Like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It's complicated

• Total voters
Oho~ what is this shiny new personality thread that I just found 8)

my result

Result #1: Lapidenodon

f3b7e73a-e622-4530-8fc1-9d81ba176f04.jpg

Lapidenodon (Stony No-Tooth) is an Apterian Quadriped (no wings, four legs). These dragons are covered in stone armor. Too heavy to fly, they stay around mountains and caves. They are solitary, but kind. Their emotions are steeled away behind knowing eyes. If you are a Lapidenodon, you may be hard to read, so others have a hard time helping you, but that doesn't stop you from being caring for them.

Result #2: The Master Magician

10% Strength,23% Bloodlust,55% Intelligence,47% Spirit,32% Vitality and 22% Agility!
14605192515979299770.jpeg

True strength and wisdom! You are the Master Magician, a warrior that has found truth and power on your own and in your own way. You have unlocked the secrets of magic and learned how to manipulate the quintessential element, aether, the pure energy that permeates the cosmos. By controlling aether and simultaneously using it with your powerful dark, light, and elemental magic, you are able to combine and transform the basic elements into new and unusual forms. For example, can use the aether to merge lightning and fire to form plasma, or you can unite water with light magic to transcend the element to a higher and more powerful form. The aether can even be used to manipulate life itself since it is the energy of the universe; you can use the aether to bring a certain level of life to inanimate objects and endow those objects with unique powers and properties, or you can even use it to manipulate the life energy of another living being. However, using the aether element requires an exhorbitant amount of magical power, and using it too often will quickly leave you without any power at all. So, it is often wiser to use your formidable dark, light, and elemental magic, rather than aether, to battle your opponents. Your magic happens to be quite powerful, so even without the quintessential element, there are hardly any foes that can possibly compete against you.

Congratulations on reaching this incredibly high class!

This extraordinary class requires you to find true power through your strength and courage alone.

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Aether.

Result #3: The Wind Dragon

0% Fire, 0% Water, 0% Earth, 100% Air, and 0% Lightning!

2379776109363619449.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are the Wind Dragon!

Wind Dragons are very intelligent and place strong emphasis on intellectual pursuits. When thinking and creating ideas, these dragons take a very objective approach and may at times seem a bit emotionally detached. Because of their strong objective nature, Wind Dragons can communicate and express ideas with mental agility; however, with so many theories, thoughts, and ideas running through their heads, Wind Dragons sometimes have trouble getting things done and staying grounded in reality. In fact, Wind Dragons are dreamers, constantly thinking but not always following through as well as others. This idealistic and impractical side of their personality is balanced by their rational and logical nature, allowing them to analyze situations fully and plan carefully before they take any sort of action. While Wind Dragons may ponder and vacillate, they rarely make foolish mistakes. Detached and not overly emotional, these dragons are almost always objective and fair-minded. They are people-oriented but often more inclined toward the group than the individual.

Your direct opposites are the Plasma Dragon and the Wood Dragon.

Result #4: Blue Retrievers (INTP types)

Blue Retrievers (INTP types) are exploratory, analytical and constantly learning. They combine concepts and theories with knowledge and systems to create a cohesive solution.

I'm always changing between INTP and INTJ in many MBTI personality test, so according to http://oddlydevelopedtypes.com , I'm either an absent-minded professor or a mad scientist.

...time to take over the world with some robot army I guess.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Dayumn. Vi, I thought whatever I was was cool. .o. Never mind!
I know right?? LOL. I'm still looking at it like wooooow....that's a really scary mix of results..Cloudy I can't even form words. e~e

@ViAdvena

Your choice of Kuudere makes so much sense to me now.

No.1 - Dragon

Hydrophius

1b18f23a-2bb7-4965-9609-e4f1fd27ae07.jpg

Hydrophius (Water Dragon) is a Morphian Morphiped. Repetitive-sounding, huh? Well that just means that it can change shapes, spending most of its time as water itself, with a core at the center, allowing it to change whether it has wings, two legs, or four legs! If you are a Hydrophius, you are a gentle, but powerful, go-with-the-flow kind of person. You watch over from a distance, and spend much time on thoughts and whimsy.

No.2 - RPG CLASS

The Shadow Hand

13% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 47% Vitality and 35% Agility!

7806527830348650152.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masking themselves in gloom, Shadow Hands are fierce and deadly martial artists. Although their powers may be dark and seemingly evil, they may not actually be evil themselves. In fact, they are usually just and righteous people despite their ghastly appearance. In addition, they most often choose to only use their formidable powers for good causes, and they will usually refuse to fight unless absolutely necessary. By mastering the art of stealth and evasion, Shadow Hands can enhance and amplify the power of their hand-to-hand combat. In fact, Shadow Hands are so swift and powerful they can literally unleash thousands of punches on their opponents in a matter of seconds. Using this technique, they can take down armies of soldiers in the blink of an eye. On top of that, their defensive capabilities are boundless. Although they don't wear armor, they can surround their bodies with fields of light and dark energy to repel any spell or sword that may try to harm them. By night, the Shadow Hands can use their moon magic to enhance their power and agility by transforming into the Twilight Raven, a silent and swift creature of the night!

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

No.3 Elements

The Dust Dragon

0% Fire, 0% Water, 50% Earth, 50% Air, and 0% Lightning!

17006128911173289631.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are the Dust Dragon, combining the elements of Earth and Air!

The combination of the Earth and Air elements indicate an alternating pull between a realistic and idealistic nature. More specifically, the Air element signifies that Dust Dragons are intellectual and focus on abstract ideas, theories, and dreams, while the Earth element symbolizes how reliable, practical, and pragmatic these dragons are. By combining these two elements, the Dust Dragon is able to idealize and theorize while staying grounded in reality. This allows these dragons to bring their unique and imaginative ideas and theories from thought to fruition. Dust Dragons have a fairly dry and detached sort of logic that allows them to deal with a great volume of facts and figures without getting overwhelmed by detail, and this enables them to better handle stress and emotion. In fact, Dust Dragons often spend a considerable amount of time carefully analyzing and evaluating a situation, and so others may see them as very dependable and conventional. Their downfall is that they may be far too emotionally detached, and thus they might have some trouble understanding others on an emotional level.

Your direct opposites are the Lightning Dragon and the Steam Dragon.

No.4 Mutant Weird Colored Animal

Red Beaver

Red Beavers (ISTP types) are flexible, action oriented and objective. They work quickly toward solving the problems of the moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it folks, your objective list of the best possible test results one can get. jk I had fun.

Wreck said:
WOW EXCUSE ME WTF WHOMADE YOU GOD OF THE SB LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS EITHER ME OR GRIN I FORGOT WHO BUT YEAH

yeah i'm used to being in sexond place it's fine
One of my best friends is an ESFP. Unfortunately, the only ENFP I know lives in Canada. Way too far away. :P

Lightning Dragon[/URL] and the Steam Dragon.

No.4 Mutant Weird Colored Animal

Red Beaver

Red Beavers (ISTP types) are flexible, action oriented and objective. They work quickly toward solving the problems of the moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it folks, your objective list of the best possible test results one can get. jk I had fun.
Another ISTP here? I gotta check this out and make sure. O-o

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]Another ISTP here? I gotta check this out and make sure. O-o

[/QUOTE]
I get ISTP in like 80% of the tests I take, so yah. Mastertype mi'rite?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I get ISTP in like 80% of the tests I take, so yah. Mastertype mi'rite?

[/QUOTE]
Let the stalking of One-Eyed begin.

Oh cool. There's already a indiscreet black van somewhere around my house you can use if you'd like, and no, there will not be a large man with a chloroform rag waiting for you inside, nor will he take you to the illegal human-experimentation lab that I do not own. I promise.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I get ISTP in like 80% of the tests I take, so yah. Mastertype mi'rite?

[/QUOTE]
Mastertype indeed. But are you really an ISTP is the question. O-o I might just have to pull you aside for questioning.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]Mastertype indeed. But are you really an ISTP is the question. O-o I might just have to pull you aside for questioning.

[/QUOTE]
Oh boy. Take it easy this time will you? The blood from your last "questionee" is still stuck in the carpet (' :) )

CloudyBlueDay said:
I did that personality test twice and got ENFP - which I totally don't agree with. >_>
Ask Makise. I'll just let you know, I can so totally see that for you though.

CloudyBlueDay said:
I did that personality test twice and got ENFP - which I totally don't agree with. >_>
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ask Makise. I'll just let you know, I can so totally see that for you though.

[/QUOTE]
ENFPs are awesome! Why do you disagree with the diagnosis? What about it do you feel doesn't line up with your personality?

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]ENFPs are awesome! Why do you disagree with the diagnosis? What about it do you feel doesn't line up with your personality?

[/QUOTE]
Hmmn.. Well, I'm looking at it closer now and some things seem right, there were a couple things that I noticed upon first glance and it threw me off.

Some things I still disagree with:

Know How to Relax - HAAAAAA. Procrastinate, maybe, relax, ha.

Very Popular and Friendly - Friendly, yep, popular, nope

Well now I feel stupid because I was just like 'EW NO' at first glance. Kinda seems like me now that I think about it >_>

I second that. ENFPs are very whimsical. But you can't let it fool you cause, they know exactly what they're doing. They have this crazy two-face thing going on e~e

CloudyBlueDay said:
Hmmn.. Well, I'm looking at it closer now and some things seem right, there were a couple things that I noticed upon first glance and it threw me off.
Some things I still disagree with:

Know How to Relax - HAAAAAA. Procrastinate, maybe, relax, ha.

Very Popular and Friendly - Friendly, yep, popular, nope

Well now I feel stupid because I was just like 'EW NO' at first glance. Kinda seems like me now that I think about it >_>
I know an ENFP that does not know how to relax. But she is definitely an ENFP. I don't know how popular she is though. Can you send me the description you are reading? I have found many different descriptions of the personality types, so I would like a reference.

http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality[/URL]

CloudyBlueDay said:
0af7403b52e1aeb163324a601bf24de6.png

Now that is absolutely me.
Continuing that, I would probably be like

"Can I go to college for writing, art, and music at the same time? Is there a college that does that? owo"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back