• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6: The Roleplay

Reis jumped letting a surpressed squeak as Ace and Ian took a seat against her attempts to retort.
When Ian apologized she waved it away not in the mood to fight.
She continued to drink her iced coffee as Chikage and Ian ordered as well. She hadn't really been paying attention to the fact that blondie had invited Teika over.

Her eyes went wide for a second seeing her old friends as Satou Chan had also shown up but lost their hopeful list when he began basically threatening the group.

"Satou Chan I'm okay..how are you.."

At about this time is when Teika included her pointing his finger at her face.
Suddenly Reis stood slamming her hands on the table.

"Who do you think you are?!, I can hang out with whoever I want!... You have no right to tell me what I can't do!...not you Tei ku....Kutsuna"

Reis rebuttled spitting back his last name instead of speaking his nickname she had coined when they were closer.
She grabbed up her stuff and pushed past everyone her eyes softening as she saw Satou. She was sure the girl could smell the smoke on her and it hurt to think that she was disappointed in her.

As she reached Rika she bowed slightly.

"I'm sorry, anything else they want is on me I'll be going"

"Chikage San, Dimare San, see you at school"

With that Reis gave Rika 10000 yen for the trouble and to substantiate the tab that would build up. Then she walked behind the counter into the hallway and out of the back door.

Once it closed she collapsed against the wall unable to hold back the tears anymore.
She couldn't believe Tei Kun could be like that treating her like a child, like she was helpless. He seemed so cold and even though she knew his true self not what the rumors described it still hurt.
The clouds began to cover the sky as it began to rain although she couldn't tell between the water and her tears.

Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
Refaulted Refaulted
Maki Maki
simj26 simj26

"People like us?" Ace said slapping both hands down on the booth table "Who're you to judge us?" Ace said, raising his voice. Ace being a transfer student, had no idea of the rumors surrounding the boy.However,due to his own past,he hated people who passed judgment on others. Standing to confront Teika, he was clearly taller then the boy by 4-5 inches. His eyes burned with fire as he looked him in the eyes. "You don't know the half of what we've been through." He said,clenching his fists. " How would you feel if I made a judgement call about you? Cause right now,I'd say you're pretty much an asshole."

Ace's mind flashed back the past,kids voices echoing in his head. the memories replaying of getting beat up behind his school building and being teased and having his things stolen day after day. Lying to his parents about what had happened. And crying,so much crying. After all, Ace grew up a small kid,not able to fend off most of his attackers.

A voice shook him back to the present though,It was the Knight Pendragon.

"Boy!

"Those boys at the end of your table,Teika and Dimare was it? i sense a presence in them,similar to my own. I think they are persona users as well."

What!? Ian and this guy! No way, how do you know?
"Well that leads me into my second,more urgent point. Their bodies are reacting to the strong demonic presence nearby. Almost as if they themselves are harboring demons inside them.
"Wait.Demons!? How Close are they!?
"Relax,they haven't found you,however with all of you Persona users in one areas they are drawn like moths to a flame. I can sense tensions rising,whatever you do don't get into an altercation with that boy.After you activated the board the first time,all Personas can be summoned anywhere,even in your own realm. So if he were to activate his Persona and I were to defend you,you'd be giving the demons an instant GPS lock on our location

Ace took a deep breath before snatching his cake up,taking a ravenous bite from one end. "You should apologize to Reis." He said glancing at the boy once more before turning to Rika
"No thank you,ma'am" He said before pulling out yen for the cake plus tip and sliding it to the end of the table. "No change please." He exclaimed before continuing to gobble the slice. He knew he had grown unusually quiet especially after such a loud outburst,but Pendragon was right. He couldn't put everyone in the Cafe at risk because of an argument.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26
Maki Maki

With an aggravated sigh, Ian took a sip of his hot-chocolate. He scowled at the idea of Reis paying for his drink. The two barely knew each other! I shouldn't say anything. I don't wanna make this any more awkward for the waitress than it already is. Ian shot a quick glare at Teika. Ian wasn't intimidated by his reputation, nor did he expect Teika to be intimidated by him. Ian wanted to mouth off, but for some reason, he found himself unable to do so. Looking at Rika once more, he understood why. There were innocent people here; the waitress and the woman sitting behind him.

Ian jumped as Ace screamed at Teika. Repressing a smile, Ian didn't want to show Ace that he was actually impressed. Didn't think you had it in you, kid. As Ace sat back down, Ian stood up. "Before things get any more heated, let's all take a second here." He specifically positioned himself between Ace and Teika; either one of them could throw a punch at this point. The important part is making sure neither of the girls got caught in the crossfire. "You don't like us. Good for you. I personally don't have any beef with you. How about we just put this little mishap behind us, and we can let the innocent parties here get back to what they were doing. I'm sure she wants to get back to work, and I'm sure she wants to enjoy her drink." As he spoke, he motioned to Rika and Satori, respectively.

Pathetic.
Ian's eyes darted to the side for a moment before he realized what he was hearing. Not again.

Do you truly mean to let this worm waltz all over you? I thought you were a man to be respected. Raise your fists, strike him to the ground, and teach him never to speak to you with disrespect, all while grinding your boot into his skull.
"No. No, we don't want to start any real conflict. Besides, these lovely ladies are just trying to enjoy their day. It'd be rude of us to fuck that up for them, right? Right. This is too nice a place for a fight. Now, how about we just move on, huh?"

Pitiful, absolutely pitiful. Begone, mortal.
A wave of relief washed over Ian as the voice went silent again. Despite this, he kept his eyes fixated on Teika. While Ian showed no signs of threatening him, he did stand tall, ready to take a hit. The last thing he wanted was to let someone get the drop on him in front of two girls he had never spoken to before.

Maki Maki
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

Kanzaemon Satori
eda53fccb80405e9ad2ed3f1710694da_1_2.jpg
She watched as the altercation occurred between old friends, watched as the girl she used to know barge through the back door of the cafe in frustration at Teika. She took a moment to compose her thoughts, rearranging them into one coherent stream, before finally, she took action.

Kanzaemon Satori laughed. It wasn’t a sarcastic one, nor a cruel one. It was, instead, one of amusement, with a tiny hint of exasperation inside somewhere. She moved over to Teika and his new friends, and held out one hand against the two boys staring him down. She never really paid much attention to her father’s classes, but she was confident enough that she could take down all three of them if it came to that. And to Teika’s credit, he really needed a nice introduction to the floor after that little tete-a-tete with Reis. Then again, the guy trying to pick a fight with a so-called delinquent (she scoffed at this thought. Teika being a delinquent was one of the highest impossibilities on her list.) was also asking for a namecard too.

To the two boys confronting Teika, she waved them off. “Your buddy’s right. And, I’m pretty sure Teika doesn’t need help to break your arms in three different places, but it’ll be nice to let off steam.” There was no harshness in her tone, but a feeling of cold steel was somehow present in her words, a truth in what she said. “So please, just leave this to your senior's somewhat capable hands.” she flashed an unassuring grin, then turned her attention to Teika.

To Teika, she clasped a hand on his shoulder, tightening her grip slightly so he felt it. “Teika, hey, it’s been a while. Been trying to misfit in?” she now gave a humorless laugh at her own joke. She was, in truth, attempting to change the subject. Also, to see just how the guy was doing. It had been a while, after all. She sidled into a seat opposite him, back turned to the two boys, and smiled lazily. “Pleasantries aside, how’s tricks?

Refaulted Refaulted

Rika stood awkwardly by the table, watching uncomfortably as the group of people got very heated. Right now things weren't looking very good and it was only a matter of time before things escalated. The boy she served earlier, who she know knew as Teika, was already in a seemingly bad mood. Then you had "Chikage-San" who was rambunctious as is. Seeing as he didn't care if he made a scene or not, it wouldn't be surprising if the two just began to duke it out in the middle of the cafe. As fun as they would be to watch it'd be bad for business. The people who were trying to have a relaxing drink had already began to funnel out of the building with a look of disappointment donned on their faces. "Hey, as much as I'd enjoy seeing you two fight you need to some it somewhere else, you're scaring off all of the customers." She scolde, crossing her arms and giving the two a disapproving look. Fortunately she had backup as the strong kid decided to step in, as did the newest girl. It was amusing to see how the two reacted to the situation; one with threats and another with a peaceful resolution. The best part was how she expected Ian to respond with violence and Satou to respond peacefully, yet the roles were switched. "Thanks you two. Now if you'll excuse me." She said before stepping away from the table and walked back towards the counter, taking a moment to stop and look back. "If I come back and find anything broken, I'll call the cops."

Rika went behind the counter and down towards the back door, grabbing her umbrella from her bag to block the rain. She wasn't exactly sure if Reis was even still in the area. The girl was clearly upset and probably ran off, but she wanted to check just in case. Popping open the umbrella Rika stepped out into tumbling rain, looking both left and right to check for Reis. "Hey, you shouldn't be out in the rain. You might catch a cold." She said softly, moving over to the pink haired girl. Leaning against the wall she positioned the umbrella so that it covered both of them. "You alright? I'm not too sure about what went down in there, but I just wanted to check up on you."

Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

Reis was caught off guard when Rika placed the umbrella over her.
She heard the girl speaking to her and simply nodded in understanding. Words wouldn't explain the story and besides she didn't have enough time to.

The teen smirked a bit letting out a choked laugh she stood up straight before leaning her back against the wall. She pulled out the matches from earlier and another cigarette her hands shaking in frustration as she lit it.

She then took a long pause before looking over to Rika.
"I will be fine, I appreciate it but I wouldn't worry about it if I was you. Probably not part of your job description"
She teased before nodding her appreciation her eyes speaking more than words would at that moment.
In a short time Rika had went from an unknown server to someone who cared which was more than enough for Reis at the moment.

Maki Maki

Romeria had not expected events to become so heated, her gaze darting to Reis as she left. At first she had intended to follow suit, make sure she was well, but a male voice in her head stopped her.

Yonder maiden is suitably chaparoned, Lady Romeria, so you should see if you can help diffuse the situation here.

The chestnut haired girl silently agreed, walking toward the group with a cheerful smile. "Hello guys, you didnt tell me you were inviting more friends to our little get-together. It is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Romeria Montoya," she greeted both Teika and Satori with an upbeat tone.

Playing that you didn't just witness their near scuffle nor feel the intense tension?

They were too busy to notice my entrance, and they might be caught off guard by my friendliness to cut the tension. Killing with kindness is the phrase, Gawain. Sure, they may think me a stupid girl, but it is a view I can accept.

I will concede this for now, but be warned that it could change how your allies view you. If they view you as weak or foolish, I won't be able to lend my shield to help them as readily.

This is all that I know how to do, Gawain. It is a risk I must take.

Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

Last edited:
Ace blinked twice at the girl's approach.
Who is this girl?

He then turned back to Teika,sighing he figured what he was about to say was for the best.
"Look you can believe what you will,either of you." He said,his eyes darting to Satori in the moment. "I'm not here to make enemies and just so you know,we didn't break that door,that's the truth." He then turned his attention to Satori once more. "By the way the name's Ace,and this is Ian. " You guys are in danger, be careful at school. If anything happens that seems out of the ordinary, you should come find one of us. My dorm room is 324."

Ace stood silent for a few seconds before nudging Ian
"Hey man we should probably go check on Reis-san. Plus we need to talk" .Before waiting on Ian's answer or him to even move,he lept back over the booth to the other side,grabbing his skateboard in one hand.
He gave a small wave and grin to Romeria as she approached,happy she could be counted on to diffuse the situation. As he passed by her he whispered in her ear. "Meet in my room tonight. I think we're in danger. Let Makoto know too."

He approached another waitress, with a smile full of boyish charm. "I'm really sorry about all the commotion I caused" the boy said giving a small bow. After completing his apology, he spoke again
"Hey, I've got a little bit of Yen left,mind doing me a favor? Reis-san is a regular here ya? Can I get one of her favorite dessert? Me and my buddy are her friends and we wanna go make sure shes okay. Ace said nodding toward Ian. After purchasing a slice of cheesecake,he eyed the dessert in wonder. he had never had it before. Refocusing, he knew he needed to get everyone together and brief them on what Pendragon had told him. He calmly walked out the back door kicking it open behind him so Ian could follow.

Ace looked up as he felt water droplets on his head,leaning against the side of the building to get as much coverage as he could he smiled at Rika and Reis as he approached "Hey Reis look! They said it was your favorite!" he exclaimed presenting the cheesecake like a game show host would present a brand new car to a lucky winner.

simj26 simj26
Refaulted Refaulted
redroseknight redroseknight
Maki Maki
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Reis ashed the cigarette before her eyes moved to the sound of the door. It was Chikage San, and he was holding....
Reis smiled dropping the sweet smelling cigarette as it was doused in the puddle underneath her. She then took the cake and began to eat it using the fork on the plate.

Once done she set it on the ground
Resuming her leaning position.
" Chikage San you didn't have to do that for me...but I'm glad you did thank you"
She stated her voice filled with warmth and sincerity. She then stood up straight stretching a bit as she looked herself over, she was soaked.
"So why did you come to the cafe anyway? We're you following me or you just like the coffee and drama"

She quipped playfully her smile not fading from the girl and two boys.
For some reason she felt that she could open up to them since they showed a sense of caring. It was something she missed and almost craved. Plus there was more she needed to get off her mind like what that game had to do with them being able to summon creatures and fight demons.
Maki Maki

Teika recoiled in surprise at Reis' outburst to him. To be fair, he should have seen it coming, as he knew his words would obviously provoke her. But still, the fact that some of the first words she said to him came out as a shout still made him startled, as he hadn't spoke to her in a long time. However, he quickly regained his composure, and sat through until the end of her sentence, simply staring at her. He raised one eyebrow as she nearly called him his nickname, but quickly caught herself.

When she stomped out after giving the server some money, he contemplated following her until Ace slammed his hands down on the table, making Teika turn back to the other delinquents. Teika just sat listening to the man get angrier and angrier, and Teika was ready to flip the table on him as he went on, but he seemed to pause and calm down after a few moments, saying that Teika should apologize to Reis. Teika just shook his head. "
I don't have a reason to apologize...She's dumb. She's making dumb decisions...That's all there is to it." Turning to Ian, he was surprised he was trying to resort to a peaceful conclusion. For an actual troublemaker, he seemed to be rather civilized. Or he was just trying to fool Teika. Either way, he didn't like him either. "I just wanted to get my message across to you all that I am perfectly fine with being left out of your nonsense...All I've been given have been reasons to not like any of you...I don't know why, within the first two days of school, you've already made a name for yourself in a negative way..."

As Satori turned her attention to him, he shrunk lower into his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. Her joke made him roll his eyes and scowl. He was in no mood to make jokes or puns with Satori, but she seemed indifferent to the situation. When she sat herself down into a seat in front of him, he coolly stared at her, looking her over. He hadn't seen her in a while, but she didn't seem to different from when they were younger. Still the same piercing brown eyes he remembered, and the same jet black hair. The piercings in her ears were new, though, and he mentally noted them. He sighed. "
Everything has been the same up until today...Happily avoiding all the trouble I could...and then you have to walk in through that door." As Ace spoke up, he looked over to him, a quizzical look donning the teenager's face. Trouble? If Teika was in trouble or danger, Ace was the last person he would go to for help. But at least now, in case he needed to find Ace for whatever other reason, he knew where the boy was normally located.

As he left, Teika turned back to Satori, sighing and waving his hand at her. "
And you? I'm sure you haven't been lurking around like me...what have you been up to, Satori-san?"

simj26 simj26

Makoto had arrived at work a sort time later, too late for her boss who was waiting for her and berated her for it any chance he could. She had more than once felt the urge to give the man a taste of her knuckles but she held herself back needing the job. The man seemed to get some pleasure in yelling at staff, he did it to each staff member at the slightest excuse. He has been known also for sexually assaulting some of the female staff which Makoto had thankfully avoided. Not due to lack of trying mind you, Makoto have been adapt in not being back to a corner by him, slipping out of the way whenever he came close to her making some excuse for her movements when needed. He seemed to take it like some sort of game though.

One of her tricks was when she changed, taking the uniform from her locker and changing in the girls bathroom. The uniform was horrible, particularly for a girl raised to wear suits to work, as it was a fried chicken place the uniform was mostly yellow with a double attender comment on the back of the tshirt. There was a cap too, red and champed like a cockerel complete with wattles. She looked at the mirror once changes and groaned before stepping out to face work.

A warm smile grew on Rika's face as Reis began to cheer up. Her eyes were shining in appreciation and happiness, reassuring the server that what she was doing was the right thing to do. It was always nice to know that her actions helped liven up someone's day. "I suppose you're right, this isn't in my job description. But I doubt the manager would be very happy if I just let you freeze to death out here." She replied, looking up at the roof of the umbrella. She stood there silently and twirled one of braids around her finger. She didn't know this girl very well and she didn't know what to say anymore, yet she didn't want to leave quite yet. She enjoyed being out in the rain, listening to the soft pitter patter against the ground and the refreshing smell of the fresh water.

Her eyes drifted to the back door as it opened, the rambunctious Chikage stepping out holding a plate of cake. At first she thought he was going to cause a bigger commotion, but was happy to see that he was also here to cheer up Reis with food. Although he was a nuisance inside it now seemed that he was a genuine guy. He was the only one of that group to actually come out and talk to her. As the three stood cramped under the umbrella, Rika decided to let them talk. She said everything she needed to, plus she had to get back to her job. "Hey, I need to get back in there." She said, handing Reis the umbrella. "If you plan of leaving go ahead and take the umbrella, I have a spare on me." That was a lie, but Rika wanted to walk in the rain. "See you two later!" Rika said as she stepped out into the rain and headed back inside.

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22 VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Even as he was threatened, Ian's expression remained the same. In his line of work, he has had multiple people wave guns in his face; a threat like this was common. Lazily gazing at Teika, he chuckled a bit when he heard the man's speech. "Reasons not to like us, huh? Oh well, to each their own. I think I'm a pretty good catch, myself." Ian grabbed his cup of hot chocolate from the table and nodded to the waitress as she left.

Oddly enough, Ian couldn't help but feel bad for screwing up the atmosphere of the cafe. While he couldn't exactly force the customers who had already left back into the store, he could do something to help alleviate the possible stress that Rika had felt dealing with the situation. Reaching into his wallet, he left a sizable tip on the table.

"Right behind you," Ian said as he turned to follow Ace. Offering a small smile to him, Ian waited for Ace to buy the slice of cheesecake for Reis before leaving the cafe. Glancing at the cheesecake, he felt a craving to get some himself. It wasn't his absolute favorite, but it was still a pretty good dessert. "I gotta say Ace, you handled that better than I had thought. Didn't know you had it in you." As Ace kicked the door open, Ian slid his way out just in time for it to close.

As he left the store, Ian spotted Romeria. "Didn't see you come in. You missed all the fun, but we can tell you about it later." Ian didn't exactly know her very well, but after witnessing her persona, he at least knew enough to tell that she was on the same side he was.

Ian followed Ace into cover as rain started trickling down. Sipping his hot-chocolate, he looked up at the sky for a moment. The rain was always a welcome surprise; the sound of rain hitting the roof of his apartment was one of the most relaxing things he had ever heard. If it continued, he was sure he would sleep well tonight.He offered a small wave to the pair of women in front of him.

As Rika passed him, he gave her an honest look. "Retail isn't exactly the most fun job. Sorry for making your day harder than it probably already was. The cash on the table's all yours." Turning his attention back to Reis, he took another sip of his drink before speaking. "Well, that could have gone smoother."

Giving Ace a friendly slap on the back, Ian's grin widened at the pair in front of him. "Ace over here did pretty well, if I do say so myself. I don't know exactly what's going on with you and those two in there, and I'm not gonna ask if you don't wanna tell. That said, how're you holding up?"

Maki Maki
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

Last edited:
Ace shrugged placing one hand behind his head and flashing a quick peace sign.
"Its no problem.,what're friends for?"

Seeing Rika leaving he quickly addressed her. "Hey be careful over the next few days. There's been a lot of ........'incidents' lately,If anything strange happens,find one of us okay? I know how it sounds crazy,but just trust me on this one."

Hearing the door open and a hand on his back,he wasn't surprised to see Ian as he turned to his left.

"It was nothing man,no big deal. I was just standing up for you guys.There is something that we need to talk about though." Ace said his expression changing to a stern seriousness. He glanced both ways down both sides of the thin alleyway to make sure no one was eavesdropping on their conversation. "Pendragon says that we're in danger,He told me that the demons that have invaded the town the board game are attracted to us. Persona users. Because we haven't activated our Persona recently its hard for them to get a trace on us,but that doesn't stop them from roaming around town and its only a matter of time before people start dying to these things. I think its time we really dive deep into that game and try to find out its secrets. That way we can go on the offensive against these guys." Ace said with a confident grin.

"I know you two are new to the whole Persona thing,So I'll try to explain any questions you guys have. Ian,I don't know if you know yet or you've been hiding it from us,but you're a Persona user, just like me. At least that's what Knight Pendragon told me. We need to get everyone battle ready asap. My plan tonight is to get everyone together so we can use the board again,however I think we'll need to sneak back into school and use it in there I think location has something to do with the board's effectiveness. You guys in or what?" Ace said grinning at the two a mischievous gleam in his eye.

Maki Maki

Reis acknowledged Dimare's arrival as he joined and Rika left she waved to the girl as she exited leaving Reis outside with two boys under one umbrella.

The teen stood listening to Chikage intently as he explained breifly what was going on.
So the board gave them powers and now demons are in the city or had always been there. On top of that only persona users could stop them.
The story made sense now the arrival of that demon and the summoned creatures.
As the boy finished she put her thumbnail to her teeth as she always did when she thought.

She then remembered something from back she used to hang out with Teika. They would always eat lunch at the rooftop, although that wasn't important it was how they would get there. The layouts for the high school were the same as the middle school.
"I know how we can get to a spot no one will find us. After this and what happened earlier I need to know what is going on so I'm in."

Reis then knelt down placed the plate inside the door and motioned for the boys to follow her.
It was a good thing the dorms were close.
She looked back when they arrived at the entrance to the boys dorm.

"So what room and are your showers personal or open?
Also you should probably text the others to meet us there"

She questioned knowing being this soaked would not help her health.
The plan was to get the board and a shower from Ace's room sneak into the school preferably an inactive clubroom, Then
use it in order to do...whatever it is they needed to.
Maki Maki

Last edited:
"I'm a persona user? That would explain... That would explain the things I've been hearing. A voice in my head, telling me to do things. It doesn't seem as nice as yours; it's violent, extremely violent. If going back to the school will help me get a grip on this thing, I'm fine with it." As he followed the pair, he continued to take sips from his drink until he finished, and then tossed the cup into an open trash receptacle. Ian crossed his arms as he arrived at the school. Luckily enough, Ian was able to stop and change out of his uniform on the way to the school; it was starting to get soaked. His new outfit was a black collared with with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of biker boots.

Once Reis asked about dorm rooms, Ian looked down as he spoke. "I uh, I don't have a dorm room. I've got my own place." Most people would have never found out that Ian has his own apartment, but given the circumstances, he knew that these people were bound to him in some way or another. It's not like any of us can get out of this thing, even if we want to.

"You wanna shower first, go ahead. I guess we got some time before anything else shows up."

Reis wasn't surprised that Ian lived on his own and it was perfect. Reis took him up on his offer and went up to his apartment for a quick shower. She didn't pay much attention to the interior not wanting to say anything against someone else's hospitality.

The hot water was a grace against her rain soaked body. She kept it short hopping out and grabbing at her clothes however they were still soaked she sighed before looking out of the restroom.
The coast was clear and she quickly scrounged up a black Tee and some pants that were easily twice her size. Finding a belt she put on the outfit with her soaked underwear. It wasn't exactly comfortable but it would work.

Tightening the belt as much as she can she rejoined the boys now looking like a hood rat with baggy clothes.
"I hope it's alright Dimare san, I will bring them back after they get washed of course"

She stated her hair sticking to her neck as it was still wet the clothes clinging to the contours of her body besides the baggy jeans of course. As she zipped up her jacket and re equipped the umbrella she nodded to the break in the fence by the schoolyard.

"The company that built the fencing was lazy so there are breaks like this all over the school grounds, this is our way in"

Reis briefed the boys as she knelt down wriggling herself through the opening before opening the umbrella to let the guys through.

Kanzaemon Satori
eda53fccb80405e9ad2ed3f1710694da_1_2.jpg
You make it sound like trouble follows me around.” She shrugged dismissively, shaking her head. “It’s not my fault I’m so good-looking.

She watched as the party filed filed out of the cafe. It was part of the reason why she remained in the cafe with Teika. Reis had friends. She had company to take the weight of her shoulders. Teika, on the other hand, didn’t, if she knew how he was. And given the barbs he had just exchanged with the lads from earlier (wasn’t one of them from her year?), he was the same as always. Leaving him alone would be paramount to worsening his self-pity.

What was that about, huh?” She finally spoke up, scoffing at one of the recent departure’s speeches. “‘You guys are in danger, be careful at school’, psh.” Kanzaemon Satori, never in trouble? That would be a new joke for the century if she had ever heard one. She could handle herself in danger pretty well- trainings were trainings, after all even if she didn't’ pay attention much. Her father made sure of that. She relaxed back on her seat.

I’ve been the same. Skipping out on classes. Sleeping in classes. Trying to get trouble to stop following me around like a love-sick puppy. The usual.” She gave a short chuckle. “What’s with that lecture on making a negative impact on the first few days of school there?” she indicated the door that the boys had left by. “Thinking of turning over a new leaf, Teiks? Or going back to the old leaf I-- Reis liked way back when?” She leaned forwards, elbows on the table, her fingers steepled, and rested her chin on the bridge, and, with a small smile playing on her lips, she watched her old friend. “A man’s worth is decided by the man himself, not by others. Food for thought.

Refaulted Refaulted

Ian flicked the lights on in his apartment as he lead his two companions inside. The apartment was fairly empty, but it was at the very least clean. "Welcome to my humble abode. Shower's on the left." As he stepped further into the room, a small black cat stirred from its slumber on top of the couch. With a sleep meow, it stretched out its body and sat up straight, staring at the two new scents in the home. "Make yourselves at home, I guess."

The couch was covered in a well-worn leather, and the cushions were surprisingly soft. The bathroom was small, but it was every bit as clean as the rest of the home. Inside was a toilet, a sink, and a one person stand up shower. There were assorted towels hanging on different surfaces throughout the room.

Plopping himself down on the couch, Ian dropped his school back with his uniform inside on the floor. "You can sit down wherever you want, Ace. Take your shoes off if you want; I don't really care about being proper."

It was unusual for Ian to have guests over, so he didn't really know how to keep them entertained. Even though he has had guests before, this was the first time that there had been a girl in his apartment. Glancing over to the corner of the room, he was relieved to see that his piano had still been tucked away. These two managed to get into his apartment earlier than anyone else ever had; his piano playing was one secret he wasn't ready to show them.

Ian had zoned out when Reis started talking; he only caught the part about something being washed. "What's gotta be washed?" Once he looked at Reis, he stared for a moment in shock. She was undoubtedly wearing his clothing, and it was hilarious. He broke out into laughter, and continued to laugh until tears welled up. Taking a moment to regain his composure, he stood up straight with a big smile on his face. "You guys kill me. You're all good, borrow it for as long as you want. It's not like I have a shortage on dark clothing." After petting his cat Gatsby on the head, he guided the two to the door and turned off the lights when they had both exited.

Once they got back to the school, Ian glanced at the holes in the fence. Never thought I'd be breaking IN to the school. With a shrug, he motioned for Ace to enter first. "After you."

Last edited:
Ace quickly followed the others to Ian's place after stopping to grab his backpack with the game-board inside of course. After waiting for Reis to finish,he choked back a laugh at Reis's appearance.
He quickly followed her to their school and his eyes widened as she had found a way inside.
"Nice job Reis!" He said squirming through the hole she had created. He was impressed with how resourceful she was.
"where to next?" He said crouched low as he noticed two security guards pass by,only 15 yards in front of them.
"Guys! Get down!" he said through clenched teeth as he quickly shoved Reis forward into some shrubbery and pulled Ian behind him into a the bushes as well. He sighed with relief as the guards passed eventually.

"Ok so how do we get inside?" he said as he quickly remembered to text the others to meet them at the school.

Boy be careful,we don't know if the building is infested or not.
Ace nodded, "Gotcha,Pendragon"
"Hey guys when we go inside,stay behind me.I don't want you two to get hurt." He announced to the pair, as his face shifted from his usual of cheer to a look of seriousness and determination.

Maki Maki
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited:
Romeria saw the waitress from before walk in looking at least mildly cheerful and approached Rika. "That was kind of you to go make sure that she was doing all right," she noted, always one to try to commend someone for their good deeds. "It seems that everything has calmed down now, so I don't think you'll have to worry about anything being broken anymore. Though I do fear that most of the other customers have already cleared out, sorry about that."

I sense something off about this maiden, Lady Romeria. When we do our rounds, we should make sure to include checking in on her welfare since she may or may not be targeted by those fiends we saw earlier.

Noted, Gawain. Thank you for giving me that heads up.

"I'm new around here; my name is Romeria Montoya," she greeted, deciding to go ahead and make an introduction to the girl. Part of her reasoning was out of sheer friendliness, but she also knew it would be less suspicious for her to check up on her welfare if they were at least mildly acquainted.

Maki Maki

Once Rika had left Reis and the others alone, she picked up the tip left by Ian and returned to the counter. Looking around the cafe it was evident that many of the customers had left thanks to the big scene that had transpired earlier. Boss wouldn't be too happy about that, but she hoped that he'd understand that it wasn't her fault in the slightest. But even if he did decide to pay her a little less due to this it wouldn't really matter thanks to the amount of tips she had made tonight.

As she stood around the counter she was approached by one of the girls from the group. She was a newer face and must have showed up later than the rest. As the girl complimented her for going out and comforting Reis, Rika gave her a small smile and nodded. "It was nothing, I just wanted to help out." She said to the girl. For a group of trouble makers they were surprisingly polite. Or rather most of them were. "And don't worry about the customers, it wasn't your fault." When Romeria introduced herself Rika took her hand and kissed it. "That's a very pretty name." She said and let go of her hand. This was the only one from the group to properly introduce themselves and that was special. The rest of the names she picked up from listening in, but not with Romeria. "My name is Tsukiko Rika and it is a pleasure to meet you." Her voice was calm and sincere, yet playful. "So what brings you to these parts?"

"I'm sure that it meant a lot to her; no kind gesture is nothing. And it was still something you didn't have to do." Romeria felt her cheeks heating up from the comment regarding her name and the kiss to her hand.

She certainly has proper ettiquet and good form, I'm impressed. She is also quite lovely, perhaps you should

Thank you, Gawain, for your advice but I'm sure that unlike you, everyone is just being nice.

I am most offended, my lady, for I am most sincere in my kindness at the same moment as my courting favor

How did she end up with this fellow? Still blushing in embarrassment, the brunette smiled. "Thank you, may I call you Rika? It is likewise a pleasure to meet you too." The exceptionally tall teen rubbed her cheek, a sheepish smile on her face. "I was going to be meeting my friends here for a little chat and relaxation, but as you see..I suppose I arrived a little late to the party."

It was starting to get late, and Romeria was feeling hungry. Her original plans completely demolished, she decided that there was no time like the present to make new ones. "Are you going to be working until closing? I was thinking of grabbing a bite to eat in a little bit, so if you want to come with me?" She offered, looking around the cafe. "I will even make it a two for one offer and keep you company until then. How you'll hear our discussion over the current ruckus, though, that's the catch," she joked with a grin. Though she was an awkward teen, Romeria had a natural friendliness.

Maki Maki

A break in. This wasn't exactly the first time Ian had been forced to avoid the eyes of the law, but he had never come in with people his own age before. Not wanting to make the others suspicious, he played along with Ace taking the lead. As long as things don't go too far south, I'll just hang back. This is school security after all; I doubt they're gonna go on full alert if they hear a strange noise or two.

With his voice no more than a whisper, Ian turned to Ace and Reis. "We shouldn't stay in the same spot for too long. The second you see an opening, move. The longer we stay put, the higher the chance of someone spotting us hiding in the bushes." Clinging to the shadows was a specialty of his. Ever since he was a child, he was sneaking into places he wasn't supposed to go. The Yakuza saw inherit value in Ian; a child willing to work for food was nothing to scoff at. After all, children can fit into tighter spaces that adults can.

Watching the guards' movements, Ian took the chance to move whenever he could.
Just don't get caught. These are good people; getting caught with you wouldn't help their reputations. Ian winced as he walked, taking a moment to hold his head.

If the guards pose a problem, eliminate them. Hesitation will be your downfall, mortal.
Glancing back at Ace, Ian's eyes offered a silent plea for help. "I hope this game thing works. Let's keep going, guys."

Reis shot Ace an irritated expression as she was pushed into the bushes. Although once the guard walked past she understood why he had done so.
She listened to Ian and Ace as they spoke low before taking her chance to cross the wide expanse of the school yard.

She stopped short of the building where the club rooms were held testing the door handle, unlocked.
She slowly pushed it open holding it slightly as she slipped in so it would allow Ace and Ian space to come through.

Now they were in the hallways of the school once more.
She had never been in the school after dark and now it seemed like a dark labrynth before her.
The girl squinted her eyes to see the room signs adjusting her vision to the lack of light.

Once she could somewhat see she took a left before checking another door handle and waving to the boys to enter here. The chess club room.

"Whew.. that was eventful I thought we would get caught for sure. This room should be the perfect place to try out your game board Chikage San"
The girl remarked still keeping her voice hushed as she looked out of the closed window blinds to check if the coast was clear.
The chess club room was sound proofed due to the fact that matches were held here during school hours.
Moving from her position by the window she took a seat sighing as she adjusted the belt again to tighten the pants to her small waist. Now she waited at one of the large chess tables for Ace to do whatever he needed to with the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back