• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots & Cravings & Such (Ignore the Prefix, Always Open)

If you're still looking for partners I'd love to offer my services ;)

I'm a newbie here but an experienced roelplayer, and I love the sound of your Magician and Fairy Tailers plots, and also something involving Idol x Fan/Non-Fan, Royalty x Protector/Guardian.

Hello~ Would you still be interested in doing the royalty x guardian or the slave x owner? Or maybe even a kidnapper x victim? Let me know~

Cute/Popular Boy x Shy/Quiet Girl or vice versa

Royalty x Guardian/Protector

hello! i'm lolipop and am interested
in your search thread (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

up there are pairings, which caught my eye and would love to come up with plot for those.

however, i was wondering what length are your replies and if they are detailed or not? because i'm capable of writing 3+ paragraphs, depending on situation. so naturally, i expect the same from my rp partner. though i'm capable of adjusting myself a little, if you give me enough to work with, i don't and won't mind shorter replies.

Hello! I'm interested in your first two plots! Also along with the cute/popular boy x quiet/shy girl! Though if any of them are taken, just tell me and I could pick another from that huge list, haha.

Hi! I'd be interested in Secret Hero x Citizen/Classmate, Zombie Apocalypse Survivors, or Slave x Owner in a fantasy setting.

They all sound so good !
I’m down for 1 & 2

Royalty x guardian
Slave x owner
Ghost x human

Dealers choice if this is still open! :)

tenor.gif

Woah!!

I just came across this thread and I am already in love with the first plot you described! Anything fantasy-related already catches my eye, but this plot really takes the cake. I know it's been a while since you've posted these ideas, but I would be forever grateful if you decide to roleplay with me, friend.

If you're still looking I'd be really interested in the Royalty and Guardian plot. Shoot me a PM if you're down to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back