• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Plight of Vacosa, OOC

JayTee

Eight Thousand Club
Welcome to the out of character chat of Plight of Vacosa. Please feel free to discuss characters and other aspects of the game here.

In character play can be found Here
Character sheets can be found Here
Rolz room link can be found Here

Last edited:
While we're in the pre-game phase, I want to know if people want to play good guys or bad guys. I feel this is something that should be agreed upon by the group before the game, to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

Likewise, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Oh right, we got aiement tothink about! Well, i was thinking Ryphle as a neutral good character, but with how the story will go, who knows how the drow will turn out to be.

When did the Plague started in regard to our characters adventure?
Well I wanted to play a Kensai Monk Changling who was adopted into a caravan as a baby. She has a bit of a dramatic attitude have grown up in a very performance based home.

Haha aww, she sounds like a charm! Hmm, maybe one day my guy saw her performance and got really hyped and wanted to meet her? Mayb he offered her not money but to join him and his friend(s) to explore the world?

How the gang ended up in the Vacosa, i think itll be best to figure that out once we got word from everyone else and what their backstory is?

Normally you would, but not this time. The basic premise is, "penniless and destitute new arrivals", so having a bit of extra cash would fly in the face of that.

OK... I'm a bit concerned about being able to afford basic equipment, since the Bladesinger is equipment-wise a warrior, but money-wise mage. But I haven't checked yet, and I'll get back to you on the details.

I don't have the rules with me, but as a Bladesinger, I want a rapier (or other weapon) and a studded leather, bit neither of those is in the wizard start pack iirc.

Oh, yeah don't worry about that. You're level 5, so you picked them up somewhere.

EDIT: If anyone else has any basic equipment that they'd prefer to have, let me know and I'll give it a ruling one way or another. You'll probably get it though, so long as it's not too expensive or outrageous.

My CS is pretty much WIP too hahah. There spots here and there and I think I don't know what I'm doing being up so late, hahah. I'm very open for pointer to the CS and I can minus some stuffs if Ryphle has too much right now.

Sorry, I'll try and get it finished up asap, though I do have some prior commitments both today and tomorrow so it might be longer than I'd like.

I've updated my sheet with a playable version. If anyone has some comments, such as for which spells might be useful/fun, I'm happy to hear them :)

Nice, looking over the sheets now for a final final review. Also, while I do this, you all should discuss if you're going to be good guys or bad guys in this game.

EDIT: Also, fixed the OOC link, thanks for the heads up, Trip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back