• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Plight of Vacosa, OOC

i would also like to wait for the other guy's opinion too, but for noooow....

there may not be required as a game mechanic, but in character getting a free room or a discount would be of their interest, at least in Ryphle's case haha. After we settled down, I think Ryphle would like to explore the city a bit, get info or job, idk.

Sorry about the tardiness, I've had a couple of busy evenings. Quelenna plays a decent lyre if we're going the playing-for-dinner route.

It just occured to me that I've failed to specify that Quelanna has a familiar. Since a familiar can be dismissed to a pocket dimension, I think it's fair to assume she's done as much with it, so that shouldn't cause any problems.

Do I pay the 10 gp for material components out of my 15 gp starting money, or is this one of those things we're assumed to have picked up along the way?

JayTee JayTee it's specified (PHP 240) that a familiar can't make attacks in combat, but one of the options listed is a poisonous snake. Would such a snake be able to deliver out-of-combat bites to assassinate people? Not saying I want that, but keeping my options open.

EDIT: Nevermind about the poison, it's a pathetic +2d4 damage rather than something that could actually be useful. I'll think a little about whether stealth or flying is more useful/appropriate and go with something based on that.

EDIT2: I'm going with an Owl seeing as how those have both stealth and flight.

Last edited:
Really? How, then, did you expect a confrontation with the local bullies to go? When did "can't we talk about it?" ever work on thugs?

Ryphle's just trying!
sawbplz.png

Well i was thinking maybe we can get to know the local boss mom. We can get a hands on intel and the characters can handle the stress.

Feel free to throw out other ideas to avoid a fight, if you're so inclined. An intimidation check is just the most obvious route.

Fkkkkk Ryphle why does none of your idea work???
//Laughs hysterical// he's gonna try avoid fight at all cost!

Maybe the beautiful amazonian women give him help with his check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back