The beasts remained in place for a good five or so seconds, before Parappa sent his flying skateboard at them and freed them almost immediately. They looked ready to attack the group, although Blake and Ike's slashes made short work of their health, not to mention Praetorian and Julian's plasma blasts. Arthur's dynamite arrows were the crushing final blow that sent them all collapsing at once. They all roared loudly as they fell to their knees, the creatures soon collapsing forward onto their stomachs. They disappeared shortly after, evaporating in nothing but a thick, black smoke. It eventually vanished as well, leaving nothing but the group and the two new people they had encountered.

"N.... nnnnngh..." The imp muttered in what sounded like exhaustion or pain-- or both, as she slowly began to turn around from her position on the floor. It looks like she's waking up.

Sub Zero waited until the monsters were dead before he made his move. The creature he had broken the glass to save was alive, thankfuly. The Cryomancer would walk over to Midna and pick her up gently, crading her so as to avoid any injuries.

Even if they had to fight a group of monsters, the real victory to Kuai was the preservation of innocent life. Unike his past interaction with Lyle, Kuai spoke to Midna warmly and in a much softer tone.

"You gave us quite a scare, little one. Rest now. You are safe. The monsters are gone..."

As Steve would open the crates, he would find...

41MIObNt55L.jpg

...novelty penguin figurines. Quite a few, in fact.

@June Verles

Arriving at the storage room last, Hat Kid gasped in surprise at the sight she was met with. Stars in her eyes, she scampered up to the busted-open crates and swiped one of the penguin figures from the pile. Squinting at it and rubbing her chin, Hat Kid studied the figure closely; it was missing something. Snapping her fingers as realization struck, she reached underneath her hat and pulled out a miniature pair of novelty shades. Sticking it on the penguin's beak, she appeared quite accomplished. "Daaahling~" Hat Kid cooed, giving the stylish figurine ample headpats. But as the sirens outside roared to life, the girl jumped in shock, and her arm jerked up. She had managed to save her new friend from her reflexes; holding onto him tight; but his groovy goggles had no such luck. His beak was again bare. "Peck!" Hat Kid huffed, moving on to experimental research, refusing to bumble about in the dark looking for replaceable shades.

Entering the long hallway jogging, hat Kid quickly slowed to a cautious saunter at the sound of glass crunching underfoot, and the sight of holding cells broken open. She had found the source of the alarm, but not yet her party. Feeling pangs of worry, her cautious saunter accelerated to an anxious amble. But as Hat Kid entered into the lab, her fear gave way to a unique breed of disappointment. Looking first to the broken containment chamber, then to the group of exhausted bumblekings who tripped the alarm, Hat Kid planted her hands on her hips.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Ok who broke it?" she bluntly asked.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun DapperDogman DapperDogman DerpyCarp DerpyCarp marc122 marc122 FoolsErin FoolsErin thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @lab

Last edited:
Jerome-092
Jerome heard Psycho, but was already investigating Papyrus. He'd been told twice not to disturb the beasts, but his gut told him something would happen to cause them to attack.

For now, the Spartan said nothing, just watched their backs. He nodded at Psycho after a bit. Mendez had always put the Spartans-in-training in situations like this, and seeing as the catch hadn't revealed itself yet, Jerome was on high alert.

"Watch the... whatever they are. Watch the trees, and anything you can't see through. There's probably more of them everywhere."

darkred darkred Haz. Haz. T The Man With No Name

Why is this spinning out of control? Shirou was just opening his mouth to suggest going to find Alphonse, Papyrus, and the weasel that had been following them(Who by the way left while Saber was talking.) when Shiki made a apathetic comment. Now Ike looks miserable and we(Meaning the party not Shirou and Saber.) are losing control of this situation, great. "Um, can we not fight. We need to find them sure but splinting up would be counter productive. I'll scout out the area so we can know where to go." Shirou then has Saber throw him to the top of a tree before looking around with his magically enhanced eyesight, trying to find the peeps who ran off. He just hoped they hadn't sealed their own fates yet.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Birb Birb Haz. Haz.

Last edited:
Lyle Walt

• lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
    Research Room
    Interaction
    : Sub Zero, Midna, Willow, Rin, Len, Takemi, Research Room Group​

The fight ended swiftly. Up N' Down combined with the wind blade were enough to hinder the monsters movement. The man in blue armour followed by freezing the monsters over. Brash he might be, but the man was quite talented in magic. Lyle scowled when a board flew through the air and broke the ice off the monsters. This was why he hated uncoordinated fight. Thankfully, it made no difference as a barrage of attack reduced the monsters to dust not long after.

Lyle loosened his grip around his sabre as he deactivated his Skill. Up N' Down was useful. No wonder the Fourth Generation could expand his territory so quickly. The man in blue armour moved to care for the blue creature, while a girl, which he had just noticed, was helped by the two automatons.

...maybe he could convince them to join his party.

Hearing Takemi calling his name, Lyle broke out of his musing and nodded.

"I can. Hold on for a second," Lyle closed his eyes and activated his Skills, Dimension and Spec to check the room for anything out of place.

Double

The shapeshifter followed her master's orders as she head on to the other room. When she entered the room, she felt something was not right. It was as if the room was trapped. She felt her mind spinning, losing control. She felt her daze getting darker as she fell to the floor. She heard a voice getting louder as each second passed,

"Foolish... Foolish... FOOLISH!"

Double woke up, she saw herself somewhere inside a cathedral. She was with two other women. The two figures were familiar to her, one had pink hair as the other woman had glasses. They both prayed as they looked up to the statue in the middle of the cathedral. It was the same statue that she saw earlier, but it was dripping blood. It almost looked like a waterfall on the amount that it released. A sudden crash was heard, Double turned her head as she saw Her. Double's eyes widened in fear, was she back to the same position those many years ago? It can't be happening, it had already happened. Surely, it was all a dream, no, a nightmare. She can't bear to witness this once more.

The figure started moving, dashing towards the two women that were praying, she tried to get in between but, her body was too fast. Double couldn't do anything, she was too late. A dark red light shone above the dead bodies, the figure proceeded to turn her head. It was Neferu, the woman who killed Aeon and Venus, as well as herself. Double fears her, due to her immense power that over-shadows her abilities. She starts to hear voices, speaking to her. Telling her,

"You should have done better... I can't believe you would just let the queens be killed... It's laughable on how she's still alive..."

Double tries to cover her ears, she doesn't want to remember it all. She hated being powerless, she doesn't want to feel powerless again. As Double was deep in thought, trying to cover herself from the voices, Neferu teleported in front of her and said,

"You'll never be as good as me, you're only a joke of a nun, Lamia."

Neferu threw her to the side, she feels sick in the stomach as she was face-to-face with Neferu. She felt that it was only the room's mechanism to trigger their fears, she had to face this. She had to. Double turned her head to her and changed to her natural form, as a slimy and changing mess of human flesh.

"Mother, is this a test? To prove myself? If so, I have failed you..."

Neferu laughed as she proceeded to reveal her parasite underneath her skin, it showed a skeleton with yellow eyes. Blood circled around her head and near her staff, she proceeded to taunt Double to get her hopes down,

"Darling, you'll never reach my level of power. I don't play with insects, but for you, I'll make an exception to cockroaches."

Double closed her eyes as she lost consciousness. If she were to be slaughtered mercilessly by Neferu once more, she will gladly accept it. The bright red light shines upon her and Neferu. The cathedral is filled with the demon's laughter. In reality, she was only facing a nightmare as her unconscious body was on the ground, while the statue dripped its near Double. She woke up and turned her head as she saw a statue. She runs towards the statue, separating herself from the group. Something was oddly captivating about the statue, it felt like she was being forced into holding it. She touched a statue, it had a dripping face and it smelled like blood. It's mouth opened. Double doesn't know what she had did, she would regret it.​

Interacting with: Haz. Haz.

• The creature who talked to me before, I don't think I got his name, tagged along to the lab and spoke to me once again. I shook my head at his inquiry, I don't remember him. I find it unlikely, though, that it wasn't me he knew. There are other Alpha Big Daddies, but only one Johnny Topside. Fighting a tournament in this suit is probably something I'd remember. Then again, I am dead. Nothing around here is right, just as well my history isn't matching up. Though people keep talking about universes and being pulled from them, I'm not really sure what it means, so it's difficult to consider it. I finally growled deep at his last comment, wanting to ask him more. It was more a sigh than anything else.

While we might have been "pulled from our universe", I was pulled from thought by the strange beasts from the hallway bursting in. They hissed at the group, readying themselves for an attack, obviously. I began to spin up my drill, but found myself in behind allies, preventing me from attacking at the moment. It's not like it mattered, as in a matter of moments the targets were all taken down. Their abilities were unlike I've seen, other than the ice man's, well, ice. I can do that too. And I have a drill. Not to mention I don't cause alarms to go off, most of the time. Once a small kid asked who broke the glass, I plainly pointed to the ice man.

As the others checked on the impish creature with a big hat, I checked out the rest of the room we were in. Maybe something around here can explain who that is, and why they had it, or her, being tortured. Probably has something to do that with that cube thing I forget the name of. If there were any doors, I'd watch them as I explore. Chances are we didn't just make those creatures go crazy. That... tesseract! Has a lot of power, and this Cobblepot is very rich, he ought to have security on their way.

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Physical Integrity: OK
Actions: Attempting to Explain
"It is a long story."

Praetorian turned around to face Hat Kid ( Jeremiah Jeremiah ), and looked directly at the hat toting alien.
"There was an unidentified organism trapped here, evidently being tortured for... something. My circuits are coming up with a long list of possible explanations, but as of right now my current objective is to make sure that the unidentified organism does not die. The alarms, as you likely have deduced, were triggered by the glass breaking. The hallway behind us was harboring shadowy life forms that seemed to go berserk when the glass broke, and proceeded to take hostile action against us. However, all hostiles are down and defensive or evasive action is not needed."
Praetorian's "face" did not betray any sign of emotion, but the mechanized warrior's giant cannon was still smoking. The blue light on front of the "face" immediately began flashing again as Praetorian proceeded to ask a question of its own.
"I request to know the reason behind your query."

• The creature who talked to me before, I don't think I got his name, tagged along to the lab and spoke to me once again. I shook my head at his inquiry, I don't remember him. I find it unlikely, though, that it wasn't me he knew. There are other Alpha Big Daddies, but only one Johnny Topside. Fighting a tournament in this suit is probably something I'd remember. Then again, I am dead. Nothing around here is right, just as well my history isn't matching up. Though people keep talking about universes and being pulled from them, I'm not really sure what it means, so it's difficult to consider it. I finally growled deep at his last comment, wanting to ask him more. It was more a sigh than anything else.

While we might have been "pulled from our universe", I was pulled from thought by the strange beasts from the hallway bursting in. They hissed at the group, readying themselves for an attack, obviously. I began to spin up my drill, but found myself in behind allies, preventing me from attacking at the moment. It's not like it mattered, as in a matter of moments the targets were all taken down. Their abilities were unlike I've seen, other than the ice man's, well, ice. I can do that too. And I have a drill. Not to mention I don't cause alarms to go off, most of the time. Once a small kid asked who broke the glass, I plainly pointed to the ice man.

As the others checked on the impish creature with a big hat, I checked out the rest of the room we were in. Maybe something around here can explain who that is, and why they had it, or her, being tortured. Probably has something to do that with that cube thing I forget the name of. If there were any doors, I'd watch them as I explore. Chances are we didn't just make those creatures go crazy. That... tesseract! Has a lot of power, and this Cobblepot is very rich, he ought to have security on their way.
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Physical Integrity: OK
Actions: Attempting to Explain
View attachment 578757
"It is a long story."

Praetorian turned around to face Hat Kid ( Jeremiah Jeremiah ), and looked directly at the hat toting alien.
"There was an unidentified organism trapped here, evidently being tortured for... something. My circuits are coming up with a long list of possible explanations, but as of right now my current objective is to make sure that the unidentified organism does not die. The alarms, as you likely have deduced, were triggered by the glass breaking. The hallway behind us was harboring shadowy life forms that seemed to go berserk when the glass broke, and proceeded to take hostile action against us. However, all hostiles are down and defensive or evasive action is not needed."
Praetorian's "face" did not betray any sign of emotion, but the mechanized warrior's giant cannon was still smoking. The blue light on front of the "face" immediately began flashing again as Praetorian proceeded to ask a question of its own.
"I request to know the reason behind your query."

With her question answered, Hat Kid marched right up to Sub-Zero with her umbrella in hand. Frowning, she raised her weapon to bop him on the head with it. "Stop it," she said, then promptly turned her attention to the dazed thing in Kuai's arms. Leaning in closer to look it in the eye, Hat Kid tilted her head. "Hello?" she greeted it quizzically, then leaned back out to snap her fingers around its ears.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun DapperDogman DapperDogman DerpyCarp DerpyCarp marc122 marc122 FoolsErin FoolsErin thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva jigglesworth jigglesworth @lab

You sigh, and nod in agreement- woah that was a big throw...
“Woah... that’s a big throw... how does that work, this is a simulation, the trees aren’t-... ehhh whatever... I won’t uh... question it...”

But it would be important to stick together, you think.

“...Whaddya see up thereeeee???”

You crane your head back to look up into the tree. You... would have just climbed the tree, but hey that was cool to see watch!! Just someone getting launched into a tree and staying on the tree haha... ok that’s not really that cool when you think it like that...

wdinatx wdinatx PlusUltra PlusUltra Haz. Haz. @simulation room group

(He didn’t leave, he looked off in the direction Alphonse went, he’s still right in front of them, I’m sorry if I made it seem like he walked off lol)​

Aeon
The girl observed her surroundings as everyone was helping to fight off the monsters, she saw a swordsman slashing at the fiends while a woman was using thunder to fry off the enemies as well, she was happy that everyone was cooperating in order to combat the enemies. When the fight was over, she put down the shields and let Khronos enter her body once more. She was happy that nobody died. She heard a voice, a very familiar voice. She looked on over to see two yellow-haired twins. Aeon's eyes widened as she recognized them from her manga. It was the Kagamine Twins! She was glad that she met them both in person. She proceeded to go to them and said, "I believe we haven't met before, you two look familiar though. Does your last name happen to be Kagamine?"

Location: Research Room - thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Interacting With: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Mentions: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Veradana Veradana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back