Like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It's complicated

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :o ) C-c-c-cloudy..you don't mean that..think of all the good times! Yes! Chef! Remember the good times!

[/QUOTE]
*sobs* How could you! D:

White, I just realize you're yet to analyze me >:0 Is it because I'm 'evil'? This is discrimination! That's it, I'm going to launch my robo-wizard army to you!(>:<)

B-but why are you scared? (:'() aren't we friends or something? I won't hurt you, I'm as harmless as a little kitten (:3)

Ghost said:
@White Masquerade
I do it occasionally? I think the last time was sunday.

( @ w @ )
*Nods*

No further questions your honor. Clearly as you can see from the test results, and furthermore from Ghost's own confession, that I have psychic powers. I was able to successfully deduce that the user in question indeed exercises quite a bit, despite hating the idea of it.

Thank you Ghost. You may now return to your seat.

Buuut no, you see, occasionally isn't "once a week" it's more like "once every several weeks".

Maybe rarely would've been a better word.

It's quite a coincidence that last sunday ended up being a day that I exercised.

Ghost said:
Buuut no, you see, occasionally isn't "once a week" it's more like "once every several weeks".
Maybe rarely would've been a better word.

It's quite a coincidence that last sunday ended up being a day that I exercised.
>.> Come on Ghost. You were told you could sit.

Personality tests aren't worth salt. Is that what you wanted to hear!!??

I am sitting!

I'm too lazy to stand for that long.

Idk tho I mean I'd rather take a personality test than eat salt.

@White Masquerade *high-fives*

Oh if you could do that, could you also tell him to call back his soldiers from my backyard? I don't really feel like serving them porridge tomorrow morning anymore... xD

Oddess said:
@White Masquerade *high-fives*
Oh if you could do that, could you also tell him to call back his soldiers from my backyard? I don't really feel like serving them porridge tomorrow morning anymore... xD
Oh, that might be a deal breaker...but ill try!

@Makise Kurisu

I could never hurt my personality partner! Who will pull people to the side in your absence? You are safe.

@White Masquerade

There went the last pieces of my food. Could you please hurry? I'm afraid that those people will become cannibals soon... *cries*

---

---

Oh no worries anymore, I just noticed that they were gnomes and not soldiers. False alert.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/27134/ said:
@Makise Kurisu[/URL]
I could never hurt my personality partner! Who will pull people to the side in your absence? You are safe.
Good. ;3 You bring them in, I take them out. We make a great team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back