• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots & Cravings & Such (Ignore the Prefix, Always Open)

Flip Jester Boy

Professional Shitposter
Alrighty, well, as you people know, I am the great Flip Jester Boy! Since it takes time for people to post in Hosted Projects and such (Speaking of which, you should check out my hosted projects if you've got the time), I've always been bored, wanting to do something while waiting for others to post. Below is a list of plots and other things i've been wanting to do, though there are a few things I'd like you to know:

• I only do MxF pairings (I like to get into the romance of it a little bit.)
  • I prefer playing the Male role
  • Cursing is okay with me, I'm not a pansy.
  • No pictures of real people for appearances. It makes me uncomfortable.
  • If you're going to be gone for a while, let me know in advance so I don't get worried. I'd hate to drop the RP just because of inactivity.

Plots (Bolded roles are the ones I want to play)

A Magician's Misadventures (Master x Apprentice)

A wandering traveller is on the search for the one known as the "World's Greatest Wizard" with hopes to learn from him the art of being one herself. Rumors from a local tavern tell her about a person living in the woods that is claimed to be the wizard she's looking for. Going off to investigate, she pictures the wizard as a wise, kind old man. Unaware of her surroundings, she is attacked by a group of bandits, only to be saved by a young man around her age with strong magical powers. It is soon revealed to her that he is the "World's Greatest Wizard" that she was looking for, but is nothing she expected. The wise man she pictured turned out to be a cold-mannered guy who likes to be alone. Sensing great magical power within the girl, the wizard reluctantly takes the girl as his apprentice, going on the journey of a lifetime.

Sealed Memories (Neko x Old Friend)

Many years ago, there lived two children in an orphanage, one a normal girl, the other a boy cursed with the likeliness of a cat. The boy was heavilly bullied by the other children because of his appearance, but the girl stood up for him, protecting him from harm. But one day, the girl came to be adopted by a prestigious couple who saw the boy as one nobody desired. Although kind, they couldn't bear the questions people would ask if they took him in. Leaving the boy behind, the girl was heartbroken that she had to leave the person she was the only friend to. Present day, the girl goes to a very fine school (popularity is up to you), raised by her fine parents. One day the girl gets a new student in one of her classes: a quiet young boy with a cold look on his face. It's very obvious that he stands out due to the fact that he always has his hood up at all times, even during class. Given the empty seat next to the girl, the new student keeps up his cold demeanor, as if he'd never trusted anyone in his life even if they did show him kindness. One thing the girl notices about the student is that his sweater seems a bit too big for him, covering the seat of his pants. Some of the new student's actions also happen to stir some old memories in the girl, though she has trouble remembering who else performed those actions. After an encounter alone with the boy, his secret is finally revealed: he's the neko from the girl's past. The girl tries to reconcile with the boy, but he seems to have no memory of her at all. Will she ever renew the friendship they once had?

Fairy Tailer Detective Agency (Detective x Assistant/Best Friend)

In the city of Fantasia, many mysteries and crimes run around in the streets. Enter the Fairy Tailer Detective Agency, or Fairy Tailers for short, a small dectective office of an aspiring young detective and his lovely assistant who also happens to be his best friend since childhood. Together they go around solving mysteries and busting the badies. That is, if they get calls in, which they rarely do, reason being is that the young detective is the new kid on the block, and despite his high intelligence, no one seems to take him seriously because of his age. What does the future hold for the Fairy Tailers? Will they make it on the big scene and be recruited for the biggest cases ever in Fantasia? Or will the business go down the drain in failiure?

Flipside

Two strangers at school, each walking two separate paths. Though they barely know each other, their paths will soon intertwine. One day, each of them receives a key in the mail with the letter "F" engraved into the head. Along with the key reads a note: "Congratulations! You have been selected to be a participant in the grand Flipside tournament! This key is your gateway into a land of excitement and entertainment. Instructions are simple, just turn the key in any lock at sundown to be brought into this magical land! More information will be given on arrival. Good luck, and don't lose yourself!" Each character reacts differently to this package. One thing's for sure: they're both drawn to this mysterious path. ((More info will be given if you wanna do this plot))

It’s my life! (RP based off a thread i found) [M x F]
Muse A is a girl who wants to live a normal life. Unfortunately for her, fate has other plans. When she was born, she had an unnatural hair and eye color, as if she we’re to be the main character of an anime. As she was growing up, she found the things that she encountered to be cool, but as time passed on, they started to get more and more annoying. Cut to 2nd year high school. Muse A has been constantly avoiding things that would make her a main character. Magical creatures, mystic artifacts, attractive transfer students, anything. Muse B, Muse A’s friend, tries to help her as best he can by treating her like everyone else, a normal girl. The two try not to let these happenings get to them, but how long until fate catches up?

Pairings/Fandoms

Gundam (I've a plot idea for this)

RWBY ***********************

Soul Eater (Meister x Weapon)

D. Gray-Man

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure****************

Monster Hunter

Code Lyoko

C: The Power of Money and Soul Control

Childhood Friends

Destiny

Final Fantasy

Zone of the Enders

Cute/Popular Boy x Shy/Quiet Girl or vice versa

Idol x Non-Fan

Shy/Quiet Boy x Shy/Quiet Girl

Angel x Human

Secret Hero x Citizen/Classmate

Secret Hero x Secret Villain

Royalty x Guardian/Protector

Slave x Owner (Fantasy Setting)

Ghost x Human

Android x Human

I'll come up with more as I feel like it.

If you have an interest in any of these, feel free to PM me (preferred) or post on here and I'll PM you for discussions and ideas.

Last edited:
Hey there! Loving your idea for A Magician's Misadventures - I haven't seen that plot in ages. Very interested!

I'm interested in  A Magician's Misadventures (Master x Apprentice) . :)

Hi! I'd be really interested in RPing with you, and there are a few of your ideas/starters that jumped out to me- I'd love to do A Magician's Misadventures, although I see a few people are already interested in doing that one. So if you already have a partner for that, I'd want to do popular girl/boyxshy girl/boy (honestly I have no preference on which I would be in that), or angelxhuman. I have a few ideas for angelxhuman if you'd want to do that. Just PM me and let me know if you want to do something! :)

[SIZE= 11px]Hello,I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I do love the idea of number one, but that's obviously taken. I'm also interested in the second one or Royalty x Guard. I have a really good plot for that pairing. [/SIZE]

I like the first one and the second plot. But the second plot pulled on my heartstrings so I'll go with that one! 

I'm interested in the Sealed Memories plot if you are still looking for someone for that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back