• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
(Tried getting this off the ground a while ago and it kind of.....never did. So second time's the charm!)

Sooo....I saw this image a while ago and...I think it speaks for itself.

avzuxx7li6221.png

And I....un-ironically think this is a brilliant crossover idea. Scooby Doo's all about unmasking people, that can easily be tweaked to fit in with Persona's recurring themes of revealing the true self and all that jazz. This will be a Persona RP starring the Mystery Inc gang as the main cast. It'll be about their time in high school and their trials and tribulations dealing with passing their classes as well as getting through drama in their own lives while also investigating a supernatural conspiracy that's causing terrifying monsters to appear and wreak havoc at the school and other locations. I know it sounds dumb, but I think it could be fun!

I will be serving as the de-facto "game master" of sorts. I'll set the scene and play any NPCs, including Scooby Doo. If only because I feel like Scooby would make a great mascot character like Morgana or Teddy.

I'll be requiring four people to play the members of Mystery Inc! That's Shaggy, Freddy, Velma, and Daphne. You'll have free reign to decide their backstories, social links, arcanas, personalities, although I will say, if you plan to play as Shaggy, you're the main character, chief. Shaggy will be the one with the Fool Arcana and the defacto leader of the group. If only because it makes the most sense to me, and Fred being the leader would be a bit too cliche for my tastes. :P

If interested, please respond down below or shoot me a PM! Thank you, and good night!

Spots Open: (4/4)

Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, the Leader of the Group

Fred Jones, the Protector of the Group

Daphne Blake, The Heart of the Group

Velma Dinkly, the Brains of the Group​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back