• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Interest Thread

What is your favorite Persona?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 3

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Persona 4

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Alright! For the time being, I put up the majority of information that will be "common knowledge" for the characters and as roleplayers for the thread (just because the original WIP is just way too wonkey right now. The thread is here. I am not putting up the rules since some of them need to be updated for the current site set up AND rules in regards to applying.

Hey would it be possible to suggest a location? Like a cafe or something, I was jotting down some rough character ideas and came up with something I think'd be cool.

Sadly, I am not taking other locations since the majority has been covered in the bulk of information. And, again... please don't work on your character. x 3 x;;; The thread's not even up yet.

Again... I wouldn't plan on characters right now until the thread's open. And... I think I'll keep Persona 5 info out of this just because a lot of us are still going through the game and all that jazz. Just to avoid spoilers.
Yes. No P5 skillz please. I still want to play the game.

Sadly, I am not taking other locations since the majority has been covered in the bulk of information. And, again... please don't work on your character. x 3 x;;; The thread's not even up yet.

Oh no I get it, I wasn't really working on anything concrete so much as idly brainstorming. Anyway it's cool.

Huh... I actually have some thoughts in changing up the thread in terms of dynamics and story telling. ... just a random burst of inspiration. Time to write out the idea. xD

Thanks! xD Honestly, I kinda wanna change up the formula on how characters get their Persona and their main goals just to try to streamline them for the thread. That, and I may actually change up the story entirely. Thanks Persona 5. I will still keep away from being like Persona 5 as much as possible AND keeping it original content.

Thanks! xD Honestly, I kinda wanna change up the formula on how characters get their Persona and their main goals just to try to streamline them for the thread. That, and I may actually change up the story entirely. Thanks Persona 5. I will still keep away from being like Persona 5 as much as possible AND keeping it original content.
Hype is all I can say. XD

I remember that old Rp, as I actually joined it. I'm willing to do another persona Rp with you! :D MISTER UN. 0W3N MISTER UN. 0W3N

I wish I had the money to buy P5 but I don't but I am watching it on YouTube and it's amazing! :D

I think it might be one of the best persona games ever IMO. :D

Hey!!! It's been a long time mang! I was gonna do that when it was released in Japan, but I did my best not to watch.

... I really don't wanna say that, but I do feel like this is, by far, one of the best. ; A; /

Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm actually reworking the thread from the bones up as of now. And... a few factors. I'm still sick and need to waste money (again) to see a doctor (again). I also am stressed over tax season. Work stress. ... Just a lot of stress.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm actually reworking the thread from the bones up as of now. And... a few factors. I'm still sick and need to waste money (again) to see a doctor (again). I also am stressed over tax season. Work stress. ... Just a lot of stress.

Well I hope you feel better soon! :D

Hey, are there still any spots open? Ever since 5 came out I've been in the mood for a Persona rp. I also don't mind waiting if you're working on the story. Persona 5 is keeping me plenty occupied in the meantime.

Basically, spots will be decided by applications submitted once the thread's up. I am not sure when the thread's gonna come out at this point since I'm collaborating with a user for graphics, still editing information, and stress. That, and Persona 5 has taken over my life. :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back