Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It's complicated

• Total voters
Makise Kurisu] [URL="http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html said:
http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html[/URL]
Read this one and tell me what you think. This is generally the one I trust. If I remember right, I don't really trust the test on 16personalities.com.
.-.

It's so accurate it's kinda scary.

Ya see, about.... two weeks ago i was an ISFP. I retook the same test two days ago and now i'm an ESFP.

Wreck said:
Ya see, about.... two weeks ago i was an ISFP. I retook the same test two days ago and now i'm an ESFP.
*cough cough* ISFP personality quote..

024f919e061b918c64b68e850a043488.png

WOW and that's like the poem I put in my About ME that I liked so much????

i used to be somebody
but now i am somebody else

who i will be tomorrow

is anyone's guess
WOW my mind is literally blown.

but now i should also add that i'm confused

SERIOUSLY i don't know how to feel right now.

Well, 16personalities.com did say I was an ISTP, so I guess their test works. I just don't like the way they test it. Having different degrees of how much you agree or disagree seems like it could very easily fail when dealing with MBTI.

They'll be the first to tell an insensitive joke
That is definitely me. lol

CloudyBlueDay said:
.-.
It's so accurate it's kinda scary.
Then I would venture to say that you are an ENFP.

Wreck said:
WOW and that's like the poem I put in my About ME that I liked so much????
WOW my mind is literally blown.

but now i should also add that i'm confused

SERIOUSLY i don't know how to feel right now.
Would you like me to try to determine whether you are ISFP or ESFP?

Also, this is another test that often works with the MBTI test, it gives you additional information about personality.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test-2.php

This is the second test, which gives you a primary and secondary function, whereas the first test only gives one.

The number you get from this test is generally added on to your MBTI type. For example, I am an ISTP 5x1

@White Masquerade Feel free to add this link to the root of the thread.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]Would you like me to try to determine whether you are ISFP or ESFP?

[/QUOTE]
Nah. I don't care for some random stranger determining what I am. I'd rather figure it out for myself. But thank you.

ViAdvena said:
I'm still confused whether I'm INTP or INTJ... :o
Come with me then, I have some questions for you. *pulls you off to the side*

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/27134/ said:
@Makise Kurisu[/URL]
No probs! I shall put it on in a few. Also it'd be cool if you could guess at whether I'm E or I, SFP.
Well, from the little bit of talking I have done with you, I would guess ESFP, but I don't think I have talked with you enough to completely trust that. You seem like you could also be an ENFP.

Lol. Stop pulling people off to the side -.-

And, interesting. Let's see how things end up then

ISTP: The Psycho Vigilante

ISTPs are quiet, unassuming people, who tend to be mechanically gifted but withdrawn and reserved. ISTPs often need a great deal of personal space and "alone time," which may give others the impression that they are aloof; in reality, this time is necessary to hide their secret identities.

The typical ISTP leads a dual life; his outward reserve and quiet masks an inward seething rage at the injustice of life--often, the death of a loved one at the hands of a criminal. In this secret life, the ISTP uses his mechanical gifts to create a terrifying arsenal of bizarre weapons with which to strike fear into the heart of evil. Sometimes, ISTPs may become evil themselves, either slowly over a long period of time or in response to a perceived rejection from the very people they are trying to save.

RECREATION: ISTPs are happiest when they are building and constructing--either new weapons to smite their enemies, or new plots to destroy those who oppose them. They have a very industrial sense of aesthetics, and can spend hours absorbed in the appreciation of works of art such as a 1969 Hemi Cuda retrofitted with missile launchers and ejection seats.

COMPATIBILITY: ISTPs don't often get along well with their extroverted cousins, Evil Overlords and Mad Scientists. Instead, they prefer the company of INTPs, or perhaps their pets. Romantic relationships with ISTPs tend to be drawn-out, tragic affairs, filled with bitterness, longing, and teenage angst. The sex is usually pretty good, however.

Famous ISTPs include Spider-Man and Q.
This is the best description I have found

Users who are viewing this thread

Back