• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PKMN: To be a [CRIMINAL] Master! (ooc)

In my understanding of criminal dealings, there's no 'fair trading' of turf. You take what you can keep, and you keep it with as much violence and power as possible. Conceding territory is a sign of weakness, and thats the one thing criminals can't afford.

KamiKahzy said:
In my understanding of criminal dealings, there's no 'fair trading' of turf. You take what you can keep, and you keep it with as much violence and power as possible. Conceding territory is a sign of weakness, and thats the one thing criminals can't afford.
Depends, depends if they're organised crime "gangster" style, or if they're just out to make a quick buck, no?

You see it all the time in Mafia stories and the rest. Buuut we only really have one of those styles of gangs, the others seem to be less "gentlemanly". Maybe it's a prisoner exchange deal? Or a hit on the same target? (Like a Vitamins factory, not a person)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be on Teamspeak for a bit tonight, if anyone wants to hang out with me. No mics required - I don't have my turned on atm, anyways.

How's this looking so far?

Also, don't be surprised if I fucked up the format, that's kind of my specialty.

blaz_blu_old_fighting_guy.png

Isaac Woodsworth

Name

Isaac Maxwell Woodsworth

Eighty-Three (83)

Male

Faction

Special Forces

Appearance

Six feet and three inches tall, wrinkled, but yet to be hunched over, dressed in clothes that are likely too much for any time of year. His dress style is old-fashioned, with long coats, high collars, and a considerably overdressed for every occasion, especially his job. One could accurately describe his attire as a 19th century butler. His white hair flows with unnatural beauty, he probably uses a shitload of conditioner. Despite his old, wrinkled body, he looks surprisingly well built, and can reinforce that. His right eye is missing due to an incident late into his working life, but he thought it gave him character so he refused a glass eye to replace it.

Personality

An old man who is always surprised he isn't dead yet. He's only nice to those he respects, and he doesn't like taking peoples' shit as they beat around the bush. Definitely not your average old man. Don't underestimate his cruelty.

History

Isaac Woodsworth was raised for most of his life in Hoenn. He lived a fairly average life, as most do, and was able to rise in the corporate ranks and retire comfortably at sixty. A few years into retirement, he moved to Kanto, hearing all sorts of lovely things about it. For a few years it was very pleasant, living in Pewter City. Retirement is boring, however, and so is "Old Man-itis." To pass the time, he began raising his team. While he had always had pokemon with him, he never bothered to actually train and battle with them. But with nothing but time, might as well, right?

As his team grew and the years passed, Kanto began to change as well. He noticed. So did others. A bunch of idiots filling the hole that Team Rocket left, and they all sucked at it. A bunch of rabble-rousers being a pain in the ass to everyone. Isaac had seen many criminal groups in his day, and he knew that there were few ways to shut them down. You need to cut off the head and burn the open wound. Armed with his pokemon, determination, and probably not even a decade left to live, Isaac joined the Police to shut down these idiotic gangs, eventually making his way to the Special Forces.

He looks, and is, old, but he will still kick your ass. He won't go easy on you, and you can't push him around if you want your face to be free of scars or all of your teeth in your mouth.

Team

sealeo.gif
Grand SlamSealeo
MaleLVL 32
Ice/WaterOblivious
Ice BeamBody Slam
BulldozeRoar
magmortar.gif
MortellaMagmortar
FemaleLVL 30
FireVital Spirit
Thunder PunchFlamethrower
SmokescreenBrickbreak

metang.gif
Arms RaceMetang
GenderlessLVL 28
Steel/PsychicClear Body
FAcadeAerial Ace
ToxicReflect

I'll be catching up on schoolwork today but inbetween that, I'll be working on the team leader profiles, finishing the team descriptions, then (maybe) my own character, and then an opening conflict.

So basically we've established that the Special Forces is full of a bunch of old-ass men

and the young and able-bodied are like

gym leaders and shit

Even funnier when you think that in Pokemon, ALL the police and law enforcement officers are female, and related.

@welian Hey, my asshole of a friend Nawmoo wanted me to join this Rp. I'm interested enough and I'd like to sign-up on the Special Forces, if that'd be okay. Also, what's the total level cap for the Special Forces trainers, if you don't mind me asking?

The Haygor] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL] Hey, my asshole of a friend Nawmoo wanted me to join this Rp. I'm interested enough and I'd like to sign-up on the Special Forces, if that'd be okay. Also, what's the total level cap for the Special Forces trainers, if you don't mind me asking?
Glad to see you too, buddy.

The Haygor] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL] Hey, my asshole of a friend Nawmoo wanted me to join this Rp. I'm interested enough and I'd like to sign-up on the Special Forces, if that'd be okay. Also, what's the total level cap for the Special Forces trainers, if you don't mind me asking?
Your friend is a huge asshole ;3

The total level cap for Forces is, if I did not make a type, is 90.

A huge asshole indeed, lol. xD Well, thank you very kindly, I'll have a bio up before I fall asleep tonight.

[QUOTE="The Haygor]A huge asshole indeed, lol. xD Well, thank you very kindly, I'll have a bio up before I fall asleep tonight.

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing, just leave it in the OOC when you're done. I'll let everyone know when things can be posted in the sign-up thread.

@welian Also, saw people saying you were a scrub at Dark Souls, if you need help, I've got a level 28 with some end-game maxed gear that can help you out. No, I didn't hack, I've just been playing this game since it first came out and I'm very good at it xD .

@welian Also, I know I lied about posting a bio last night, but I'm a bit confused as to what the Special Forces are. Are they a joint world authority figure, or are they just specialized Rangers?

░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░

░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░

░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░

░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░

▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░

░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░

▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░

▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌

▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌

▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌

░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░

░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░