• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Please help me cure my boredom

rainingxme

Don't let the hard days win.
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm on the hunt for some rp partners! I'm 27 and against my wishes very busy with adulting most days. I definitely use rp as a way to wind down and with that said am much more of a casual rper. I understand life gets in the way sometimes and I ask you to as well. With that said, I do only play female main characters, I've never been comfortable playing males as a focal point but I am more than happy to take on other side characters that are male. Also all rps must include romance m/f some way some how, be it fast or slow I'm always down.

Currently I'm craving some form of slice of life. I'm happy to brainstorm other ideas and I always do better coming up with stories when I can bounce ideas off of my partner. I'd also love to hear your ideas!! Fantasy and Medieval themes are always welcome as well! I'm always a sucker with royalty rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back