• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Selitia

The Lone Wolf

• anime-magician-female-fantasy-girl.jpg
    Kaito Level 1: 0/50xp
    "Stupid game... Dumb players all getting killed." Kaito mutters, "three weeks, almost a full month." She pushes her long crimson hair from her face. How am I still level one? She scoffs because I don't fight. Stop asking stupid questions, Kaito... The woman thought with a sigh. My noncombat skills are quite high now though. Whatever I have to go back to work. "Orders ready." She breathes out and pulls her unraveled sleeve up.

Miss Kaito helps run a restaurant in the town of beginnings. Since her cooking skill was rather high she made a good amount of money cooking for people and selling her food. She looks up from her sleeve and pulls an order ticket off the counter, one strawberry cake and a stew. She mentally reads and smiles. The crimson-haired girl picks up her knife and with a wave of her hand cuts up the vegetables and meat in front of her, she throws it in a pot and puts it into the oven. Ten minutes and starting, she thought while setting a timer. She placed the knife down and started cutting a slice of the cake, she places it on a plate and yawns.

"Cooking is so boring here." She mutters in annoyance. This place should pick up soon, almost 5 pm, rush hour. She thought once again and peered out of the serving window. Only a few tables were occupied and none of them ordered very much food. "Should I preform tonight?" She mumbles drifting off into her own headspace. Maybe a quick performance? What am I kidding, they're never short. She huffs and pushes her bangs from her face. What to sing?... She continued to drift off into thought as the minutes dully passed by.
    Tags: Anyone around

Last edited:

• iQExRgLWjAY8E9WQrLzZREHVCuWCRQXyslZp7_IGLm5YHCwGnLOeNL06IrsyMRio4j7AK5XB8WhLQqVxC0qMSReOguuoDuUfrduGgV5wLvvSR9k7c02pTHhyMsHYffQBAvtHsMQP
    JeonHey Level 15: 0/400xp

JeonHey stumbles into the restaurant and looks around, people have begun to filter into the restaurant, some look as if they’ve never picked up a weapon. I guess that’s fair, people don’t want to risk dying. He thinks as he walks over to an empty table and takes a seat. Due to a full day of grinding for xp his health had dropped quite far.

He opens the menu and pulls out one of his health potions and begins to drink. The many visible cuts on his body suddenly heal up as he swallows the last few drops of the potion. “Thank god for that,” he whispers to himself as he checks his health slowly rise. I wonder how this place works, he quickly thinks as he looks around. Is run by a player or just NPCs? He smiles to himself as he looks around again. Well I guess I should order before they get to busy

“Hey are you the owner?” He asks Kaito, still not entirely sure if this place was run by NPCs “Is this where I can order?” His hand rests instinctively on his weapon. From his time grinding for xp he had found that always keeping a hand on your weapon is a good thing, even if it was the town of beginnings.
    Tags: Selitia Selitia

"Busy at last!" She gushed to herself as a few of her coworkers rolled their eyes and chuckled. The timer on the oven went off and Kaito grabbed some heat proof gloves. With one swift movement, she slipped them on and opened the oven door. A lovely scent of something rescemling beef and vegtable wafts through the air. She pulls it out and places on the counter infront of her. "Perfect." She smiles and a status bar pops up infront of her. And another level for my cooking skill. She thought with a smile. She dismisses the window and begans to portion the food out into bowls. Once she is finished she grabs the cake and stew and exits the kitchen.

Kaito both cooked and presented the food to the tables. Her eyes scanned the dining room and they fell on a singular male. He was scraped up quite a bit and a weapon hung at his side. That's what made him stand out. She saw him take out a potion and once he drank it all his cuts disappeared. I could have done that without wasting a potion. She thought with a little sigh. She approaches the man who ordered the food in her hand and smiles her customer smile. "Hello sir," she greets, tilting her head a bit to the left and placing the dishes in front of him. "Here is your food, please enjoy." She continues in a chipper voice. The man smiled back at her, thanked her, and practically drooled at the food in front of him.

The crimson-haired girl turns on her heels and heads for the kitchen, however, she couldn't help but take another peek at the swordsman. That's when she realized he was approaching her... Shit. She thought. Is he upset about something?? Wait no... He looks confused... She turns to him and raises an eyebrow. Her eyes drifted to his hand... on his sword... He's weird. Does he feel threatened? Soon a dumbfounded expression spreads across Kaito's face and she begins to chuckle. "You don't come here often, I mean to the town of beginnings. Do you?" She grins. "I'm more like a manager. I help run this restaurant and I do a bit of everything." She explains. "The owner is never here. He's always out grinding or something. I can actually take your order." She says politely, however her eyes looked bored. "What would you like, sir?"
    Tags: Catden Catden

Last edited:

• 1587253307802.pngKentaro Level 3: 75/100xp

"Why do they always make the rewards so mysterious?" Kentaro had his head down, looking over the details of the bounty page he'd pulled from the board. "I'd prefer if they just told me, I'd still be excited about it." The reward of a new food item was the main attraction on the page, he stared down at it with little care of where he was going. He was walking down one of the busy streets in the Town of Beginnings, wading through NPCs and players alike. It was crowded, mostly due to the fact no one wanted to risk their life going out. "I suppose the 'air of mystery' is exciting for others." Kentaro chuckled, finally lifting his head from the page to look around. "Where am I?"

It took some time for Kentaro to find the street he needed to, having to ask an NPC after another player gave him the wrong direction. The restaurant he was going to was known for good eating, but supposedly their cakes were amazing; at least to player Kentaro quested with. It was a good enough recommendation for Kentaro to follow, thinking he deserved a nice treat! Kentaro had leveled up his Lumber three times since he'd come back to town, and the logs he brought were an A rank resource on this floor so they'd fetch some good Col. Entering into the restaurant, Kentaro removed the pack off his back. It was a bundle of dark wood logs, tied together with his traveling pack and large axe. Smiling to each person Kentaro met eye's with as he walked through the restaurant, he took a seat alone at a table. The bag was placed at his feet and he kept it tucked underneath of him, careful not to block the walkways. "It does say a pack of wolves... I can probably take a pack, but I might see if anyone else is interested." Kentaro shrugged as he waited patiently for the servers, looking over the bounty once more as he began untying the large arm guard from his body.

Last edited:

• iQExRgLWjAY8E9WQrLzZREHVCuWCRQXyslZp7_IGLm5YHCwGnLOeNL06IrsyMRio4j7AK5XB8WhLQqVxC0qMSReOguuoDuUfrduGgV5wLvvSR9k7c02pTHhyMsHYffQBAvtHsMQP

JeonHey laughs slightly, “Well no I uh never really come here anymore.” He begins to relax slightly now that he realizes he’s talking with a player. At least this place couldn’t be one of kayaba’s death traps. “I think I heard that you had really good cakes. I’d like a slice of one,” He asks, “How much will that be?” Finally he fully relaxes and pulls his hand away from his sword. He looks around at the crowd, it had grown from when he first walked in even though it had only been a few minutes ago.

Even with so many other people none of them seemed to be past level 5, even less even had weapons. Except for one man with a large axe, maybe he’s a lumberjack or something. As he continues to scan the restaurant he begins to feel more and more out of place. His discomfort is clearly shown on his face and before long he opens his menu and puts his sword into his inventory so it is no longer on his belt. He slowly makes his way back to his seat, slowly pulling a hood over his head. Why are there so many people? Are they all players? What do they think of me? They must know I’m a beta tester!

Tags: Selitia Selitia

Kaito couldn't help but laugh. What an awkward boy. She thought. She listened intently to the boy while noticing him physically relaxing. "You think you heard?" She chuckles. "Not think, we do." She gives him a large smile. She looked a bit puzzled when he asked her for a slice of one. Which one?... She wondered. Oh well, I'll surprise him. He looks kinda scared... "Just 10 col." She replies. The boy finally pulled his hand from his sword and she half smirks. "On edge?" She asks a bit tauntingly. "Don't worry. This place is for everyone, a place to eat good food and have a good time."

The crimson-haired girl scans the dining room and sees a few new people sitting at tables. She turns her attention back to the boy in front of her, "please take a seat, your slice of cake will be out soon." With that said she makes her way to the nearest new customer. It was a blonde man with an axe and an armored arm?.. She didn't quite know what that was called. She shook her head a bit and approached him. "Hello, what would you like to order?" She asks with a smile. She couldn't help but notice that he held a piece of paper in his hand.
    I wonder what that is.
    Tags: Catden Catden Hibiscus Hibiscus

JeonHey watches as the girl went off to serve the man who slightly resembled a lumberjack. As he continued watching them he began to study the man. His axe didn’t look like it was for just cutting down trees and he also wore armor. Then JeonHey would catch a glimpse of the paper he was reading, it was a paper that he knew well… a quest page. As long as he knows what he’s doing I suppose He thought to himself. But what if he doesn’t… JeonHey begins to get more nervous. Soon he realizes that this guy also wasn’t a beta tester. Surely he doesn’t plan on doing a quest alone…

At this point JeonHey is worried about the man but still hasn’t brought up enough courage to go over and confront the guy about it. At the moment he continues squirming in his seat and occasionally looking over at the man.

Tags: Selitia Selitia Hibiscus Hibiscus

• 1587307922969.pngKentaro Level 3: 75/100xp

"The smell in here is amazing!" Kentaro was getting distracted at all the food around him, the empty stomach becoming more apparent with each delicious smell hitting his senses. It took him a bit longer to get off the guard due to his eyes wandering, but eventually the heavy leather was set aside on the table. Rolling the shoulder, now free from the weight, Kentaro grinned as the soreness slightly subsided. Still patient as he waited, Kentaro lowered his arm and glanced between the various patrons; looking over both them and the dishes they ordered. When he finally finished looking over the room, he brought his eyes to the waitress addressing him.

"I've heard great things about the food here so I'd like two orders of your stew and two slices of the strawberry cake." Kentaro spoke up, his deep voice easy to hear as it carried across the room. He bowed his head with the order, lifting his chin up to amend it slightly. "If you have any tea I'd like some as well, thank you."

"Two orders of stew and slices of strawberry cake, and a tea." She muttered back to herself while jotting his order down. She gives him a warm smile, "that will be right out sir, let me just fill your water glass." She says, she holds a finger towards his glass and yawns, "water creation." She sighs and a small stream of water fills his glass. With that done another customer flagged her down.

"Kaito! Do that for me too please!" An older man grins at her. She chuckles and makes her way over to him.

"You should of just told me you were out of water silly." She says, "I can't be as attentive to everyone as usual, I'm the only waitress here right now." She explains while pointing her finger at his glass. "Water creation." She says and his glass fills from the beam.

The man looks overly fascinated by this. "Calm down, you see this every day." She says with a roll of her eyes. "Now, finish that meal of yours. I put a lot of work into that one." She says and turns on her heels to head for the kitchen. What a silly man. She thought. Kaito pushes the door open to the kitchen and walks in. "Cut me three slices of strawberry cake, please." She yells to her coworkers. The crimson-haired girl then takes her place at her station once shes grabbed enough ingredients for two orders of stew. She places the ingredients onto the counter and equips her knife. She taps each item and they are instantly cut. She throws it into a pot and then into the oven. She sets the timer and then fetches one of the cake slices.

She opens the kitchen door and makes her way to the sword wielding brunette boy. She places the slice of cake in front of him and smiles. "Enjoy." She says. "Oh, your water glass." She sighs, how could I forget?! She thought. "Water creation." She said once again and fills his glass. She then heads back into the kitchen to start steeping the tea. She grabs a container from a shelf to her left, she pulled out normal green tea and set the bag onto the counter. She closed the container and put it back onto the shelf. Next, she grabbed a teacup, saucer, teapot, and cup of honey from their designated places. She fills the teapot with water and places the tea bag inside of it. She takes the teapot, cup, and honey and puts it on a tray. "Ah, now to wait for the stew." She makes her way over to the other slices of cake and puts those on the tray too.

After about five minutes the timer goes off and Kaito grabs her heatproof gloves. Once she slipped them on she opened the oven and pulled the pot from the oven. She places it onto the counter and takes the gloves off. She grabs a bowl big enough to hold two servings and ladles the stew into it. With a yawn, she places the bowl onto the tray and grabs the tray. "Could someone open the door please?" She asks and one of her coworkers opens it. She exits the kitchen and heads over to the blonde male's table. "Watch your hands and paper." She warns before beginning to place the bowl of stew in front of him, then the teacup, pot, and honey. She had to readjust her grip on the tray before placing the two slices of cake near the bowl. "You must be hungry," she grins, "please enjoy and flag me over if you need anything else."

• 1587347150417.pngKentaro Level 3: 75/100xp

"Thank you." Kentaro returned the smile before she departed, leaning back in his chair as he thought. One hand propped behind his head and the other moved to open the menu, scrolling through to the near empty friends list. Kentaro hadn't met a lot of players yet, when the game first started he went out alone to get used to the game, but after that the game got too hectic with the news. The level one boss looming over them and the threat of death, most of the players weren't leaving the Town of Beginnings now. Looking around at the tavern, Kentaro noticed the swordsman that was eyeing him up from across the room. He was the only one who might take on a quest, at least here, but Kentaro didn't mind asking.

"I am, been waiting all day for this!" Moving the bounty page and his glass of water, Kentaro's eyes gleamed as he looked at the tray. Before he could dig in he caught himself, "Actually I had a request," Kentaro would pick the paper out from the corner of the tray, holding it out for her. "If you or you know any of your patrons that would be interested in a quest, I'm looking for some to go with me. They can have my share of the Col, I'm just hoping for the food item." Kentaro kept the large smile at her throughout the request and seemed genuine in the offer, although his eyes keep wandering over to the food in front of him. The rumbling stomach could easily be heard from under the table.

JeonHey would continue glancing over at the man with the axe. Though he got fairly distracted by the waitress’ magical display. Right I should probably find a healer if I’m going to take on the boss anytime soon. He’d quickly think to himself making mental note of it. He’d open his friends list and look through it. It was full with a bunch of players he had helped out during the first few days. He’d scroll through them, checking each one to make sure they were still alive and well, unfortunately not all of them were.

With a sigh he would close out of the menu. He really didn’t want this guy going out on a quest that he wasn’t ready for. Then again how should he tell him without seeming like a know it all? He’d lean back in his seat adjusting his hood so it covered more of him. He could tell a few people around kept glancing at him, his shiny steel breastplate definitely didn’t help in keeping him incognito.

The longer he sat there the more the smell of the restaurant got to him. Despite being trapped in the game for a few weeks now he hadn’t bothered to increase his cooking skill at all. Due to this and his near constant time spent grinding for xp away from town it had been a long time since he had anything good to eat. He awkwardly lifted up his hand to try and wave down the waitress. “Excuse me miss, um.. could I also get an order of the stew,” He’d call out trying to be heard over the other patrons chatter.

"A quest?" Kaito asks with a tilt of her head. More col would be nice... But I don't fight... Oh well. She thought. She took the quest page from him and smiles. "I can ask the customers that have fighting experience, and I can post it in the restaurant if you'd like." She says. "I don't fight. I haven't touched my staff since the whole death game announcement." She says. "Now, why don't you eat." She exclaims. "That stomach of yours is pretty loud, don't torture yourself, just eat. Leave the recruiting to me." She grins. The crimson-haired girl turns on her heels and scans the dining room for people who had combat experience. That's when she saw the boy from before waving her down. She flashes a smile and a nod to him and makes her way over to him. "Yes?" She asks. "A stew, sure thing, that will be a few minutes." She says. "By any chance would you be interested in a quest?" She holds up the paper for him to see. "I'll just leave it here for you to look over." She smiles once again and walks over to the person closest to his table.

"Can I take that plate for you?" She asks and clears their table. She pushes the kitchen door open and places the dirty dishes into the dish room. "Another order of stew." She says and grabs the ingredients. She places them on the counter and grabs her knife. Once again she cuts the ingredients and then throws it into a pot. Then she puts it in the oven and sets a timer. While that cooks she does the dishes and wipes down the counter.

When the timer goes off she pulls her gloves on and takes the pot out of the oven. She places it onto the counter and grabs a bowl. She ladles the stew in and grabs the bowl. She exits the kitchen and heads to the boy who has the quest information. "Here you are." She says while placing the bowl in front of him. "Enjoy okay?" She smiles. "So, what do you think of the quest?" She asks.

JeonHey would watch as the waitress takes the quest page. What did that guy want, was he trying to recruit people? He’d smile slightly as the crimson-haired girl took his order. Wait what? He’d think as she handed him the quest sheet, So the guy is recruiting. He’d look over the paper, it was a simple rescue quest, but the pack of wolves was interesting. It’s probably a good thing he’s asking for help. Knowing how this game works a pack could be anywhere between 5-20 wolves.

JeonHey would look up as the waitress came back with his food. The smell was heavenly and his mouth began to water as soon as she placed it down. “The quest?” He’d be initially distracted by the thought of the food. “OH right the quest! I’ll be willing to help, it came from that guy over there right?” He’d gesture towards the blonde man with the axe. “Are you coming along? I’ve seen your magic, you’d make a great healer.” He’d add motioning over to the old man still transfixed by the glass of water.

"Yes it's that guy." She confirms. She made a little face when the boy asked if she was going. "Uh no. I don't have battlefield experience. I'm not sure you'd want a healer with no experience." She chuckles. "I'll inform him about your interest." She says with a smile. She turns her head too look at the other male and sighs. It would be interesting to go on a quest. She thought. "if that's all I have duties and customers to attend to." She says. She turns from him and returns to the older man who's fascinated by her magic displays.

"Could you maybe sing us a song?" He asks with a rather large smile. "One of those ones that make you feel cheery and relaxed?" He continues.

Kaito shifts awkwardly. "Now?" She asks. "There's no one who's really in distress and today is not one of my performance days. We are to low on staff." She explains with a huff. "Anyway, you hear it all the time! You come here every day!" She chuckles.

He dramatically sighs. "Oh come onnn Kaito." He presses, "for one of your good regulars." He says.

DAMN not that. She thought. Just had to bring in the word regular. She makes a pouting face. "You're a piece of work you know that?" She grumbles and he answers with a chuckle. He does have a point though, he always tips me well and never fails to order a bunch of food. Not to mention he's gotten this place a lot of customers. "Fine, but, only if the other customers here want some entertainment." She says. She turns her attention to the rest of her customers. "Alright everyone, a special request from a good friend of mine. Who wants some entertainment?" She says with a little lopsided grin. Everyone in there were regulars, except for the few who wielded weapons. Those regulars let out small cheers and some raised their glasses. They knew what she meant.

"Seranate us!" Someone hollers and she rolls her eyes.

"Can it, Eric." She chuckles. She looks around to see if the others were interested. She didn't want to bother anyone during their meal.

• 1587430510754.pngKentaro Level 3: 75/100xp

"I'll leave it you then, thank you." Kentaro was happy to give the responsibility away, thinking she'd do better than he and that it'd let him eat. And eat he did. Stirring in a ginger amount of honey, Kentaro took a gentle sip before digging into the meal. With voracious and vigor he tore through both stews with ease, only slowing as he started slurping the broth from the second bowl. Hearing the woman's call Kentaro joined in the cheers, raising his glass alongside them in her direction. "Let's hear it!" The performance would be a perfect backdrop as he looked to the two slices of cake waiting for him. With more reserve than his time with the stew, Kentaro enjoyed the cake while watching Kaito perform. 'She said she was a healer, just one without experience. What better way to get some experience!?' Kentaro leaned further back, thinking of the best way to offer the request once more.

"Okay then." She says in reply to the cheering. She smiles a dazzling smile and claps her hand three times fast. She sang of adventures, treasure, and battles. Her bard skill kicks in as she makes her away across the dining floor. She does some simple dancing, swaying of her hips and movement of her hands. It almost resembled a sort of belly dance. She left a lingering light trail behind her as she danced across the floor. The room's atmosphere becomes brighter and more relaxing. Her skill allows her to use small support spells through magic. As she danced around the room she'd summon two balls of fire in each hand, drawing random patterns with them as she moved to the song.

Her fellow coworkers watched through the window in the kitchen. Her show lasted another few minutes. When she was done she bows a little and chuckles. "Happy now?" She asks directing her question to the old man. He grinned in response as other customers applaude and cheered. "If anyone need anything else just ask." She says.

Last edited:

JeonHey’s eye’s would go wide as he takes a bite out of the stew. The taste was heavenly, easily the best thing he’d had to eat since he got into this game. Within a few minutes the entire bowl was gone. As JeonHey leans back in his seat savoring the taste for as long as he can he looks up at the crowd urging Kaito to sing. It could be nice. He’d think to himself. He’d smile to himself as she begins singing and dancing around. He might come around this place more often, after all it was a nice atmosphere and the food was amazing.

After she finishes her dance he decides to have a talk with the blonde who he had agreed to go questing with. As he gets up, calls out to Kaito one more time, “Are you sure you don’t want to come with us? You’re magic’s really good and if you’re worried about not being experienced there’s no better way to learn.” Typically he’d want beginners to learn on the easier animals but considering that he’d be there, along with the axeman he figured it should be fine.

As he drew closer to the blonde he’d speak up again, “I heard you were looking for people to go on a quest with?” He’d say handing back the quest page. “I’d be happy to help.” JeonHey would take a seat across from the man and open his menu, “Mind if I invite you to a party so I can see your stats?”

• 1587591368540.pngKentaro Level 3: 75/100xp

Kentaro thought he'd be able to focus on his cake during the performance, but he was very wrong. Like most those in the restaurant, Kentaro was captivated with Kaito and her skills. The fork remained still in his hand and the bite he prepared never made it to his mouth. When the fiery flourish came to a finish Kentaro cheered and applauded with the crowd. Between the dinner and show the restaurant was making a great impression on him, now all he needed was to taste the desert.

The quest page reentered his view as he lifted the fork, Kentaro posed to eat the cake before looking at the stranger.
    "That's right," Kentaro took the page and then studied him as he sat down, eyeing the sword at his side. "I'm glad to have your help! By all means send the invite." Kentaro opened his menu, accepting the invite when it pings on his screen. Satisfaction was wrought on Kentaro's face, with nearly everything going great as far as he was concerned. The bite of cake and the subsequent rush of great flavor sealed Kentaro's mood, he smiled throughout eating both pieces. "I was worried I wouldn't find anyone interested," Kentaro pushed away the empty tray, now sipping on the cooled tea with a satisfied grin settled on his expression, "Was it the col or the mystery food item that caught your eye?"

Tags: Catden Catden Selitia Selitia

"I really don't think it would be a good idea if I was to come along..." She says with a sigh. "My magic isn't anything special. There just aren't a lot of magic users in this game so it's a bit more rare." Kaito explains. "You'd have to worry about protecting me. I don't have a high attack damage. I only learned the support spells." She continues. She makes her way to follow the brunette to talk in a more civilized way. He was approaching the blonde and she just listened to the conversation.

She was a bit fascinated by how a party worked. She'd never been in one or even looked at the mechanics to use one. She was also a bit shocked by how fast the party was created. They're just going to trust eachother and go on a quest? She wonders. How oddly naive... She thought.

• tumblr_owciqde57n1rhwcn3o1_400.png
    Cantrelle Lv. 8 XP: 0/225
    ZZZZZZZ
    "I wish for your happiness, while watching the stars....." Those words seemed to echo though the air of the streets of a small passage. While the words lingered within the air, they fell silent over the noise of various players, NPC's carts, and whatever other mess brewed on the streets. However, they found their owner still, who kept her song, "...Hang on to your hopes... My Dear...." A brown-haired woman walked casually, seeming to not have a single care in the world, the only accompaniment were the jingles of the many trinkets that she wore on her person. Moving onto a main street, she kept her pace, "....We're wandering the road, not yet known..." Her song of choice wasn't fast paced one bit, as the woman, clad in what would appear to be a dancer's attire, covering little skin paced, her steps slow, but long and airy, as if gravity had no affect on her movement. Weaving through people, it was hard to miss if one was close enough, to hear the woman sing in a smooth, and almost kind manner, "We are on a journey... Forever..." A calming song, likely a jazz piece of sorts, and one of her favourites, while few knew Cadntrelle, she felt the home of the song, something her mother would sing to no end, and that wore off on the young woman stuck within a game of death. Three weeks of the game's torture brought most to their knees, as mentally some couldn't handle the pressure.

That was where Cantrelle came in, as she sang, danced, and did what she could to entertain and lighten the moods for everyone. While she traveled, singing with a cherishing smile that exuded kindness, she had one thought in mind, give everyone a reason to keep fighting, from the front line players, the Beta Testers, the back line supporters, or even a Level one cook who spent their time just living a normal life... Kinda. Singing her way down the road, she paused in front of a diner of sorts, it seemed empty compared to some of the shops Cantrelle passed by. A nice place to say the least, as she felt the hunger bar deplete, it wasn't too busy, so in theory a meal would be fast. Reaching for the door, she opened to hear an applause. A confused glance came from Cantrelle, she wasn't singing so- oh. As the woman's gaze met a red-haired woman who was bowing, 'Hm. It'd seem I missed quite the performance. Ah well, maybe I will catch another one later...' A light laugh came from the woman as two men approached the red-haired performer. A common sight, as she slowly approached, she could hear of a quest of sorts, the reward, Col and a mystery food item... Interesting...

Glancing at the two, one appeared to be a rather normal looking swordsman, nothing spectacular as far as Cantrelle could tell, but different to say the least, having been around a few parties, she had some insight on how certain players carry themselves, and the way the swordsman did, it was easy to tell he was stronger than she. Though the other man was... Noticeable to say the least. Carrying an ax without a shirt or seeming to mind that his armour was lackluster, as the two spoke, Cantrelle gently eased over to just a few feet away from the table they sat at, the red-haired woman seemed to decline the request to party up, though that did not stop Cantrelle from speaking to her, her tone remaining rather kind from the song, "Might I ask, who do I speak to to make an order? Unfortunately it is my first time here, and I'm not sure of who to speak to." Her words lingered for a moment, as her amber eyes locked to the Amethyst eyes of the other woman, in theory she would know how to go about it, though Cantrelle also wished to probe of the performance plenty of people took a few levels in Bard, but most were unimpressive, but for someone to put time and effort in? Now that was something interesting....
    Tags: Selitia Selitia Catden Catden Hibiscus Hibiscus

As Kaito listened to the conversation unfolding in front of her, her attention was pulled from the young men and to a lovely song. Having the same ability herself she could detect the song from farther away than a normal player could. "Lovely." She mutters in a dreamy state. Oh, how she adores music and the woman singing had such a divine voice that it rivaled her own. She could tell that the player's skill was higher than her own but not by a whole bunch. This shocks her and she turns her head to peer at the restaurant's door. Such a high skill for three weeks in a game. No one uses that skill seriously. She thought. She turns her attention back to the conversation in front of her. The players probably just passing by. She thought.

Soon the door was heard opening and she turns her attention to the new customer. It was a pretty brunette girl who barely wore any clothing. She was dressed like a dancer, the outfit matched the type of dance she just performed. She found that a bit amusing. She couldn't help but notice that the woman observed her and the two men she was with. She even took a seat near them. "You speak to me. I am currently in charge of this facility while the owner is out on.. erm, duties." She replies, fully turning her body and attention to her. "The menus are already on the table and I can answer any questions you may have." She says. "Would you like some extra time to think about what you'd like?" She asks with a smile. "And would you care for some water?"
    Tags: Mineczka Mineczka Catden Catden Hibiscus Hibiscus

JeonHey would quickly look over Kentaro’s stats. It was pretty much as he had expected, pretty low level but he seemed at least capable of defending himself. “If I’m being honest neither of them are what interested me. I was more interested in you.” He’d give a weak smile at Kentaro, “I could tell you’re kinda low level but you seemed really confident. I guess I just wanted to come along to make sure it went well.” He’d check his inventory, only one health potion left.

He’d look up at the waitress serving a new customer, it really was a shame that she didn’t want to come along. Maybe there was still some way for them to convince her. It was then he'd get a better look at the new customer. JeonHey had seen enough players to know when someone was moderately leveled and this quest would be perfect for many people get some quick xp. "Do you want to try and invite anyone else to this?" He'd ask Kentaro, "If we do you won't have to worry about the rewards I can get col and food on my own."

• imges (41).jpgCupcakeSlayer Level 10: 50/275xp

Once upon a time, cupcakes were a real threat for the kingdom. It would lure childrens with their sweet smell and taste before devouring them whole. Despite this, there's not much adventurer that would take the job to exterminate those pest due to cupcakes being seen as low level mobs. The only adventurers that took the cupcake killing quest were amateur, cowards, and a certain figure clad in sugary armor. The figure only accept cupcakes killing quest and nothing else, her gears, her tactics, her time, all dedicated to eradicate the underestimated evil in the form of sweet sweet monsters. Yes, that figure was known as, The Cupcake Slayer...

"Crap, it become a really weird story." CupcakeSlayer had spent her time fishing in the town's lake. For some reason she reeled much less fish after the first fifty grass carps she managed to pull, probably a hidden mechanism to avoid farming abuse. So the woman just spent her time relaxing under a tree, writing stuffs on a book while waiting for RNGesus to bless her fishing rod with another carp or something else.

Soon enough, the fishing rod hooked something. CupcakeSlayer jumped from her relaxing spot and pulled the rod before the fish can get away. Her immediate reaction was able to net her another fish after waiting for almost an hour since the last fish. The interval was getting rudiculous so she decided to end her fishing session for the day. 66 grass carps, it's the cheapest fish in the game so she wouldn't expect for it to be sold much, but money is money. She needs as much col as possible to buy better gears and catch up with her friends in The Front Liner guild.

As a fish seller she also knew some tricks to get more money from the fish she caught. First she could cook the fish first and then sell the result, but it can take a lot of time to cook all 66 carps and she was getting bored of making salted fish. The second trick was to sell them to player instead of NPC. Unless a player grind their merchant skill, NPC usually wouldn't negotiate and had a fixed price for everything. Meanwhile you can bargain against a real player and get a bit more money compared to if you sell them to NPC.

CupcakeSlayer entered a particular restaurant that was run by players, she knew this after asking some regulars around. The woman glanced at the interior of the building. It looks neat and there's a sweet smell of freshly baked cake wafting on the air. It made her a bit hungry but she should save her money for later.

There seems to be a lot of customers around, but not much waiters. CupcakeSlayer's eyes fell on a red-haired woman that seems to be going around serving people so she assumed the woman was one of the waitress. The woman was currently talking with an underclothed woman in dancer costume, but CupcakeSlayer has business here. She approached the woman and opened her inventory. A large basket full of grass carps appeared in front of her.

"I'm selling grass carps, buy it from me." She said to the waitress.

Tags: Selitia Selitia Mineczka Mineczka

As Kaito waited for the dancer's answer the door flew open again. Today sure is a busy day... She thought with a sigh. She looks to the person who just entered and saw another pretty woman. She had long black hair and Kaito was mildly jealous. Her hair was naturally ginger red and for some dumb reason, the game registered it as deep crimson. She let her mind wander again and shook it to come back to reality. The woman approached her and a slightly confused look crossed her face. Does she not know how this place works either? Why else would she just boldly approach me?.. She thought. When the woman yanked a whole basket of fish out from her inventory Kaito raised an eyebrow. "Well... Aren't you a bit demanding." She chuckles out of sheer amusement. "Buy grass carp fish?" She repeated, it sounded so ludicrous to her. "Okay, what do you want for 20 of them?" She asks with an amused grin. She places a hand on her left hip. Usually, sellers wait till her shift is done before they bargain, but oh well. "I'm assuming you caught them today?" She says. The crimson-haired girl knew that she could sell a tasty higher-priced dish with this cheaper fish.

Tags: (Speaking too Ace Cream Ace Cream ) (Around Mineczka Mineczka Catden Catden Hibiscus Hibiscus )

Last edited:

• imges (41).jpgCupcakeSlayer Level 10: 50/275xp

"I just caught this today, so you will have a lot of time until these become rotten." CupcakeSlayer reassured the waitress. She picked one of the fish and showed that its freshness bar was still full, well, she only showed the last fish she caught. The woman seems to be willing to buy 20 of them, but that would mean CupcakeSlayer would end up turning the rest into salted fish. She definitely prefer if the restaurant just buy them all.

"I'm selling the fish at six col each. However, if you buy at least fifty, I will sell them at five col each plus 10% of the total purchase instead, rounded up." Selling them at six col each mean she would net 20% more profit compared to selling them for five each to NPC so her second offer actually cut her potential profit to half since she only took 10% profit instead. Something like that would be a huge loss if she was selling something expensive but she's only selling grass carps here, her priority was to take them off her hand and get a bit of extra money from it.

"Buy them all." She tried to convince the waitres with convincing discount but not so convincing flat tone.

Interacting: Selitia Selitia
    Around: Mineczka Mineczka Catden Catden Hibiscus Hibiscus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back