• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planet XD-36

Shiro would curl into a ball and starts to stop crying. His stomach would be rumbling loudly. His flame would vanish and he'd cry softly.

Korol smiles as he soothes the child. "There ya go. Everything is okay. No attacks here." He looks around, seeing if anyone else was around.

He'd pass out with his stomach rumbling. He'd sneeze and ears would twitch during his sleep. Him being the youngest made him very fragile.

Korol gently sets him down as he looks out into the sea. "I hope I can find at least one shark. There was only just a bunch of weird fish he has never seen

Korol nods. "Will do." Korol runs and jumps in the water, diving deep under water. A few moments later, he cone back up with a large blue tuna, but for some reason, this tuna was much larger than normal. Korol picks up the large fish onto his shoulder and walks over, his left arm bleeding @Church Burning @Arubion Sivart

"How'd you get hurt that quickly?! Just lay the fish down!" She said, inhaling deeply. She put her fists to her mouth and created and tube shape with her hands. After Korol had laid the fish down, she exhaled and a stream of fire engulfed the fish, cooking it quickly. She stopped and gasped for air, as it had been some time since she had done that. "Grilled to perfection!" She smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

@National

Shiro would still be asleep clutching onto Niko. His Purple flame would dance around him. After a few minutes he'd start to wake up.

Niko smiled and purred. "Hey, you hungry Shiro? We have some grilled fish!" She smiled, chuckling and putting him down. She walked over to Korol. "How did you manage to hurt your arm like this?!" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

@National @Arubion Sivart

Korol shakes his head. "Those animals, they're strange. I got crept up by a giant snake thing and it attacked, but I killed it. I can master these seas, but it'll be a tad tough." Korol smiles. "It's nothing though." @Church Burning @Arubion Sivart

"...... Let me at least make it stop bleeding...it's going to hurt though" she said, grabbing his arm quickly and putting her hand on the wound. Her hand glowed white hot and a sizzling sound could be heard. Niko was cauterising Korols wound. She finished and moved her other hand, bringing in sea water and it flowed over his wound, soothing the burn. "Luckily there was no poison." She said, arching an eyebrow at him.

@National

Niko smiled and bit into the fishes tail, growling with delight. "Mmmm~I never knew I wav vucth a gooth cook!" She said with her mouth full. She ate some more until she was full and purred happily.

@National

Korol smiles as he sits down and grabs a large piece of the fish and sits it next to Shiro. He was sure the smell would get him. Korol looks up the sky. "At least the sky is pretty. The ocean is nice and warm too

"Mmm..I have a slight aversion to water, but I don't mind swimming...although you should wait forty minutes after eating before swimming or you will get cramps" she chuckled

@National

Niko sighed and took off her pants as well. She ran into the water and dived in, smiling. She popped through the surface, smiling and water beaded her dark brown hair and eyelashes, making her hair look adorned with diamonds. "It IS warm!" She said, chuckling.

@National

Korol laughs, and dives deep into the water at high speeds. He looks at the hundreds of types of fish, and he smiles as he swims even faster through the water. @Church Burning

Niko took a deep breath and dived, using the water to propel herself. She created an air bubble around her nose and smiled at all the fish she passed. Unkbeknownst to her a Saenetel was following her, waiting for the right time to strike

(Saenetel-look under overview for pic)

@National

Korol smiles as he continúes to swim all around, and he dives de el underwater, under Niño. His eyes widen as he se es the sea metros, and ríps it apart.

The Serpent manages to bite his shoulder, and whipped Niko down into a sea current which smashed her head into a rock wall. The serpent died and started drifting down towards the bottom and Niko was still in the current, unconscious, air bubble gone and drowning silently

@National

Korol grimaces at the bite, and he grabs Niko, pulling her up out of the water. He walks out of the océanwith her in his arms, and he walks over to the fire. He puts her down gently, and he banda vez her head up. He sits down next to her, his shoulder bleeding. He turns his hand through her hair and smiles. "Youll be just fine." @Church Burning

Niko opened her eyes slowly and saw his shoulder. "Oh my god!!! What happened?! I hit my head and I don't remember anything else! That doesn't matter! I just need to stop the bleeding before this gets serious!" She said, rushed. She looked at his wound which had mostly affected his back. "There's venom this time..," she muttered. "Turn around and let me see your back!" She ordered.

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back