• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

DCGirl

Too little coffee, too many tasks.

The exact year and reason is still unknown, but Earth one in the DC universe and Earth 1 in the Marvel universe had some how merged. The residence of each earth did not notice and had no memory of life ever being different. They had memories of always seeing the Flash, Superman and Spiderman saving the day from Lex Luthor, Doc Oc or Captian Cold. Peter Parker still works for the Daily Bugle in New York while Batman saved the Gotham. Teams like the Avengers and the JLA merged to form one, going by the name Avengers. Places like Wakanda, Latveria and the Savage Lands still exist. Xaiver's School For Gifted Youngers still exists, as does the X-Men. The Weapon X program still made Wolverine and Deadpool. The Teen Titans and Young Justice still go around saving the world. As for Atlantis, Namor didn't make it over and the city is still ruled by Arthur Curry.

While some romantic interests stayed the same, others changed. Playboy Billionaire Bruce Wayne married Emma Frost, the CEO of Frost Industries. Superman never fell in love with Lois Lane, he instead found himself smitten with an enigmatic Amazonian Princess, Diana Prince. Others stood the phasing of the earths: Barry and Iris Allen, Peter and MJ, ect. What we are telling now are the stories of these children. There will be arcs for each team and baddies to catch. It will be as much social as it will be combat driven.

The rules are simple.
1. Post once a week and keep up with what you have going on.
2. If you are having real life issues and need to step away, let us know and we will let your partners know.
3. Quality over quantity. Post shouldn't have to much fluff, but also do not post one liners.
4. Check to see if parents are taken and if siblings are allowed.
5. Use real faces for face claims.
6. No Mary-Sue's Gary Stu's.
7. No god-moding or taking over other people's characters without their permission.
8. Character ages start at 18. Added 07/02.
See? Not to bad.
Now get to plotting!!

Last edited:
5. Use real faces for face claims.​
Is this not an illustrated medium, though?
I feel like actual comic book art should be fair game and increase the chances of characters looking like their parents and not some guy on Instagram like they often are.

Is this not an illustrated medium, though?
I feel like actual comic book art should be fair game and increase the chances of characters looking like their parents and not some guy on Instagram like they often are.

I might consider it but I don't want to see someone use an image of Joker for his kid. For real face claims I am generally pretty decent at helping people find them. But if this is something a lot of people want, I can make the change.

Okay, I got it figured out, I'll have my character's parents will be The Shade (Richard Swift(DC)) and Black Cat (Felicia Hardy (Marvel)).

I might consider it but I don't want to see someone use an image of Joker for his kid. For real face claims I am generally pretty decent at helping people find them. But if this is something a lot of people want, I can make the change.
I feel like there are enough variations for most characters where you can pick someone who isn't the main version as their kid and have it work.
The content of the character tends to matter more anyways, doesn't it? I feel like the best face claim in the world can't fix a bad character.

I feel like there are enough variations for most characters where you can pick someone who isn't the main version as their kid and have it work.
The content of the character tends to matter more anyways, doesn't it? I feel like the best face claim in the world can't fix a bad character.

This is very true. I've made a poll for everyone to vote on that way I can get the consensus of the while group.

So I have a strange idea for my crime boss that I want to make sure is okay. My idea is to have a rogue Skrull kill and take the place of the Black Mask, and becomes the lead crime boss of Gotham.
DCGirl DCGirl

Do you think your character would know Drake?

Also if anyone wants to works for the Black Mask, I'd be happy to have "employees" for his criminal organization.

The thing about zaria's traveling backstory is she could technically run into anyone, so sure! Lol it looks like they've both got a thing for the finer things in life. We could come up with a fun story.

I'd image it started with Drake failing to hit on her (as he usually does), and trying to do some card simple sleight of hand cards to try to impress her. And then again when that failed and tried up his tricks by using his shadow powers to impress her, then I imagine that would peek her curiosity and that would get them talking. Then by the end conversation and after Drake gave up hitting on her they become friends, as they do have a few things in common, like liking finer things, supernatural abilities, and parents who are not together. Then if she needed help with something, Drake may be kind enough to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back