• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
lmao she may not be THE big bad. but shes def one of the things demons DONT want to see when they get into the mortal world thats for sure

lmao she may not be THE big bad. but shes def one of the things demons DONT want to see when they get into the mortal world thats for sure
Yeah i could see that. The one Who made his armor and is planning on building an army of demon armor clad humans could arguably be considered her sister. Perhaps i should go with that. She was initially gonna be a demon war god. But a horseman is pretty awesome too.

It depends on how OP the kid is since we have a death goddess and the unkillable Lobo as the parents.

Working on that, and yes it is not easy but doable (by low balling somethings and cutting powerfulness of some powers and maybe adding Hela weakness if truly needed but preferably not if I can help it).

If any knows of could fave claim picture for the son of Hela and Lobo, I would like to see and use it.

(Woah I just realized I never get notifications for this thread)

Also Sadly I'm going to have to back out of this rp. My summer is ending, so I need to downsize the amount of RP's I'm in. It's been fun, and you guys have been awesome. have fun!
DCGirl DCGirl

Last edited:
By the 10 realms is he going to tough to fight and ready when the others realms randomly decide to attack Midgard and Asgard.

Its not like he going to appearing out of no were, he'll be mainly for stuff that needs a heavy hitter in play or if some unluckly got a bounty on their heads.

Well he does obey Asgardian royalty, so they probably stop him before he'd do it. Also I only learned that Lobo has a daughter when I was doing research for him.
Also how possible is it for the lords of hell put a bounty on Hellion? FearItself FearItself

Well he does obey Asgardian royalty, so they probably stop him before he'd do it. Also I only learned that Lobo has a daughter when I was doing research for him.
Also how possible is it for the lords of hell put a bounty on Hellion? FearItself FearItself
Very. But the question is how likely are they to hold up their end of the bargain. (1%)

Well if they fail pay then it will be hell in hell. Now a better question how can they put up bounty for a space bounty hunters to find... cultists.

Well if they fail pay then it will be hell in hell. Now a better question how can they put up bounty for a space bounty hunters to find... cultists.
Um they can be pretty direct. But most likely would send some lesser demon to deliver the message.

Is it bad I image some where in a random space bar a portal to hell opens and A lesser demon walks out with a demonic envelope. He then just walks up Egil, hands him the envelope and leaves.

Hope you guys like gods. Beacause im about to bring in an african god.
1551859041_screenshot_2.jpg
Say hi to Ogun the African war god. Unlike most gods of war Ogun is very intelligent, he spent most of history trying to male it into the material plane. Now that is here he intends to incite and proliferate war across the planet.

He will be listed as a anti-hero. Thoygh he has diabolical plans for the earth they kinda require the humans to be alive. So he is willing to help heroes in anything that threatens his goal of endless warfare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back