• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planet XD-36

"I'll be fine, just a few scratches and my shoulder is gonna be okay. I fine, really" she said quietly, smiling at her friend. "I'm going to be okay" she sighed and looked at her. "Can you carry him back, I don't want to get any blood on him" she asked quietly, looking down at her arm.

@BabyDoll @Arubion Sivart

Winnie Jones

Winnie looks at Niko skeptically. She sure as hell doesn't seem fine. "Yeah. I'll carry him back. But we need to hurry. We don't want you loosing much more blood, " Winnie says, patting Niko on the head and then turning in the general vincinity of the pods, where everyone else was.

@Church Burning

Niko shrugged and nodded, walking beside Winnie, biting her tongue to keep from crying out on how much pain she was in. Be strong, she thought to herself, trying not to do anything that might suggest she was in pain

@BabyDoll

Winnie Jones

Winnie's eyes shoot over to Niko suddenly. Hmm...it looks like she's holding back tears. I can tell, I have experience. Fucking plenty. Winnie squints a little before turning her attention back toward the path ahead of them. I feel bad for not being able to help.

@Church Burning

((Sorry I didn't reply!!! I kinda fell asleep))

Winnie Jones

Winnie sighs. "I just know that.....that you're holding back tears. And I just don't want you to have to be brave around me. I know your arm hurts really badly, and I just...I wish you weren't trying to hold in your tears and yelps of pain," she says, sighing.

Niko sighed. "Thank you.." She said before falling to the floor,mu conscious from having lost so much blood. Tears of pain rolled down her face as she laid there.

Winnie Jones

Winnie gasps, "Niko!" Carefully, so as to not wake up Shiro, she sits down and moves her arms around to where she can hold Shiro with one arm, while comforting Niko with the other. "Are you okay?!" she asks with panic in her eyes.

@Church Burning

Niko said nothing, as she was unconscious. Her eyes moved under her eyelids quickly and she flailed and arm around, whimpering and crying in her pain.

Rayisho woke up. He yawns and looks annoyed. "What's..." He exit his pod and stretches. He look at his Claws and scratches hus head. "Hmm... Where I am..." He said and looks a bit tired.

Winnie Jones

Winnie tries to calm down Shiro, "Shiro, it'll be fine. Mommy's just...taking a nap. But, see, she's really tired, and might not wake up for a few hours, so I'm gonna need you to walk with me while I carry her. Can you do that for me?" She sets Shiro down and holds his tiny hand in hers.

@Church Burning @Arubion Sivart

((I'm so sorry I keep replying late! My laptop broke and I don't think I'll be able to fix it for a while, so I'm using this older HP laptop that's really slow. So if I reply a little bit late, that's why. Again, I'm so sorry!!!))

Niko's eyes opened as Shiro began to cry. She got up and looked at him. "I'm fine little fox!" She cooed, smiling at him, tears stopping. She held him and cuddled him, making him feel safe in her embrace

@Arubion Sivart

Shiro would stop crying and cuddle her back. "I thought mama was dead..." He'd cry loudly drawing the attention of anyone who had exited their pods just recently. He'd pur with joy that she was still alive.

Shiro would pur also, him rubbing his cheek up and down along her shoulder. He' be extremely happy that she was talking and not passed out. He'd happily lick her cheek up and down many times.

Niko smiled and rubbed her cheek on his, a few times, smiling as he licked her cheek. "Oh! You're all slobbery!" She teased, chuckling and smiling at him, her green eyes dancing with joy.

@Arubion Sivart

Shiro would act embarrassed and would lick her cheek before going to sleep on top of her. He'd giggle every so often in his sleep happy that she was with him. He'd murmur " Mama..." While he was asleep.

Winnie Jones

Winnie walks back with them, relieved that Niko was no longer unconscious. As they reach the pods again, she notices that some of the others were waking up and coming out of their pods. Niko says hi to Rayisho.

((I feel like I shouldn't have read that little scene between Shiro and Niko
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back