• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fire Emblem + Original Plots roleplay search!

ozzie artman

toxic yuri enthusiast
𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠!

I'm Ozzie - I've been rping and writing for ~7 years now. I would consider myself literate; my replies run from 400 words to 900 words, and I'm always looking to improve and will strive to match my partner! I am 22 years old and my ideal rp partner would be around that age. Please be at least 18 years old! I am fine with RP either here or through Discord. EST is preferred. Please DM me with a writing sample!

𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯ π•šπ••π•–π•’π•€

Original Plots

Moon Princess (MxF, I will play F)

Sailor Moon meets Analog Horror/Welcome to Nightvale. Nina Valflame is a young woman who lives in a trailer with her odd-duck family. She attends the local high school and works part time, but her family is otherwise disconnected from the small, pious town - a town that fears the angels that walk among them, wearing human skin and watching their every move. In secret, the Valflames are a coven that rebel against the angels.

How does your character fit in?

I have a few loose ideas for how our OCs could play off each other - however, if you have any dynamic ideas, feel free to voice them!

• Your character is an archangel who attends school with Nina. They are unaware of each other's secret identities. I would love to do a friends to enemies with a lot of drama and angst for this sort of dynamic!
  • Your character is Nina's shapeshifting feline familiar. The two of them butt heads often, but they are also inseparable and each other's closest confidant.

I will update this with more ideas in the near future! Feel free to pitch any ideas at me - I'm mostly into Fantasy and Drama!

Canon Plots

At this moment, I am only looking for Fire Emblem canon plots! I am also either doing OC x OC or Canon x Canon only.

I have played Shadow Dragon, Shadows of Valentia, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, Three Houses, and Engage.

Because I am currently hyperfixated on original plots, I don't have a ton of plot ideas for Fire Emblem at the moment.

I would love to do something Fates-esque with OCs (I am currently replaying Conquest Lunatic)!

Canon Ships

Bold
is the muse I would like to play! If neither is bold, I have no preference.

Ike x Soren (Tellius)
Niles x Leo (Fates)
Jakob x Corrin (Fates)
Silas x Corrin (Fates)

Please reach out if you have any specific ships from the games I mentioned earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back