• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planet XD-36

Winnie Jones

WInnie grins along with Niko. "Alright. You got yourself a deal," she says, looking out at this strange new world that they would be living in for the rest of their lives. A Pitalen scurries up to Winnie and she smiles softly at it, holding out her hand for it to sniff. The creature sniffs her outstretched hand and then scurries off. Winnie, watching it go, says a mental goodbye to the little animal. I'm glad it didn't go rabid and bite me or something. Phew.

Niko nodded and patted his head softly. "Cmon Winnie. Off to adventure!" She said dramatically, smiling. When Shiro purred, Niko purred, although hers was deeper than his. She smiled at Winnie. "Aaaaand we're off!" She smiled, walking towards the forest.

He'd giggle and lick her cheek playfully. "Kitty!" He'd giggle and hug her tightly looking at his surroundings. He'd watch as little animals would look at them. Since he was the youngest he really didn't get why they were here.

Niko smiled and blushed. "Oh, you're just so cute!" She smiled and kissed his forehead, wanting to make him feel safe and for him not to cry. She saw a Trenack walk by with a smaller one following it. She smiled at them and continued on.

Winnie Jones

Winnie giggles at the sight of the pair playing together. They are so adorable....She sighs, thinking about her grandfather, her only living family member. Why am I thinking about him?!?! He could fall off a cliff and die for all I care. She shook her head, knowing that that wasn't entirely true. I just wish that he would've paid more attention to me while I was still there before...this happened to me.

Niko looked back at Winnie. "Come on, Ms.Bear. Come join our tea party!" She joked, smiling at her. She stopped when she saw pink trees, tall and beautiful. She hear running water nearby and smiled. "I think we should make camp here." She smiled, walking to the little waterfall and looking around.

Shiro would start to freak out.. He'd squirm out of her arms and start running in a circle freaking out. "Oh.. no.. oh ... no..." He'd run and hide behind a tree. "Its not safe.. not safe... not safe..." He'd start to cry loudly.

"Shh, it's okay. It is safe. There isn't anything bad around. It's just your imagination." She said calmly, walking over slowly to him and hugging him. "Now, tell me why it's not safe to you?" She asked calmly.

He'd look at her and starts to describe what he saw. "It has wings... big.... teeth that looks sharper then knives.... and I see blood... lots and lots of blood.." He'd say crying still.. He'd hug her tightly crying into her shoulder.

"Shhhh. I'm sorry I asked. It's okay. I'm not going to let it hurt you or our friends, okay?" She said, looking at him with a soft smile. "It'll be okay, just you wait" she said, already designing a good base in her mind.

Winnie Jones

Winnie's eyes grow wide. "That sounds a helluva lot like a dragon," she mumbles to herself. Pondering the description, she finds herself sitting Indian-style on the forest floor. Indian-style is her favored sitting position, and she often finds herself sitting in that manner about 90% of the time. She only ever sits normally on rare or special occasions.

He'd calm down and hug her tightly falling asleep out of fear. He'd pur like a cat while sleeping glad that she was there. During his sleep he'd murmur.. "mamas......."

She stroked his head. "I think I'm a bit young to be your mother but I will do my best. Hey Winnie. If I'm going to be his mother-figure, will you be the auntie?" She asked, looking at her. "He's a bit of a handful". She chuckled quietly.

Winnie Jones

Winnie snaps her attention towards Niko, a shocked look on her face. "Really? Me?" she asks dubiously. Then, she brightens up, "You know what? I accept! He's such a little cutie, and plus, now I have an amazing sister!" Winnie grins and giggles a bit before standing up. She dusts off her pants and says, "So we're setting up camp here? Or are we going to get some more people to help?"

"Let's go back and get a few more people." She smiled and got up with Shiro, looking at her new 'sister' . She started walking back and smiled to herself, hugging Shiro tightly. "Poor kid. He has so many nightmares.." She mumbled.

Winnie Jones

Winnie smiles at Niko, walking alongside her, slightly falling behind. "M'kay. Let's go see if any of those Sleeping Beauties have arisen from their three-year-sleep," she chuckles to herself, pickng up her pace slightly, falling in synch with Niko's footsteps.

A large snap was heard behind them and Niko whipped around, growling. A large Vetena (as seen under overview) appeared behind them, growling and licking its lips just looking at Shiro. Niko saw this and handed Shiro to Winnie. "Run" she said as she threw a rock at the beast, making it leap towards her and she dodged but it cut her leg. She ran off, leading it away. "Run back to the pods!" She yelled, just before she was out of hearing distance.

@BabyDoll @Arubion Sivart

Shiro would wake up and instantly realize what was happening. He'd jump out of their arms and summon his flames. He'd easily dodge the Vetena's attacks but would be to afraid to attack it. He hated hurting anything.

The Vetena growled and snapped, it's thick coat being impervious to fire. It tried to bite Shiro but Niko pushed him out of the way, her arm being bitten. She let out a groan of pain and grabbed the creature by its ears and flipped it over her shoulder, it landing on its back. She held a hand to her bleeding arm and stood in front of Shiro, glaring at the creature. It snarled but ran off. Niko turned around and immediantly looking for signs of hurt on Shiro. "Are you okay?! Did it bite you?! Are you bleeding?!" She asked, looking at him frantically.

@Arubion Sivart

"I am fine......" He'd be reading all of its movements. Dodging and trying to find a opening.. It'd open its mouth and try to burn him and he'd send its flames straight into its stomach making it explode from the inside out. He'd start to cry and curl in a ball.

He'd continue to cry.. "I didn't want to hurt it but it was hurting you..." He'd cry louder and louder. After a few minutes he'd cry himself asleep.

Winnie Jones

Winnie jumps back as A Vetena suddenly jumps out of nowhere and attacks. Shiro is thrown into Winnie's arms, but he was out of her arms just as fast as he was thorwn into them. Dumbfounded, Winnie watches the fight before her, frozen stiff, her mind still reeling from the whole Shiro-being-thrown-into-her-arms-then-jumping-back-out deal. After Niko defeated the creature, she had rushed over and proceeded to ask Shiro questions, Niko's mouth moving a mile-a-minute. Winnie rushes over to them, "I'm so sorry! I was shell-shocked and I couldn't move, and everything just happened so quickly, and..." she stops speaking because she realized that that was the only reason she didn't help fight. Great, Winnie ya screwed up this time. Ya really screwed up, didn't cha?

((Sorry! I was watching an anime in full-screen. Which, in heignsight, probably wasn't the
best idea.))

"I'm not hurt, just a bit scratched." She said softly, holdong hi toghtly. "It's fine. Not all people like fighting so it's okay." She said, quickly giving Shiro to Winnie and holding her arm. She cried out quietly as she moved her dislocated shoulder back into place.

@BabyDoll

(That's okay)

Winnie Jones

Winnie takes Shiro and cradles him carefully. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay Niko?!" she whisper-yells, staring at Niko with shock. "That seems like it really hurts. We should really get back. You need help with your arm," she says, edging closer to her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back