• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Plight of Vacosa, OOC

Ill try to reply today! Or later today! The weekend was a craze! Still have cyber monday to hold on to but woo-wee what a weekend! Hope ur holiday went well!

Thanksgiving weekend was pretty good. Got to see the family, which is always nice.

I'll wait a day or two more to let people get settled back in from the holidays before posting.

Ooh glad ur time with your family went well! It's always a pleasure to hang out with them after a long period away from them.

Sorry that i didnt post yesterday. Apparently it was too early to settle down hahahah. Ill try before u post! So maybe sometimes today.

Sorry I'm late to responding to this lol my body is being dumb. [also how do I make this thread easier to get to??]

I was talking to Trip just yesterday about revising my first character, a Tiefling Ranger, to play around with. The site I used to use for sheets crapped out I guess and just wiped all my info clean so he's gotta be rebuilt anyway.

Sorry I'm late to responding to this lol my body is being dumb. [also how do I make this thread easier to get to??]

I was talking to Trip just yesterday about revising my first character, a Tiefling Ranger, to play around with. The site I used to use for sheets crapped out I guess and just wiped all my info clean so he's gotta be rebuilt anyway.
A Tierfling ranger would be a fun addition to the party. Be sure to check out the character building guidelines in the character sheet thread and let me know if you have any questions.

My brother and I recently got the newest book, Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Would it be alright to use archetypes and things from that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back