• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Plotting Everything Premium (Updated-over 40 plots, 70 pairings and 30 fandoms)

Why Hello there~ I know this is quite outdated and would understand if you are not interested in some of the things you have listed, but I shall try regardless and hope to hear from you :3 Anywho, here are the list of questions :)  

.1.What are your favorite genres?[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Hmm let's see, I like romance, action, fantasy, and mystery~ But to be honest, for the most part I like to mix in all sorts of genres and make a roleplay out of many genres :) I guess most genres I am fine with as long as it isn't something too horror or gorey...those I cannot handle ahaha. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]2. What are your favorite time periods?Hm, generally I must say that I am not that picky in these things, but if I must say I do indeed like historical time periods but usually mixed in with the future/present time period~ Medieval, present, future, apocalyptic, bring it all on! xD [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]3. What are you favorite themes (ideas or concepts that are heavily explored by the plot, world, characters or narrative)?Mmmmm my favorite themes you say? Well let's see...I like the following (I'll admit that I took some from your list since they were of interest for me as well ;)  ) :

- Exotic Relationship: I find this quite interesting and would love to try this~!

- Heart Mending: I always like it when my character and other characters in the roleplay have some sort of depth in their characters and definitely find this to be the best way to work on further developing a character! 

- Battle: I always love action and any sort of fighting/battles in a roleplay, I preferably like some action in my roleplay so this is definitely one I like as a them~

- Cat and Mouse Games: Mind games? Teasing/ deceiving? Those are fun ^.^ 

- Fluff: Now I'm not sure if this would be considered a theme, but I do like fluff...it's just such a cute thing and it warms my heart up considerably haha.

- Virtual: I like the idea of going from a modern setting to something more futuristic where there is a plot twist of being stuck in a virtual world/game OR it can even be where a character from a virtual world is sent to the real world, those things are of interest to me and thus I like this theme xD

- Forbidden love: Or anything forbidden, I don't know but the word forbidden interests me xD It's like telling me I can't do it, but hey you know you want to in the end fufu~ But a forbidden love between two people who cannot due to facts such as their family feud to their status (I'm not talking about incest, this I don't know about since I've never done it) is quite an interesting theme for me :) [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]4. What are your favorite pairings?

Huh, I never really thought of this since I always have a pairing in mind for whatever plot we go for. So for this I must say that I technically do not have one, but if I must answer then I guess the following is something that always caught my eye:

- Supernatural x Supernatural

-Supernatural x Human

(Now when I say supernatural, I'm referring to anything besides human)

-Childhood friends

- there are more, but they always come up when I first focus on the plot and whatnot xD  5. What is your preferred gender and gender pairing?I usually prefer only F x M since the other two (F x F and M x M) are something I am not entirely familiar with and thus feel uncomfortable roleplaying as. That said, I usually prefer playing the female role more than the male role, though if it is called for I am and can play the male role~ 6. Do you prefer lighter or darker moods?Hum~ I guess a mixture is always the best for me? I don't like something too light, but at the same time I don't like super dark moods either.  7. Are there any (anime) fandoms you enjoy?There are plenty of (anime) fandoms that I enjoy :)  I will say that I usually prefer the Oc x Canon format for this where I am playing the Oc. Of course doubling is something I prefer as well since I find that the most fair way for the both of us :) But here is a list of a couple fandoms that I can list off the top of my head:

- Naruto

-Fairy Tail

-Akatsuki no Yona

-Shugo Chara

-Tokyo Ghoul

-Kamisama Hajimemashite

-Fate/Stay Night

-Soul Eater

-Ouran High School Host Club

-One Piece

-Haikyuu!

-Kuroko no Basket

-Bungou Stray Dogs

-Uta no Prince-sama

-Fruits Basket

-Psycho-Pass

Oh man, I know so much more so just feel free to ask me? xD [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]8. What is your stance on romance?[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]I usually like romance in my roleplays, that I will be honest about. Though I must say that I don't like it being forced, if it is something we are aiming for then I would like it to occur naturally. I have tried roleplays where there is instant chemistry and I will be honest that it is hard to roleplay that :(  BUT I do not like it if romance is the only thing we focus on, I love to integrate other genres such as action and others. Just romance will do me no good as I love to add in a variety of themes into my roleplays :)  [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]9. What is your stance on comedy?[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]As I stated above, I love adding in a mixture of themes and styles into my roleplays. So yes, I do like comedy, but over the top forced comedy is something I do not like. I rather it come naturally and when it calls for it~ [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]10. What is your stance on world building?[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]I find this to be quite interesting and find it a must in roleplays. I mean I love writing in detail and making things together so world-building is something I like :) [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]11. What is your stance on the battle genre?I looove action and anything related to battle! It gives me a sense of thrill in the roleplay and find it to be an excitable factor to use in roleplays~ That said, of course we do not have to have the genre of battle in our roleplay, only when it calls for it :)  [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]12. What is your average post-length?I like to think of myself as a detailed roleplayer, though I tend to get ahead of myself and end up writing a lot since I tend to write quite detailed ^.^; So sometimes I feel like I would scare my partner with the length of my reply, though I always do tell my partner to not be frightened nor intimidated as I enjoy writing :) So I would say I generally write about 2-3 paragraphs per post, though I always match my partner's length though I will say this that I dislike one liners, it is just not enough for me to work on plus I feel like I am the only one putting effort into the roleplay. [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]13. What kind of maturity are you comfortable with?I am technically fine with any and am old enough for that, but I like to say my limit is yours :) But anything breaking the rules of RPN is a no no for me~ [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]14. Do you prefer threads or PMs?I like to do whichever my partner is most comfortable with as I like to make my partner comfortable over mine, though I would say that anything off site is something that I will not do. Thread or PM, either is fine! (though I must say thread would be better since it is more organized in my opinion ^.^;;;) [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]15. Do you have any limits?Hmm I believe everyone has a limit? That being said the following would be my limits:

1. No rule breaking please, this would include God-modding/OP/Mary Sue characters. I dealt with them and trust me, they are not fun.

2. One Liners, I just cannot...I can't work with it nor can I see your effort if you keep giving me one liners as a response.

3. If you make me do all the work. I don't find excuses such as: "I'm not that creative" or "I'm not good at those plot making things, but if you can do it then I can roleplay it well" and whatnot as a good excuse. This is OUR roleplay so let's contribute to it together please? :)  

Also as acknowledgement: :)  (though if you noticed I generally love using the smiley icons xD) 

16. Are in any chat platform or social media? (such as skype, discord, twitter, facebook, kik, etc...)I do have some of the ones listed, though I prefer not to share any (sorry~)  17. Are you a first person or third person roleplayer?Most of the roleplays I have done are in third person so I am most used to that, but that does not mean I cannot try other styles of writing :)  First person or third person, I find it as a challenge so bring it on~! Ahaha.  18. Do you prefer a faster, more energetic pace for the RP or a slower, more build-up pace?Hmm I think at times you must quicken the pace, but otherwise I guess slowly building things up is something I like :)  Though I think it all depends on the plot/roleplay and all the aspects.  19. Are you capable of playing multiple characters?Yes I am~! I usually like to play more than one character as one I find it fair and two I just enjoy roleplaying different characters.  20. Do you normally use character sheets?Yes, I usually prefer some sort of character sheet so I know who I am roleplaying with and so I am not thrown into a roleplay without a clue of what to do or say ahaha. Plus it is a sort of reference page for me to look back at every once in a while so I won't confuse myself with other roleplays I may be doing at the same time ^^;;; 21. Do you prefer anime or realistic pics?I have only done anime ones and I usually prefer anime pics, they're so much more prettier to look at plus I feel like realistic ones are like...too realistic and I feel like I'm taking someone's identity away and it just is weird for me...(yes yes, I know that may seem odd and weird but that is how I feel about it ahaha ^^;;)  22. Anything else one should be aware about?Um, hi? Oh well I guess I must say I like to chat OOC so I hope you don't mind that ^^~ 

Let's see...my all time favorite book must be The Odyssey by Homer, I love all sorts of classical books (nerd, yes...yes I am haha). 

By the way, is this gif from Tokyo Ghoul!  (an honest question really haha) 

/monthly_2016_08/tumblr_ny6me3cJdH1qa94xto1_500.gif.52ea97e01fbf7937d8957dbe863e6304.gif

So these were what caught my interest:

From the Plots:

- Saved by the *bark*!

- Learning to put the "S" before the "he"

- YOU'RE the Vampire?!

- Young Love

- Cursed Blade

- If we had known

- Hunter's Hunter

- Trapped

- Paragon

From the Pairings:

- Owner x Pet

- Human x Supernatural or Fantasy creature

- Celebrity x Fan

- Bad Guy x Good Girl

- Good Guy x Bad Girl

- Arranged Marriage

- Prince x Princess

- Kitsunemimi

- Okamimi x Nekomimi

- Inumimi x Nekomimi

- Inumimi x Human

- Okamimi x Human

From the Fandoms:

- Tokyo Ghoul

- Shugo Chara

-Fate/Stay Night

Then finally I wish to leave with a bark ;)  

large.gif

Do let me know if you're interested~ @Idea

Last edited by a moderator:
.1.What are your favorite genres?

My favorite is realistic/slice of life, highschool, military, and apocalypse. However, I generally definitely would choose Slice of Life and High School based plots or pairings, but if people ask for the other two, I will definitely do them...they just might not be as long of posts. With convincing, I will do selective taboo and supernatural, or horror. I will NOT do anime, and it is unlikely I will work with fandoms.

2. What are your favorite time periods?

I have done a lot of modern and a little bit of future for apocalyptic roleplays, but it doesn't matter much. As long as it's not a huge plot element where I need to do prior research in order to not mess up, I'm fine with whatever you throw at me that will work with or compliment the plot

3. What are you favorite themes (ideas or concepts that are heavily explored by the plot, world, characters or narrative)?
More psychological aspects...not mental illness, but more like the effects certain events have on characters. Sometimes but not always it is a damaging event and another person is there and helps them 'change' (wow that is such a cheesy way to word it). Romance is usually prominent in my roleplays, but based on plot, I will do platonic. I also work a lot with fear, anger, and strong personalities.

4. What are your favorite pairings?
There is none. I more have characters I prefer to use and whoever compliments them does so and that's how I do my pairings,. If my character is a student and your teacher character and my character would be able to have that relationship, I'll go for it. Same goes with if they are a peer.

5. What is your preferred gender and gender pairing?

I am comfortable in both FxF pairings and MxF pairings. It is super unlikely I will go MxM, but I might. Transgender I am not comfortable being in my pairings. It's nothing personal, I just don't feel comfortable RPing thar

6. Do you prefer lighter or darker moods?

I really do not have a preference there. Most ones I've participated in have been light and a couple dark, but I seem to enjoy them both equally.

7. Are there any (anime) fandoms you enjoy?

No, unfortunately I will not do things like that.

8. What is your stance on romance?

I am always up for romance, as long as it's not a two page crush and then they are together. if it is developed or pre-formed I am fine with it, and prefer it actually. However, I have not done the graphic RPing before, so there's that. I will do anything in regards to romance if the plot and characters call for it.

9. What is your stance on comedy?

I LOVE humor if it's placed strategically. If every post you're trying to pull a joke, it gets kind of boring. I am mostly amused by character's dialogue or actions. If you can do it though, I applaud you. My characters are often somewhat bold and they'll have a good quote here and there, but I'm not particularly good at it.

10. What is your stance on world building?

I'm totally down for it. The more planning that goes into an RP, the better

11. What is your stance on the battle genre?

Admittedly, I'm not quite sure what this is, so I'm neutral. Based on assumption it's a roleplay based around fights. in which case, I've never done it.

12. What is your average post-length?

I mirror more often than not, but I will always write at least a solid paragraph as long as I'm not presented with only 1-2 sentences. I have gone to as much as 10 paragraphs when supplied with the muse to do so.

13. What kind of maturity are you comfortable with?

I have yet to run into anything that has made me uncomfortable. Known limits would be incest and bestiality

14. Do you prefer threads or PMs?

I have no preference between the two

15. Do you have any limits?
It's not really limits, more as it is requirements:

-NO one liners

-I will not work with completely antisocial characters who will run away from my character and make five pages of a chase, only for one line of text and then them run off again. 

16. Are in any chat platform or social media? (such as skype, discord, twitter, facebook, kik, etc...)

Skype, facebook, tumblr, hangouts--I will not give out my facebook or skype

17. Are you a first person or third person roleplayer?

I used to do first and that's it, but recently I've been doing both. I write novels and fiction mostly in first person, though.  :)

18. Do you prefer a faster, more energetic pace for the RP or a slower, more build-up pace?

It depends on the plot. But usually a slower type

19. Are you capable of playing multiple characters?

Yes, I will go up to 3, but I prefer 1.

20. Do you normally use character sheets?

Always. They aren't pretty, though (I can't do formatting well)

21. Do you prefer anime or realistic pics?

Realistic. I do not do much else

22. Anything else one should be aware about?

I love the book Lethal by Sandra Brown!

.1.What are your favorite genres?

My favorite is realistic/slice of life, highschool, military, and apocalypse. However, I generally definitely would choose Slice of Life and High School based plots or pairings, but if people ask for the other two, I will definitely do them...they just might not be as long of posts. With convincing, I will do selective taboo and supernatural, or horror. I will NOT do anime, and it is unlikely I will work with fandoms.

2. What are your favorite time periods?

I have done a lot of modern and a little bit of future for apocalyptic roleplays, but it doesn't matter much. As long as it's not a huge plot element where I need to do prior research in order to not mess up, I'm fine with whatever you throw at me that will work with or compliment the plot

3. What are you favorite themes (ideas or concepts that are heavily explored by the plot, world, characters or narrative)?
More psychological aspects...not mental illness, but more like the effects certain events have on characters. Sometimes but not always it is a damaging event and another person is there and helps them 'change' (wow that is such a cheesy way to word it). Romance is usually prominent in my roleplays, but based on plot, I will do platonic. I also work a lot with fear, anger, and strong personalities.

4. What are your favorite pairings?
There is none. I more have characters I prefer to use and whoever compliments them does so and that's how I do my pairings,. If my character is a student and your teacher character and my character would be able to have that relationship, I'll go for it. Same goes with if they are a peer.

5. What is your preferred gender and gender pairing?

I am comfortable in both FxF pairings and MxF pairings. It is super unlikely I will go MxM, but I might. Transgender I am not comfortable being in my pairings. It's nothing personal, I just don't feel comfortable RPing thar

6. Do you prefer lighter or darker moods?

I really do not have a preference there. Most ones I've participated in have been light and a couple dark, but I seem to enjoy them both equally.

7. Are there any (anime) fandoms you enjoy?

No, unfortunately I will not do things like that.

8. What is your stance on romance?

I am always up for romance, as long as it's not a two page crush and then they are together. if it is developed or pre-formed I am fine with it, and prefer it actually. However, I have not done the graphic RPing before, so there's that. I will do anything in regards to romance if the plot and characters call for it.

9. What is your stance on comedy?

I LOVE humor if it's placed strategically. If every post you're trying to pull a joke, it gets kind of boring. I am mostly amused by character's dialogue or actions. If you can do it though, I applaud you. My characters are often somewhat bold and they'll have a good quote here and there, but I'm not particularly good at it.

10. What is your stance on world building?

I'm totally down for it. The more planning that goes into an RP, the better

11. What is your stance on the battle genre?

Admittedly, I'm not quite sure what this is, so I'm neutral. Based on assumption it's a roleplay based around fights. in which case, I've never done it.

12. What is your average post-length?

I mirror more often than not, but I will always write at least a solid paragraph as long as I'm not presented with only 1-2 sentences. I have gone to as much as 10 paragraphs when supplied with the muse to do so.

13. What kind of maturity are you comfortable with?

I have yet to run into anything that has made me uncomfortable. Known limits would be incest and bestiality

14. Do you prefer threads or PMs?

I have no preference between the two

15. Do you have any limits?
It's not really limits, more as it is requirements:

-NO one liners

-I will not work with completely antisocial characters who will run away from my character and make five pages of a chase, only for one line of text and then them run off again. 

16. Are in any chat platform or social media? (such as skype, discord, twitter, facebook, kik, etc...)

Skype, facebook, tumblr, hangouts--I will not give out my facebook or skype

17. Are you a first person or third person roleplayer?

I used to do first and that's it, but recently I've been doing both. I write novels and fiction mostly in first person, though.  :)

18. Do you prefer a faster, more energetic pace for the RP or a slower, more build-up pace?

It depends on the plot. But usually a slower type

19. Are you capable of playing multiple characters?

Yes, I will go up to 3, but I prefer 1.

20. Do you normally use character sheets?

Always. They aren't pretty, though (I can't do formatting well)

21. Do you prefer anime or realistic pics?

Realistic. I do not do much else

22. Anything else one should be aware about?

I love the book Lethal by Sandra Brown!

I can't see your gifs for some reason. I love what you said about what's needed in a post. If we can find something we can agree to roleplay on, I would love to try roleplaying with you. I love character profiles too, but I prefer to leave them up for discussion during the planning process, instead of filling them out individually. 

I can't see your gifs for some reason. I love what you said about what's needed in a post. If we can find something we can agree to roleplay on, I would love to try roleplaying with you. I love character profiles too, but I prefer to leave them up for discussion during the planning process, instead of filling them out individually. 

Very well, but first there are four keys through the interest check that I need in your post as confirmation that you read what you were supposed to

What are your favorite genres? Romance with a touch of action, adventure, drama, comedy, mystery and suspense.
What are your favorite time periods? Modern.

What are you favorite themes (ideas or concepts that are heavily explored by the plot, world, characters or narrative) ? Love redeems, though it doesn't always have to be related to romance in the role-play. Some sort of romance is preferred, though. I also love psychological aspects of the characters.

What is your preferred gender and gender pairing? I prefer male x female pairings. Given I am female, I am most comfortable playing female as a main character. But I find it really boring if I'm only allowed to play females and my partner is only allowed to play males. I enjoy playing both and having a partner who enjoys playing both. I double if the plot calls for it.

Do you prefer lighter or darker moods? Honestly, I think both is necessary in order to be realistic.

Are there any fandoms you enjoy? Yes! CardCaptors Sakura-esque, Hana Yori Dango-esque, The Heirs-esque, Detective Academy Q-esque
What is your stance on romance? Honestly, over 50% of the population likes some kind of romance. I am one of them.
What is your stance on comedy? I love something that gives me a good laugh. Not sure how good I would be at it though.

What is your stance on world-building? I don't think a role-play can really survive without it.

What is your stance on battle genre? I wouldn't mind it as a sub-plot if it isn't gorey. It can be fun to role-play.
What is your average post-length? Probably 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more. It depends on the role-play. honestly.
What kind of maturity are you comfortable with? I can handle some pretty mature subjects. It depends on what it is.
Do you prefer threads or PMs? Threads, honestly. But I will do PMs too.
Are in any chatform? I have skype, kik, hangouts, snapchat, and facebook mostly.
Are you a First Person or Third Person role-player? I. Love. Both. I find first easier to get into our character's head honestly. It's not as hard to mix tenses in my opinion. But I do both.

Do you prefer a faster, more energetic pace for the RP or a slower, more build-up pace? I enjoy both and I think role-plays tend to need both. 
Are you capable of playing multiple characters? Yes. I can play up to 2-3 main characters and 2-3 minor characters. It depends on the role-play. I might be able to handle more.
Do you normally use character sheets? I have a terrible time starting a role-play without them.
Do you prefer anime or realistic pics? Given I am a sucker for using Japan as a setting often, anime. I personally enjoy describing my characters instead of using pictures.
Anything else one should be aware about? I don't know yet. If it comes up, I will let you know.
I guess a book I liked reading recently is Divergent.
I hope I answered all of them.

Very well, but first there are four keys through the interest check that I need in your post as confirmation that you read what you were supposed to

I was in the middle of writing it when you sent that. I had to create a new post because of the quote and the quote wouldn't erase for some reason.

I was in the middle of writing it when you sent that. I had to create a new post because of the quote and the quote wouldn't erase for some reason.

No, you answered the questions didn't give me the keys 

only key you gave me was the book one

I'm backing out. Good luck with your search though. I tried finding the keys, but it's a lot to read and remember for some. And I gave two keys. I made a comment on the gifts like you asked. The gifts just wouldn't load for me. 

I'm backing out. Good luck with your search though. I tried finding the keys, but it's a lot to read and remember for some. And I gave two keys. I made a comment on the gifts like you asked. The gifts just wouldn't load for me. 

That too I suppose. Well, I appreciate you coming here and my apologies that this didn't work out. I have to be careful not to bite off more than I can chew though , so I have to be strict about things such as these. 

1) I absolutely love fantasy and horror! I also enjoy sci-fi and a fantasy twist on slice-of-life. I haven't really done romance and I don't really read romance books so I'm rather neutral on that genre. I find realistic to be rather plain since, well, I'm already living in it I suppose. I pretty much despise superhero/supervillain themes, it just feels like a Mary Sue to me.

2) I love the medieval time period, especially with a fantasy setting. I think that you can tell I'm sort of a sucker for dragons and old-timey fantasy animals with kingdoms and all of that jazz. I can RP perfectly fine in a modern setting but with futuristic... eh. I'm too uncomfortable in a futuristic setting since I don't know *how* futuristic the setting is like. And even if I do know then I don't know what sort of technology is possible and what isn't

3) My preferred themes are those that contain epic dragons and have plenty of adventure in, perhaps with people and other species along the side. I also like free roaming themes where there are a whole bunch of made up races and animals. But I do enjoy the occasional 'mind-twisty' sort of horror, but I have no idea how to RP that so I usually steer clear of them.

4) I personally don't mind what sort of pairing the RP is so long as one or the other role is some supernatural creature or person, no superheroes though. I don't like them.

5) I prefer playing the female role but I don't mind playing male if needed. I've learnt how to RP as either after I had to for this one RP. I prefer MxF since it gives me the chance to finally try out having romance in a RP (I have absolutely no experience with romance and want to practice my RP skills in it).

6) I'm not too sure by what you mean by this question, but I'll go with darker. However I do enjoy the occasional light-hearted RP from time to time.

7) I adore Pokemon and Mirai Nikki! I have watched some other animes but I can't say I know enough to be part of their fandom (*cough* Black Butler *cough*). I almost forgot, I also enjoy Dangan Ronpa (I've only watched the first season and I'm desperately trying to find the other two).

8)  (the number 8 is too cool to be in a list) 8)  I have no real opinion on romance other than that I don't like the idea of instance romance. I have basically 0 experience with it so I can't really say too much about it.

9) I am pretty goddamn bad at comedy. I have no idea when to insert it into writing and in real life. If you're looking for comedy then, well, you ain't gonna find any with me   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

10) I find world building pretty fun in my opinion! I have built a world on my own before and I can say that I had a blast while I was making it.

11) I haven't exactly done too much fighting during my short time in RPing (about 8 months) but I do find it to be rather fun and intense if pulled off correctly. Of course I hate it when people auto-hit. That just makes the fight unfair.

12) It really does depend on how inspired I've been feeling. Right now I can right between 2-4 to even 6 paragraphs if needed. I'm trying to look for a more detailed RPer you see.

13) I honestly don't care about the maturity. It's just writing, I shouldn't be uncomfortable with it.

14) I have pretty much exclusively used PMs for 1x1s but I want to try making a thread on it. I like the idea of others being able to read what we're doing.

15) No one-liners. I repeat. No. One. Liners. They're the bane of my RPing existence.

I don't like any sudden or out of character movements in the RP, so something that the character would never do in his/her right mind. E.g. an introvert suddenly singing karaoke in the middle of a loud and busy club.

I also don't like dealing with real religion in RPs. I'm not exactly an atheist but I don't have any particular god I believe in so I prefer just to stay clear of it overall.

Also the other person needs to use grammar and spelling, that stuff practically triggers me.

16) I only have Skype and I'm not willing to use that as a method of interacting with strangers across the Internet. Sorry.

17) I have only RPed in third person but 1st person would be a refreshing experience.

18) Slow. Fast paced RPs just seem rushed to me.

19) Yeap, but I usually only have one character unless I'm asked to make another one. I don't mind making more than 1 character, but more than 3 and I'm going to have a hard time keeping IC with them.

20) Yes. CSs are great for knowing what the other person's character is like.

21) Anime, but I don't mind digital art pictures either.

22) I am horribly slow at replying to 1x1. If you see me online but not responding to the RP then don't bug me about it please. And, something I'm upset to admit, I have a bad habit of leaving the other person behind and letting the RP die if I don't like it. Yes, I am that person. I am just too afraid to admit that I want to leave the RP.

On the brighter side I am practicing digital art! I'm still pretty bad at it but I think I'm slowly improving.

My favourite book I have ever read is, well it's more the series, Eragon. I love the Inheritance series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance (that ending made me so sad ;~;)).

I see that dragon gif, and that dragon is from the horrible Eragon movie. I hate dragons with feathered wings. That movie ruined everything I thought that Saphira was.

*BORK*

1) I absolutely love fantasy and horror! I also enjoy sci-fi and a fantasy twist on slice-of-life. I haven't really done romance and I don't really read romance books so I'm rather neutral on that genre. I find realistic to be rather plain since, well, I'm already living in it I suppose. I pretty much despise superhero/supervillain themes, it just feels like a Mary Sue to me.

2) I love the medieval time period, especially with a fantasy setting. I think that you can tell I'm sort of a sucker for dragons and old-timey fantasy animals with kingdoms and all of that jazz. I can RP perfectly fine in a modern setting but with futuristic... eh. I'm too uncomfortable in a futuristic setting since I don't know *how* futuristic the setting is like. And even if I do know then I don't know what sort of technology is possible and what isn't

3) My preferred themes are those that contain epic dragons and have plenty of adventure in, perhaps with people and other species along the side. I also like free roaming themes where there are a whole bunch of made up races and animals. But I do enjoy the occasional 'mind-twisty' sort of horror, but I have no idea how to RP that so I usually steer clear of them.

4) I personally don't mind what sort of pairing the RP is so long as one or the other role is some supernatural creature or person, no superheroes though. I don't like them.

5) I prefer playing the female role but I don't mind playing male if needed. I've learnt how to RP as either after I had to for this one RP. I prefer MxF since it gives me the chance to finally try out having romance in a RP (I have absolutely no experience with romance and want to practice my RP skills in it).

6) I'm not too sure by what you mean by this question, but I'll go with darker. However I do enjoy the occasional light-hearted RP from time to time.

7) I adore Pokemon and Mirai Nikki! I have watched some other animes but I can't say I know enough to be part of their fandom (*cough* Black Butler *cough*). I almost forgot, I also enjoy Dangan Ronpa (I've only watched the first season and I'm desperately trying to find the other two).

8)  (the number 8 is too cool to be in a list) 8)  I have no real opinion on romance other than that I don't like the idea of instance romance. I have basically 0 experience with it so I can't really say too much about it.

9) I am pretty goddamn bad at comedy. I have no idea when to insert it into writing and in real life. If you're looking for comedy then, well, you ain't gonna find any with me   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

10) I find world building pretty fun in my opinion! I have built a world on my own before and I can say that I had a blast while I was making it.

11) I haven't exactly done too much fighting during my short time in RPing (about 8 months) but I do find it to be rather fun and intense if pulled off correctly. Of course I hate it when people auto-hit. That just makes the fight unfair.

12) It really does depend on how inspired I've been feeling. Right now I can right between 2-4 to even 6 paragraphs if needed. I'm trying to look for a more detailed RPer you see.

13) I honestly don't care about the maturity. It's just writing, I shouldn't be uncomfortable with it.

14) I have pretty much exclusively used PMs for 1x1s but I want to try making a thread on it. I like the idea of others being able to read what we're doing.

15) No one-liners. I repeat. No. One. Liners. They're the bane of my RPing existence.

I don't like any sudden or out of character movements in the RP, so something that the character would never do in his/her right mind. E.g. an introvert suddenly singing karaoke in the middle of a loud and busy club.

I also don't like dealing with real religion in RPs. I'm not exactly an atheist but I don't have any particular god I believe in so I prefer just to stay clear of it overall.

Also the other person needs to use grammar and spelling, that stuff practically triggers me.

16) I only have Skype and I'm not willing to use that as a method of interacting with strangers across the Internet. Sorry.

17) I have only RPed in third person but 1st person would be a refreshing experience.

19) Yeap, but I usually only have one character unless I'm asked to make another one. I don't mind making more than 1 character, but more than 3 and I'm going to have a hard time keeping IC with them.

22) I am horribly slow at replying to 1x1. If you see me online but not responding to the RP then don't bug me about it please. And, something I'm upset to admit, I have a bad habit of leaving the other person behind and letting the RP die if I don't like it. Yes, I am that person. I am just too afraid to admit that I want to leave the RP.

On the brighter side I am practicing digital art! I'm still pretty bad at it but I think I'm slowly improving.

My favourite book I have ever read is, well it's more the series, Eragon. I love the Inheritance series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance (that ending made me so sad ;~;)).

I see that dragon gif, and that dragon is from the horrible Eragon movie. I hate dragons with feathered wings. That movie ruined everything I thought that Saphira was.

*BORK*

Alright, on board. I can't really say I'll be replies till Tuesday, but feel free to PM me! :)

*BORK*

Hello?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back