• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I thought it was to kill Constantine.
Also, I have no idea why none one knows what happen to hawkeye.

Drake is just here to have fun and make money while Black Mask wants a criminal empire for himself.

I thought it was to kill Constantine.
Also, I have no idea why none one knows what happen to hawkeye.

Drake is just here to have fun and make money while Black Mask wants a criminal empire for himself.
To be fair if he wanted john dead it wouldnt be too hard. Find him, approach while veiled in obscurity and cap him with a .45

Wow sometimes I hate my job.

So I see people have arc ideas. If you'd like, send them to me and we can work getting them set up.

So far we have a Hellfire arc in the planning stages.

Me and Fearitself were talking about having the Red Hood and Black Mask team up and reveal the true identity of the batman a day or two ago in the OCC. So should I send you pm, Fear, or both of us?

Also, side note I'm thinking of making the child of Lobo and Hela. Why, because think I can make it possible.

Last edited:
It dose seem weird no one is helping Clint. I'm pretty sure every hero doctor normally would have tried to help him and either Tony or Bruce would of been handling the doctor bills instead of Cliff.

Just know random thug number 1 that had Emily knock out was likely the weakest member of that group and that was a surprise attack.

Exactly, It's gotta be covered by the Avengers health insurance policy (there has to be such a thing). And if the Avengers were convering it, he is at an Avengers facility surely?

Yeah, go figure.
I'll put up something for Cliff soon

Last edited:
Pointless fact on Avengers ID cards they give 10% off at Starbucks this was stated by She-Hulk so losing that must have been very annoying for Cliff.

Oh it most definitely is
That's one of the reasons she has such a hatred for these coffee privileges
Hence why she basically drinks the entire supplyly at Heroes For Hire

Last edited:
Me and Fearitself were talking about having the Red Hood and Black Mask team up and reveal the true identity of the batman a day or two ago in the OCC. So should I send you pm, Fear, or both of us?

Also, side note I'm thinking of making the child of Lobo and Hela. Why, because think I can make it possible.

You both can start a private chat with me I'd you would like.

FearItself FearItself i just realized... you opened a gate with demons coming through... and the character I just ade is the big bad of big bad demons XD
Well not the big bad. I have another villainess demon tied to his story with plans of her own. But yes thats what i meant earlier when i mentioned you made a crush for him. It was said ironically because he hates demons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back