• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planet XD-36

Church Burning

the Destroyer of Worlds
We are the people that were sent to a different planet known as xD -36. You see, a war started and the government wanted super soldiers. Their plan failed. We are those failed experiments. Most of us were sold to them but there were a few that did it on their own free will, the experiment that is. We have heightened senses, super strength and speed along with other strange powers the animal we were fused with had. That's right, we are mutants. We don't look like them, but we have the animals ability. We all have a different animal, never the same. Back to the point, we were sent to a different planet because me and the others were said to be dangerous and freaks of nature. It's been three years, I'm the only one that's awake so far but we landed yesterday. I think some of the others are waking up as well. This land is dangerous and full of danger, as well as food and clean water. The air is breathable and there are three moons and two Suns. I don't think any other intelligent things live here, just us, but there are dangers so be wary. I think I will head back to my pod." -Expeiriment 666 (Niko - tiger)

Niko yawned as she headed back to her pod as well as the others after her log was recorded. She walked over and looked in their windows. "They should wake up sooner or later.." She muttered under her breath and walked into her pod. She sat down on the floor in her white lab uniform, just like all the others with their tag numbers stitched on as well as tattooed onto the back of their necks. She waited for everyone to wake up.

Shiro would wake up and yawn cutely. He'd look around timidly and would exit his pod looking around. He'd hear noises and fall to his butt crying loudly. Shiro knew he had to be strong but he was still the youngest of them all. He'd hold his knees and cry loudly afraid of the noises. He knew he was a crybaby but he couldn't help it. Every little noise he'd jump and cry. He'd crawl around crying loudly. He'd look to see where everyone else was and would be crying still.

Niko jumped up and looked around. She saw Shiro and sighed. "Shiro, there's nothing to be afraid of" she smiled, walking over and picking him up, she held him until he stopped crying and smiled at him. "There's no need to cry" she said soothingly

@Arubion Sivart

Shiro would look at Niko as she picked him up. He'd instantly start to stop crying and would hug her tightly crying softly into her shoulder. "I was scared........" He'd say afraid. He'd continue to hug her and would start to fall asleep hugging her tightly.

@Church Burning

Reverie heard Niko and Shiro in the corridor and came out of her pod, leaning against the wall and watching. There was definitely something to be afraid, but she wasn't about to tell the little boy that. She wasn't heartless, despite what others might think. "Don't be," she said quietly. "Niko's right."

"Yeah.." She said, giving Reverie a look not to tell him as she put him on her back and made sure that Shiro couldn't fall off. "So how was the three year trip?" She joked, looking at her with green/grey eyes.

Winnie Jones

WInnie jolts up from her sleep. What the hell?!?! Where am I? Rubbing her sleepy eyes, she stretches a little bit then takes in her surroundings. Realization dawning on her, she facepalms and mumbles to herself, "Of course. How could I forget? I was shipped off to this weird planet." She looks around, taking note of the pod's decoration. Thinking aloud, she says, "Well, maybe I'm better off this way."

Stretching some more, Winnie gets up and shakes off the grogginess. Looking where she just stood up from, she realized that she had slept in a small space that would have probably corrupted her spine, had she not been fexible. It had just enough room for her body, and then a little space for her to move some. Sudenly, her neck was jerked to the side and one of her neck muscles felt hot.
Dammit, I hate it when my neck does that! Rubbing her sore muscle, she rolls her neck to loosen up her joints a little. Knowing me, I'll probably be a little bit sore later on from whatever crazy sleeping position I was in. She groans and does a few stretches before walking out of her pod, only to find that a few others were already awake.

((Sorry! I accidentally posted it waaaaaaaaaay too soon. But I fixed it!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiro would jump at the sudden noise and start to cry again waking up fully. He'd cling onto Niko tightly crying his eyes out. "I hear scary noises....." He'd cry loudly. In his mind he could see the others waking up soon.

"Shh, it's just our friends. You know how strange we all are. There is no need to be afraid. See? It's Winnie!" She smiled, waving to Winnie. She moved Shiro back to her from and held him close. "I won't let anything hurt you" she whispered in his ear, kissing his forehead.

@Arubion Sivart

Shiro would start to stop crying and hugs her tightly back. "Ok... its just I don't feel safe here.... Something bad is gonna happen...." He'd say frightened. He'd look around at his surroundings trying to convince himself what he saw wasn't gonna happen..

"It's okay. Come on, let's go outside and see our new planet." She smiled, and started walking towards the exit. She walked outside and smiled. "Look how pretty this place is. We have two Suns and three moons! Isn't that cool, my little fox?" She asked, smiling down at him.

He'd be staring at the moons with delight. He'd yelp and a symbol would appear on the back of his hand. "I am not sure if it will be safe to be here any longer...." He'd yelp and would start crying as a Pitalen would jump out of a bush near them.

"Oh, honey! It's just a little animal. It won't hurt us!" She smiled, chuckling a bit and wiping his tears away. The Pitalen ran back into the bush. "See, it's more scared of us, than we are of it" she said, sighing and brushing the hair out of his eyes.

"Ok..." He'd stop crying and hug her tightly and would yawn. After a few minutes he'd be asleep. He'd dream of disasters and what would come. A Tiny Purple Ball of flame would circle around him while he slept.

Niko smiled and sat down on the sand. She looked out at the purple water and sighed, staring off into space. "I need to keep my gaurd up. Anything could be out there.." She thought to herself, eyes narrowing.

Winnie Jones

Winnie smiles brightly and waves back, jogging over to them. She doesn't say 'Hello', because a smile or a wave from Winnie means the same thing any greeting does. Following them outside, she gasps at the planet's landscape. "Oh my stars," she whispers to herself. It's so pretty!!!! A few of the planet's native animals scamper, and lumber, considering how big some are, past them. Smiling widely, Winnie's eyes sweep over more of the landscape. Her gaze falls upon the three moons and the two suns, and she says, cocking her head at an odd angle, "Well that's different."

"It is, isn't it. Earth never had anything like this" she said quietly to Winnie, trying not to wake up Shiro.

She looked over at her. "So how was your sleep?" She asked, puffing slightly.

Winnie Jones

Winnie looks over at Niko, giggling softly, so as to not wake the little sleeping fox. "Well, it was...very cramped, to say the least. Somehow, I managed to wedge myself into a small space that had me curled up into a weird sleeping position," she sighs, "I bet I'll be feeling it later." Winnie gazes at Shiro a second before snapping her attention back towards Niko. "And yours?" she whispers.

@Church Burning

"Mmm. I slept great. If you count that I was strapped in upside down" she chuckled softly, patting the sand beside her for Winnie to sit next to her. "So, should we wait for the others to wake up before we find a place to camp, or go trekking by ourselves?" She asked her, seriously.

Winnie Jones

Winnie chuckles slightly. "Well, if you're asking me, I'd say we should just go exploring right now. But if you want to be responsible, then we should probably go wake the others' lazy butts up," Winnie gives Niko a close-eyed smile and sits Indian-style on the sand next to her.

Niko shrugged. "I'm going to wait for Shiro to wake up so he doesn't start crying when he finds out we are in the middle of the woods" she chuckled, looking at the sleeping fox on her chest. She smiled and looked at Winnie. "After he gets up, we go exploring, Kay?" She said with a mischievious grin.

@Arubion Sivart

@BabyDoll

Shiro would wake up a few minutes later and yawns again. He'd giggle and poke Niko's nose before giggling even more. Shiro would see his flame and poke it playfully playing with it like its a pet.

Niko sighed and smiled at him. "Winnie and I are going to go exploring. Would you join us on our adventure, little fox?" She asked, smiling softly. "You could bring your little flame as well." She added, already getting up with Shiro in her arms still.

"Ok Niko" He'd smile and cling onto her. To him she was very motherly. He'd pur like a cat happy to be near her. His flame would follow him wherever he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back