• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pillars of Darkness~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Hello, please keep all discussion here.
Please ask questions here too.
If you wish to have a private convo then pm the other person.​

Last edited:
surprise, I am here

quick question have they cleared level one yet or not? If so what level have they gone up to

quick question have they cleared level one yet or not? If so what level have they gone up to
they have not cleared level one yet. I want all the boss fights to be cleared by the people who are in this roleplay.

it's cool. Would you be ok if our characters have a history? Like maybe mine helped you out when the game first released and helped you become so good. It's ok if not just pitching ideas

How about this we partied together for a bit just working together though we weren't super close. So you know of my character and his "eccentrics".

Also, EMIYAman EMIYAman how do you plan for our sir knight to join the party?

Edit: I just noticed that Jeonhey knows him. That can be a good hook.
I was thinking maybe doing my quest alone though that could take a while then we run into each other on our way back and start talking then, or who know maybe something goes bad and we run into each other and you save me or I get to prove my MANLY CHIVALRIC STRENGTH!

Hey all, if someone could get a post in today that would be great. I don't want this roleplay to die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back