• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pick Your Poison

Diet Poison

Hello! My name is Diet Poison/Lynne. My pronouns are she/her. I am an adult and stay-at-home mom to a couple of cuties. I’m here to have pretendy funtimes. I’m not big on word requirements, just give me something to work with and I’ll be happy. LGBTQIA+ friendly!

I do: double, play males, play canons/play canons to OCs, adore crossovers, OOC chat, love to plot.
Looking for: 18+, plotting partner, crossovers, possibly friends, romantic or platonic plots

That said, minus being 18+, nothing else in that list is a dealbreaker.

Current crossover ideas: Harry Potter/X-men
Netflix Marvel/MCU/Agents of SHIELD maybe
Marvel/DC (Always)

Fandoms:
(Star means I have a plot.)

- Harry Potter (JKR is trash, yes)
(I prefer an OC as my main, but I will play any canon I feel like I can do justice. Hit me up with your ideas, I’m really flexible.)

⭐- MCU/Netflix Marvel
(I don’t really have Ocs for this, but I can play many of the canons. I’d love to play Daredevil or Jessica Jones.
I can also play: Spidey, Cap, Iron Man, many of the X-men)

⭐ - BioShock
(Canons or Ocs. I love, love, love BioShock and can play basically any canon from the franchise. Would love to play Eleanor Lamb for someone.)

- Ace Attorney
(I’m comfortable with most of the canons, but I can toss in an OC or two if needed for cases.)

- X-men (Comics, Evolution, etc. No movies)
(I cannot play Wolverine. But I can do: Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Shadowcat, Iceman, Beast, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Xavier and others I’m probably forgetting about.)

- Repo! The Genetic Opera
(Canons for me. But I could probably play any of them.)

- Harvest Moon
(Ocs please. Let’s make our own town/story.)

⭐- Pokemon
(OCs. Platonic trainer mentor/men-tee plz.)

- Sailor Moon
(Basically all canons besides the Starlights and I have some OCs.)

I'll probably add more later as I think of any I left out. But feel free to ask about a fandom you don't see here.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm also a mom who is trying to get back into role playing. Super into your Harvest Moon and Bioshock fandoms!

Hello hello! Couldn't help but notice that star at Pokémon. Never really outgrew the love for the franchise, but the games just don't attract anymore. Thus I RP to fill that need. Anyway, I'd love to chat about that a bit and see if we can work something out.

Hey! If you're still down for a Harry Potter 1x1, I've been craving that alllll month long, lmao. I'm open to using OC's, doubling, and playing males if needed. I'm also down for the MCU/Netflix Marvel. I haven't played canon in super long but I would probably be able to vibe as: Loki, Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie , Natasha Romanoff, Yelena Belova, Druig, Thena. Same thing with this - open to doubling, playing males. Open to brainstorming plots via DMs :) Also good luck with getting your kitty! <3

At the moment, someone dug up the fiber lines and I have no internet. Mobile data is sketchy. I will have to answer messages later.

When you send someone a message crapping on their ideas, and then edit it...you probably should remember the original got sent to them in an email and they can still read it.

"Here's why your idea sucks plz play with me" does not work for me. Especially when you have more far fetched ideas that I did not say anything about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back