• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6: The Roleplay

His mouth was dry and clammy. Was this just the start of the madness to come? As he noticed Makoto and Romeria approach,he tried his best to put on a wide grin per usual,but it came out as more of a strained smile and a small wave. He then sighed,giving up the act. "We.....failed. We let that man die,we didn't even know it happened.Ace said nodding to the dorm television."That man,his family....didn't deserve this. These demons are gonna pay." The boy exclaimed through clenched fists. "I'm think its time we start going on the offensive against the horde.We cant let them make the first move anymore." Ace;s eyes burned with a tenacity and passion akin to Pendragon, as he gazed over the two girls,awaiting their response.

What he had said was true though,like Pendragon said,the board was their way to take the fight to the horde. They had been given the tools and Ace would be damned if he let another innocent die and he didn't try to stop it.
redroseknight redroseknight
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Makoto nodded her acknowledgement of Romeria too concern about Ace. "Ace seemed to be in trouble inside..." She began saying before realising what Romeria said. "Huh wnat happened in the supermarket?" She asked having not watched the news yet. She saw Ace do e to them and noted his distress before hesrimg the news. She could not suppress a gasp. "Oh my...Thats horrible..."She said before taking a deep breath and putting on a stern tone."It was not fault of ours we needed to prepare and train, this loss is tragic but without the training weep just would have added to the total of dead by demons." She said though she only half believed her words." But you are right, we'd need to prevent further death, we are as ready as we ever going to be but we need to do this smart and have a plan. First we need to call in the others, see who have, I don't think just three of us would be enough for an attack."

Romeria shook her head. "We're still learning our limits with our personas; it would have been suicide if we had run up against a really strong demon," she pointed out. "Especially if we went in with no game plan. We need to set up a meeting with the others and have a plan before we enter a battle. Can't begin a game without everyone knowing the rules and the positions they need to play, and though the stakes are higher, we ought to approach it in the same way," she suggested, trying to approach the demon assault in a manner that wasnt overwhelming to think about. If she approached it the same way she did a tournament game then she was able to think calmly and rationally. "I'm available the rest of the day; I usually hit the gym again at night but I can skip extra cardio to make an offensive strike."

Another day... and another excuse not to lie in bed all day, Setsuo thought to himself, pulling the blankets off of himself. He yawned, but didn't stretch. He didn't have the energy. He gets up and walks straight to the bathroom, and as he turns on the lights, he see's a horrid creature with pale skin, and black marks under his eyes-- no, that's just him. He stands there for a good moment before he finally realizes that he has to start getting ready. He starts cleaning his face off, brushes his teeth and bathes himself, all in the matter of a few minutes, which in his eyes, was a bit of a waste of time.
He starts getting dressed as he looks over to the large computer tower that held what seemed like his entire life within itself. Don't give me that look... I'll be back. Then we'll have some fun. He thought to himself before he chuckles a bit. Crazy. Crazy, crazy, crazy. He shakes his head as he puts his shoe on and heads out, double checking to make sure the bags under his eyes weren't too noticable, to this front, he had failed.
He steps out and notices Ace, Romeria and Makoto talking down the hall. He rubs his eyes and notices that Ace has his fist clunch. He wanders by a bit closer and starts to eavesdrop.

Ace sighed,"I guess you guys are right." He said as he placed both hands behind his head thinking. "So after school today,lets say we meet up at the Astro market in town and use the board there? Since the guy just got murdered there last night it should be pretty active with demons. Make sure you guys come ready for a fight,things could get messy." He said looking into the eyes of both Makoto and Romeria. What exactly was awaiting them Ace had no idea,the stories Pendragon had preached to them about the horde paled in comparison to actually coming face to face with one.

Was he scared? Yes,but he couldn't show it. He had to be the shield for his friends,that's what Pendragon had taught him. Even when afraid a leader trudges on,not for himself,but for those who come behind him.

Ace took one last glance at the TV,displaying the gruesome scene as the local police investigated the murder.
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Reis stamped out her cigarette sighing as she looked at the time. She inwardly apologized to Dimare knowing he would have to get his clothes back at a later time. She turned and headed back on the pathway to school.
As she meandered past locals setting up takoyaki stands she caught wind of their gossip about the gruesome murders that aired on TV. Reacting quickly Reis opened up her feed which was filled with comments and rumors.
It was accompanied by a video she was tagged in, video of the scene taken via cell phone.
The news was a hard hit to the girl. She hadn't really thought much about the demons besides the one she had seen briefly. To think...no she knew they had caused this. The bodies were maimed beyond recognition, ravaged by beasts.

The visuals almost caused Reis to vomit inwardly. Sighing to calm herself she put her phone back in her bag and headed straight for the dorms.

Finding Ace upon entering she could tell they had seen the news as well. She could only look back at them with the same look of concern and as she heard Chikage speak of striking back her visage changed to one of resolve.
Although she hadn't yet figured out how to use her persona weapon, her lessons should be at least helpful if the group planned on attacking the monsters.
"I'm in too Chikage San"
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
Leovonis Leovonis

Makoto looked at the gathered group, giving the best confident and determined smile she could muster hoping to give heart to everyone. "Tonight it is, good. I will try to contact whoever I can and get them aboard the more the merrier." She said. "Until than, try to relax and focus on school. Wouldn't done any good to appear nervous. And most importantly who is up for breakfast? I think there is enough for natto on rice and a fried egg for each of us. Good protein to get us through school in any condition for a fight. A tall order especially with Shinogoru on the prowl." She said trying to add levity to the situation.

"How can you say focus on school and relax in the same breath? You're right, though. There is no use worrying about something we can't do anything about just yet."Romeria appreciated Makoto's attempt at levity, a smile lighting her features as she leaned casually against the wall. "Breakfast? A girl after my own heart," she teased, the tall girl generally being up for anything that involved food. It was a good thing she was so athletic so her metabolism could keep up. "And hello, Harumiko-san, now have four people already."

Last edited:
Setsuo takes cover in a door frame a bit further down the hall from his room and digs his phone out of his pocket. He snaps a photo of the group, before turning off the camera and going straight into a note app, writing down what he could get from the distance he was at.
Astro Market, after school, demon-- demons? The hell are they talking about? Setsuo thinks to himself, pausing for a moment to double check if he heard the group right. A fight, and demons. Oh, their probably just playing some sort of game. No... that's not right. Why would the blonde say that then look at the television? He looks over at the TV and squints. He could just barely make out the scene of the crime. This wasn't going to add up anytime soon... he'd have to wait until after school and head to that Astro Market if he wanted to figure out what these guys were doing... which he wanted to do.

Ace smiled in appreciation to Reis for going along with his plan to attack.

Ace's ears perked up at the mention of food. His stomach quickly rumbled in anticipation. "I would kill for food right now." He said responding to Makoto's proposal.
"So after school we'll meet at the Astro market in town? I think we should be ready for anything,those demons weren't playing around when they ripped that guy to shreds." Ace quickly reached inside his dorm doorway,grabbing his backpack which he then shoved the game board deeper inside the bag and zipped it,tossing it over his shoulder. Pendragon had been awfully quiet this morning he wondered if something was wrong.

"Alright ready when you guys are."

Makoto nodded smiling widely, she had few greater pleasures than cook especially for people she cared for. She waived them over to followed her and entered the kitchen. "Sit, relax and let Mother Makoto treat you all." She said before gathering her ingredients from the fridge and cupboard. She looked at the amounts and found she didn't have enough for everyone, she shrugged it of deciding to give herself the smaller bowl. She began cooking prosper and people would be able to see the passion in it, humming softly as she went not skipping a beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back