Like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It's complicated

• Total voters
One major one that I have noticed is that female INTPs seem to want world peace, but can generally be pretty cynical, while male INTPs can come off as very rude, and do not like people at all. It seems that female INTPs hate everyone because of how much evil is in this world, and male INTPs hate everyone because they are just plain stupid. Male INTPs generally seem like assholes, but can usually be pretty good friends (as long as you can deal with them acting like an asshole, as that seems to be their way of showing compassion to friends). Female INTPs, at least the one I know closely (the other is just a penpal that I met from Italy, so I don't know her too well), seem to be VERY oblivious, and always seem out of it. I am always showing a female INTP companion of mine little things that are obvious to me (because everything is obvious to ISTPs that other people just apparently don't notice), and she's like "Why did you never tell me this? That's amazing." A couple examples are the little hook on the door to your gas cap for hanging the gas cap on, she didn't even know existed. She always set hers on the trunk. We were hiking, and there was a pair of binoculars, and we were looking at ducks, and I took my phone out, put it up to the lens, and started taking pictures through the binoculars, since the zoom greatly distorts the image. She thought I was a wizard, I kid you not.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]One major one that I have noticed is that female INTPs seem to want world peace, but can generally be pretty cynical, while male INTPs can come off as very rude, and do not like people at all. It seems that female INTPs hate everyone because of how much evil is in this world, and male INTPs hate everyone because they are just plain stupid. Male INTPs generally seem like assholes, but can usually be pretty good friends (as long as you can deal with them acting like an asshole, as that seems to be their way of showing compassion to friends). Female INTPs, at least the one I know closely (the other is just a penpal that I met from Italy, so I don't know her too well), seem to be VERY oblivious, and always seem out of it. I am always showing a female INTP companion of mine little things that are obvious to me (because everything is obvious to ISTPs that other people just apparently don't notice), and she's like "Why did you never tell me this? That's amazing." A couple examples are the little hook on the door to your gas cap for hanging the gas cap on, she didn't even know existed. She always set hers on the trunk. We were hiking, and there was a pair of binoculars, and we were looking at ducks, and I took my phone out, put it up to the lens, and started taking pictures through the binoculars, since the zoom greatly distorts the image. She thought I was a wizard, I kid you not.

[/QUOTE]
How silly of her!

Yeah, of course people can use binoculars that way!

*exaggerated laughter*

pfft

wizard

haa

But ahaha, I would have had no idea about the gas cap thing and I would have just let it hang if my mom hadn't point it out to me, I'm 99% sure.

Though, this is partially because gas stations seem to make me a nervous wreck because I don't want to let on to the fact that I have no idea what idea and FOR WHATEVER REASON I have this giant misconception that everyone in the gas station has nothing better to do than stand there and silently judge me as I try to figure out how to activate the gas handle...

I admit I've been all over just about everything you just described, though as to which ones I actually express...

Well, I act like an ass around my friends as joke, and then I think I've passive-aggressively insulted people I don't like in the same exact way so they don't catch on to that I actually mean what I say in that instance (and come to think of it, them laughing along might give me some very sadistic pleasure if I thought about it at that moment).

Pine said:
How silly of her!
Yeah, of course people can use binoculars that way!

*exaggerated laughter*

pfft

wizard

haa

But ahaha, I would have had no idea about the gas cap thing and I would have just let it hang if my mom hadn't point it out to me, I'm 99% sure.

Though, this is partially because gas stations seem to make me a nervous wreck because I don't want to let on to the fact that I have no idea what idea and FOR WHATEVER REASON I have this giant misconception that everyone in the gas station has nothing better to do than stand there and silently judge me as I try to figure out how to activate the gas handle...

I admit I've been all over just about everything you just described, though as to which ones I actually express...

Well, I act like an ass around my friends as joke, and then I think I've passive-aggressively insulted people I don't like in the same exact way so they don't catch on to that I actually mean what I say in that instance (and come to think of it, them laughing along might give me some very sadistic pleasure if I thought about it at that moment).
Well, it sounds like you are most definitely an INTP. ^^ One of my favorite types.

Blues

If you identified with the Blue description words in part 4 of the free personality quiz, your type is also known as the Rational or NT (iNtuiting, Thinking) temperament. These temperaments are based on two of your preferences – they way you collect information and your primary consideration in making decisions. Blues collect information through understanding a concept or theory in the abstract and how the information fits into the bigger picture, just like Greens. The difference is that Blues make decisions or take action based on objective, logical facts.

FYI I'm just taking the quiz and copy pasting, I have no clue what you guys are arguing about

Personality pffffft

@Jaysun

Do you really want to know? You may never look at yourself the same way again

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No lol. Jaysun doesn't want it. After giving me a good laugh like that, there's no way I can ignore his request.

[/QUOTE]
D;

y u mak me crai

=p Lovely exchange people! This post is in the Personal Discussion Forum, which is rarely visited. I am actually surprised you all found this. But that is part of the reason there's a lack of quiz results

I was "accidentally" in the SB when you posted the thread and your green name caught my eyes......

I never visit anything, even News Section xD

Jaysun said:
I was "accidentally" in the SB when you posted the thread and your green name caught my eyes......
I never visit anything, even News Section xD
So many red flags in that post of yours. I want to ask lol. It's amazing, the conversation here is better than what the thread was actually meant for. Jaysun be quiet.

Yes, I am a psychopathic sociopath with emotional and multi-personalities disorders, please don't judge.

I'm afraid you will catch me there....I am....uh....like....god?.....of the shoutbox...? It's my domain? So you can't....really....go to the shoutbox without encountering me.....

Jaysun said:
I'm afraid you will catch me there....I am....uh....like....god?.....of the shoutbox...? It's my domain? So you can't....really....go to the shoutbox without encountering me.....
WOW EXCUSE ME WTF WHOMADE YOU GOD OF THE SB LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS EITHER ME OR GRIN I FORGOT WHO BUT YEAH

Makise Kurisu] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5461-wreck/ said:
@Wreck[/URL]
ESFPs and ENFPs are my favorite personality types. ENFPs moreso (sorry), but ESFPs are still pretty cool.
yeah i'm used to being in sexond place it's fine

It said I was INTP, given that the little man was holding onto a jigsaw piece and looking confused, I'd say the test did a good job in predicting that I am indeed severely autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back