• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• anime-magician-female-fantasy-girl.jpg
    Kaito Level 1: 0/50xp
    Kaito scanned the dining room looking for any customers that weren't attend to yet. Her eyes fell on a man she didn't recognize. She swiftly made her way over to him. "Hello, sir." She spoke to the black-haired man who had slipped in during her dance. She hadn't even noticed him. "Have you ever been here before?" She asks with a cute smile. She stood there wondering if the man had watched her little outburst. Maybe he overheard their conversation, maybe he knew she was a healer. She hates when people know she'd a healer. He seemed to be lost in thought and she wondered if he was thinking of the quest they spoke of. She shook off the thought and pulled out her notebook in preparation for his order. "Oh, and do you have an order in mind?"
    Tags: (Speaking too Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob ) (Around: @Ace Cream, @Catden, @Huntrey, @Lufia), and (@EMIYAman )

• Date.Masamune.%28Sengoku.Basara%29.full.534465.jpg
    Hitokiri Level 5: 10/400xp

"An order?" Hitokiri looked up to her while spoke, he did wanted to order something to eat, because of his blushing but also because having so little money, not to mention he couldn't spend all he had in a single meal. "Eh, well, gimme a second..."

"Ehh ... do you think I could get a meal with these. I don't have much money right now, I've been looking for a quest to gain some more".

Yes, he had overheard the talk, and he thought this was his chance to get some money, probably just by leaving the hardwork to his new friends.

He opened his menu commands, and turned as he didn't want that girl to see his low level of fighting nor his lack of money, however, after a few cliks here and there a very small bag of coins appeared on his hand. He opened and a 10 coins rolled on the table, one of them rolling on the table to fall on the floor and keep rolling among the tables.

"No, you don't...!" exclaimed Hitokiri seeing his little budget running away from him.

Tags: Open

Kaito waited patiently for the man to get out the amount of money. She was visibly shocked by how little he had. "My goodness." She exclaims, "look you can have a meal on the house. The profits of this establishment go to help lower leveled players level up, so a meal won't be a big deal. Do you have something in mind? If not I can suggest something." She smiles and blows her bangs from her face. There is also a quest I am a part of that has room for one more person, the more the merrier." She smiles and pushes the bag of coins back towards him. "Don't worry to much about it." Her mana was slowly retaining as she helped her customers.
    Tags: (Speaking too Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob ) (Around: @Ace Cream, @Catden, @Huntrey, @Lufia), and (@EMIYAman )

• Date.Masamune.%28Sengoku.Basara%29.full.534465.jpg
    Hitokiri Level 5: 10/400xp

Hitokiri was taking the coins from the floor, getting annoyed looks from the other customers of the restaurant who had to raise their feet to allow him to collect his money, when he turned his head in the direction of the girl.

"Ehh... seriously?" he said surprised and with relief. "A free meal?". He asked, it wasn't what the girl said, but considering the little money he had it was almost the same. However he winced and added. "I mean, okay, that sounds very good, I'm hungry, whatever you suggest would be ok". He finished smiling and scratching his cheek with a silly and reliefed look.

After sitting on the chair again, and with the spoon and fork on each hand, he heard about the quest and his surprise turned into a smile. "A quest?". He took a moment, in all his previous guild adventures he had been a freerider and this shouldn't be different, "Sure, sure, I can be that extra person you need". He almost feel guilty, almost.

Tags: Open

Kaito nodded, "Wonderful, I'll bring you our most ordered item." she nodded and smiled, she filled his glass the traditional way, with a water pitcher. "That's great, I'll invite you to the party." She summoned her menu and send him a party invite. The crimson-haired girl then turns on her heels, places the water pitcher in it's designated spot, and then heads into the kitchen.

She got to work on cooking the stew they sold so much of and seeped a cup of green tea. She wondered how this quest was going to go. As she placed the pot into the oven she thought of the experience she'd gain from such a quest. She set a timer and placed everything to do with the tea on a medium-sized tray. Will they be any good? What if one of them gets cocky and I can't heal them in time? They better be competent.

When the timer went off she pulled the pot from the oven and placed some in a prepared bowl, she placed it on the tray then grabbed the whole tray with both hands. She exited the kitchen and made her way to the man, "By the way, my name's Kaito." She introduced herself while placing the bowl of stew and tea onto his table, a cup, saucer, and jar of honey accompanied the pot of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back