• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings sapphic plots

anderswo

somewhere else
Helloo.

I'm looking for a couple of partners to write and plot out the following ideas with me. I'm in my mid-twenties and also looking for a partner of similar age, preferably a woman. I do have Discord and am open to chatting/writing over there or just here on RPNation. As a literate writer, I typically write around 3-5 paragraphs per post, but I'm flexible and can write more, up to 10+ paragraphs if the story and timing call for it.

I love a bit of world-building and character-driven stories. As you can see from my plots, there is no specific genre I confide in. So you have a lot of room to come up with new ideas. As for rules, the usual suspects apply: no god-modding, violence is fine if it's not too explicit, intimate scenes preferably outlined or faded out. If you are interested in one of the plots, please hit me up with a private message including a writing prompt. (:

echoes of the past
romance | slow burn | character driven | slice of life

Muse A has just finished her master’s degree and decides to spend some time visiting another country, enjoying herself before the serious side of life takes over. Despite her academic achievements, she is still haunted by her past, and whatever happened still casts a shadow on her present. She responds to an online ad seeking a housekeeper and caretaker somewhere in the French countryside. In this countryside abode resides Muse B, alongside her two sons. Muse A learns that Muse B lost her husband during the war three years prior, leaving her to manage the farm alone. Muse B seems somewhat emotionally distant and disconnected at the beginning, but soon they begin to form a bond as they navigate the household responsibilities. However, the growing connection soon starts to evolve into something deeper.
garlic & hemingway
romance | action | fantasy

Muse A is an ancient vampire of over 800 years that harbors a passion for literature. Even though she has accumulated some wealth over the years, she chooses to own a now well known editorial office to support contemporary books. Muse B is a young aspiring writer that managed to secure an internship at this well known office. However, when the sun sets and night crawls over the city, Muse B transforms from a dreamy writer to a vigilant demon hunter. Her lineage spans generations of hunters, tasked with eliminating creatures of the night. But what happens when she finds out that the leader which she actually started to adore, is in fact the monster she has to hunt down?
glass
enemy to lovers | action | fantasy

After a devastating plague that decimated over 98% of earth’s population, humanity's last sanctuary lies beneath the protective dome of Glass. Glass is a beautiful green metropolis that offers anything the human heart could desire: from educational institutes to entertainment venues and lush parks. However there is one rule: Admission is strictly prohibited for anyone displaying even the faintest signs of infection.The only people that exit Glass are called Runners. Among them are Muse A and Muse B, long-standing rivals whose enmity has simmered for years. Despite their history, fate chooses them to be partners for their first run. But what if their first run doesn’t work out the way it should be? And what if the world outside Glass is different than they expected it to be?
the art of deception
dark | crime | action

Fate is seldom a matter of choice, as most are born into their destinies. This also applies to Muse A who carries the burden of being born into a mafia family. Being called a Vellucci means not only frightened stares and whispers behind people's hands but also owning a father whose head is the most wanted all over Sicily. Trying to ignore her heritage and her family's blood-soaked intrigues, she decided to take over a different identity visiting university to soon become an artist. Muse B works as an undercover detective for the police who has tried to bring the Vellucci Clan behind bars for ages. Yet, past attempts have always failed wherefore different methods had to be employed. To finally be able to reveal the Vellucci Clan, Muse B has the mission to win over Muse A's trust and heart at the university to receive the coordinates of the Vellucci's main meeting point: the infamous White Mansion whose location is kept secret from the outer world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back