• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Plight of Vacosa, OOC

I'm going a bit for the bitter and jaded vibe. I'm good with helping people, but I can also see my character being more self-serving.

I guess it's safe to assume that the party is generally a good one but we all have our own motives. Speaking from Ryphle's pov, he likes to have the party stick together but he will try to respect other of their choices wince they are their own person. He'll probably bug the heck out of the perwon for explanation though hahaha.

Dishonoured Dishonoured Esbilon Esbilon what is your character like? I can kinda guess for Kulag but for Quelenn, i have no clue.

Im kindagetting a vibe that this party is goinf the good route? Can mayb someone confirm?
For Kulag his personality mostly depends on whether we are going for a good or evil campaign since it seems we are going for good one, he is quite simple and brash he knows what he wants and will take the most straight forward way to get it. He hunts down monsters in order to try and find a way to cleanse him of his own demon (in the way that he has an actual thing tied to him). Also he likes to break the stereotype on orcs and half-orcs he is rather well mannered and almost gentleman like on a good day that is.
(sorry for the terrible grammar I don't usually type on phone but away from my computer right now.)

purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Would you mind changing your spoken text a darker shade of blue and the rest of your text to black? Light text on a light background is hard to read.

I'll have a post for you up guys tomorrow.

The NPCs who were apart of you group traveling to Vacosa scattered. You guys are still together and have a few different options right now on what to do next. Feel free to discuss what you want to do IC or OOC.

Indeed, I'd thought it would also be clear from her picture, but you might not have seen that if you haven't looked at the most recent version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back