• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Feeling inspired, might delete later. (Original plots)

Valhasagun

「STAND MASTER」
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About Me:​

Nice to meet you! I go by Val, and my pronouns are "any," though I tend to go by he/they. My timezone is CST. I'm 24 and have been roleplaying on and off for a while, but I've been wanting to get back into it recently, so I decided to make a thread to find some people to write with!

I don't have any triggers and am very comfortable with dark themes. My writing tends to be psychological with touches of humor. I enjoy focusing on my characters' feelings and dialogue. I also love worldbuilding—I've even gone as far as writing in-universe literature for the worlds I've created for D&D. I don't have any preferences in terms of pairings and am all for straight and queer relationships! I try to write anywhere between 2-4 paragraphs but I may write more. I apologize, but I am not interested in doing anything fandom-related!

Below are four titles with a little word bank attached to them. They are organized from the lightest to the darkest themes. To be clear, these are not fully crafted plots but examples of the kind of stories I want to tell! These ideas are very fluid, so we don't have to include every element in the bank.

Lastly, if you like any of the ideas or if you like me but think my ideas suck, feel free to PM me. I'm honestly down for whatever!

Ideas​

Two Shorten the Road Serene Countrysides, beautiful landscapes, Slice of life, foraging, dealing with fae, low stakes, Ghibli-inspired, whimsy, community, caravans, cooking with fantasy ingredients, warmth and camaraderie, mega fluff.

Winds of Aetheria Adventure, travel, unexplored lands, JRPG/ shonen anime inspired, character dynamics, world building, sharing stories by the campfire, fighting large beasts, airships, floating islands, playing multiple characters, Steampunk/Fantasy, worldbuilding, Hard Magic

Age of the Spider Lily Warring Clans, Yokai, Kami, Samurai, onmyoji, Ashen Skies, Omens, Vengeful Spirits, Sacred lands tainted with blood, prayers of protection, Shrines, charred remains of villages, slaying demons, protecting the weak, seinen-anime inspired, More fantasy than historical/realistic

I Am Still Here. Death, Grief, letting go/moving on, old mansions, creepy housekeepers, inheritance, amnesia, manipulation, eternal and undying love, "vampires, ghosts, zombies, Oh my!", seemingly human, transcending mortality, "be careful what you wish for!", curses, gothic ,dark humor, psychological horror, eldritch horror

Hey! I'm interested in most of these, particularly 'I am Still Here' and 'Winds of Aetheria'.

If you are still interested, I am curious about all of the above plots, minus 'I am Still Here'. Mind if we discuss in dms what you are thinking about and maybe doing one of them?

If you are still interested, I am curious about all of the above plots, minus 'I am Still Here'. Mind if we discuss in dms what you are thinking about and maybe doing one of them?
Absolutely! Feel free to send me a DM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back