• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Uh what exactly is happening in the roleplay right now? I'll probably need somebody to catch me up and find some way to drop in.

There are two main things going on
The Heroes for Hire group of Cliff (me), Drake ( ChazGhost ChazGhost ), Helena ( Maria30 Maria30 ) and the non-member Emily ( Ilikepie Ilikepie ) are in the ganglands attempting to stop a group of thugs from terrorist an apartment block Cliff protects

Elsewhere Zaria ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ), Eliott (me) and Jon ( DCGirl DCGirl ) stopped a mugging. Now Hellion ( FearItself FearItself ) has done some demonaic magic and Azriel ( Demonhunter Demonhunter ) and the others are going to go and stop him

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Grace just sent out a telepathic message to all Avengers and X-Men to come to that location and help so she could have heard that and came to help.

How could I jump in?
Well i think your character would likely get along well with Mercury who would share her attraction to history as he is almost obsessed with collecting ancient roman artifacts also being that he is actually from ancient rome im sure there are interesting conversations to be had there.

As for the demonic memory wipe i actually think Mortimer could help with that. It was after all a demonic spell that did such things and he can absorb such spells so there is a good development arc there if you want.

As for how to hop in. Mortimer is at a parl and he just made a rather large rift to hell (about 14 feet across.) By now insects and beasts from hell wpuld be creeping out and im sure that merits some kind of warning system triggering somewhere. If you show up he would be the only one not running away in a panik he is calmly sitting on some bleechers across the park from the portal waiting for some herpes to show up.

Uh guys...hellion is not in his armor or mear the portal. He is a good couple doezen meters away and is currently indistinguishable from a human. Furthermore he was not in his demon mode on the roof. The only time he donned the armor was in the bathroom behind closed doors. Sorry if i am a little late in revealing this.

Correction indistinguishable from humans fpr non magic heroes. If your a magic user he straight up radiates demonic energy. Empaths would feel alot of malice and determination from him. Detectives would notice he seems completly un bothered by the little demons who are attacking others and causing them to flee. They would also notice the lesser demons going out of their way to avoid him and are actually going around the bleechers rather than through them.

20190724_120953.jpg
Forgive my lack of artistic talents. As you can see the building with the restrooms is on the opposite side of the small park with the playground and a baseball diamond between the two locations. The portal is in the bathroom whereas hellion is on the bleechers waiting. There is a playground, a trail, a pond, a baseball diamond and loads of room for a brawl :).

Its probably better than anything is draw tbh
I have a few ideas too
I'm no GM, but I like making up arcs
I also have a plot idea thing that might be interesting

Indeed. I think we have a good enough roster to mix and match epic storylines.

For example any guesses as to why Hellion os so obsessed with gatherong power? Its not for personal gain thats for sure.

And while we're at it
Why was Cliff fired from the Avengers?
Why does nobody in the Avengers or basically anybody else know what happens to her father?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back