• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PKMN: To be a [CRIMINAL] Master! (ooc)

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pokemon: To Be A [CRIMINAL] Master!

This is the out-of-character discussion thread for my fellow up-and-coming, wannabe criminal masterminds! Those of you who were already invited to the roleplay may move conversation into this thread if you'd like, but I ask that you don't start any major plotting until the story is open to the general public.

Rules of the OOC!

1. Do not be goddamn douchebags to each other.
  2. Do not make me have to act professional and do my job.
  3. Introduce yourself to the RPers you don't know, preferably by posting a Pokemon-related meme.
  4. Do a little dance
  5. Make a little love
  6. Get down tonight

Right, I think those are reasonable rules, don't you guys agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
So like.... the profile is up, if you guys wanna start working on characters.

I have a quick question, is this roleplay open to anyone or do you need to sign-up in advance on another thread? Also, is this roleplay just for moderators?

@welian

Nawmoo said:
I have a quick question, is this roleplay open to anyone or do you need to sign-up in advance on another thread? Also, is this roleplay just for moderators?
@welian
It'll be open to everyone once it's open, I plan for it to be a Casual/Detailed roleplay.

@welian Should have asked, the Pokémon, are we limited tot he first 150 given the Kanto area or is it a free for all?

Giyari said:
@welian Should have asked, the Pokémon, are we limited tot he first 150 given the Kanto area or is it a free for all?
Pokemon of all generations are allowed, on two conditions

• The Pokemon in question must be naturally available in Kanto as of the most recent game featuring Kanto (which I thiiiink is HG/SS) OR
  • There is a plausible, in-universe explanation for how your character acquired that Pokemon (A gift from a parent, trade with a friend, or caught in another region while traveling, for example).

Don't post anything just yet in there, I'm still working on stuff. BUT, if you want to post it here, in the OOC so that we can look at it anyways, that's fine. : )

Barron

Name

Barron Sawyer

Male

Faction

Team Bleak

Appearance

Barron stands at an average height of 5' 6" tall, with a slim, shady build. Barron has shoulder-length, black hair that is rather thin and is quite voluminous. He sports a tan, stoic and chiseled face that makes him look very charming and mature. He completes this look by wearing round, silver-trimmed glasses that have a navy tint that almost hides his eyes. He also has a rather neatly trimmed goatee shaped into a point, accentuating his charm and look. Barron wears a rather snazzy black, tailcoat with a blue collar, cuffs, epaulets, and belt. He also wears a pair of white gloves and a black peaked cap to go with his suit, with a blue ribbon wrapped around the bowl of the hat. On his waist is a silver chain, which he can and has used to wrap around his hand into a sort of make-shift brass knuckle if he ever gets into a fight. On the inside of his suit is where he keeps his Pokémon, away from any prying eyes.

Personality

Barron uses his charming looks to the best of his ability and is a quite persuasive person. He is rather suave and can almost always get his way with his words or even talk his way out of a bad situation. He usually treats his fellow man with great respect, thanking them when they deserve it or even asking them for something. His only quirk seems to be an obsessive compulsion to always check his golden pocket watch and to be on time for any and all events. Barron loves committing crimes and earning an extra buck or two just for the sheer thrill of doing the crime. He's always found a good rush in running away from the cops or stealing some priceless and expensive art or stones. With his gentleman-like attitude, he is unquestionably loyal, always looking up to his team's leader as a sort of inspiration.

History

Barron grew up with a loving mother and father, always looking up more to his father due to the fact that his Dad was a true gentleman. His father would always pull out the chair for his mother, open the door for her, let her go first and just treated her with a general kindness. His father was also a hard and honest worker, doing his best to make sure there was food on the table as well as some extra money so his son could afford to go to the The Pokémon Technical Institute when he was young. His father put aside about 3 years of savings to buy Barron a Dratini so he would have his own little friend and Pokemon to bring to The Pokémon Technical Institute. This infuriated his wife, who wanted that money to afford a better house and life. Eventually, despite his father's loving and kind nature, his wife left him due to the fact that they weren't making enough money to afford a better life. His father immediately fell into a deep depression, finding himself not being able to pay off his bills and debts. He soon fell into a life of crime and was good at it, starting to carve out a happy living with his son, until he was caught one day in front of Barron. Before he was taken away, he walked up to his son, got down on one knee and told him, "I know I've done bad, my boy. I've stolen a lot of things that aren't mine, but, I was always a gentleman about it. I was always kind to everybody I ever met, even if I was going to be stealing from them later." With that, Barron left on his own adventure, getting into a life of crime much like his father. He soon joined a team, rising through the ranks and becoming a professional thief and a very skilled Pokémon Trainer.

Team

dragonair.gif
MezzoDragonair
FemaleLVL 30
DragonMarvel Skin
Dragon PulseThunder Wave
SlamAgility
skarmory.gif
SopranoSkarmory
FemaleLVL 30
Steel / FlyingSturdy
Drill PeckSand Attack
Metal ClawSpikes

steelix.gif
AltoSteelix
FemaleLVL 30
Steel / GroundRock Head
Thunder FangStealth Rock
Gyro BallCurse

Last edited by a moderator:
So, besides adding in the rank, you think it's good, bad, ugly? I'm looking for some constructive criticism.

@Nawmoo, looks alright to me! Only thing I'd say is I think "Pokemon Species" should be like, the name of the pokemon, not their catagory. AKA, Dragonair, Steelix, Skarmory

I'm going to add Rank to the profile. In the meantime, those of you working on characters, please tag me here in the OOC and tell me what slot (team + position) you'd like to reserve for your character.

welian said:
I'm going to add Rank to the profile. In the meantime, those of you working on characters, please tag me here in the OOC and tell me what slot (team + position) you'd like to reserve for your character.
Blue Team's Exec and Special Forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back