• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6: The Roleplay

"Edgy, huh?" As Ace impersonated Dracula, a mischievous grin grew on Ian's face. I'm sure Reis would find our conversation from earlier interesting, wouldn't you agree? Of course, he was joking. To bring another man's secret's to light is to burn the bridge between them forever. Never one to burn bridges unless it was necessary, it was extremely rare for Ian to release any secrets he had been told.

As he turned his attention to the door, he couldn't help but worry about the girls. We were lucky the have the board with us. I hope nothing attacked them on their way here. As he got lost in thought, a sudden realization snapped him back to reality. The board!

Scouring the room with his eyes, he was relieved to find the game at his side, neatly packed away into its box. That's weird. When did I put the board away? Oh well, no use in dwelling on it.

Lazily turning his head back to Ace, he only caught the tail end of Ace's sentence. "Contact info? Oh, my contact info. Yeah, sure." Giving Ace his number, Ian made sure to put both Ace and Reis into his phone as well.

"Hey, I know I'm probably just being paranoid, but can you check to make sure they're okay? After tonight, I don't want to take any chances."

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22

Rika let out a soft sigh of relief as Makoto came out of the changing room. The whole situation had defused and they were free to go, plus her friend didn't have to work for a shitty boss anymore. She couldn't help but nod her head in agreement with Romeria's statement. Makoto did look a lot better now that she was wearing normal clothes rather than that sickening outfit. "Yeah, a lot better. Hopefully we get to see you like this more often, now that you quit." She said with a small smile. As Romeria went on about how she was the real hero Rika rolled her eyes and shook her head. It was nice to be hailed as a hero but at the same time she didn't want them to set high standards or anything like that just because she stood up to some jerk. "Gosh, you're too nice. But I couldn't have done it without you. If I didn't have someone who'd swing back, I never would've done this. Besides, your whole lie about your father was genius!"

As the three began to make their way towards Ace's dorm Rika was shocked to learn that Romeria's father really was in the militar. She couldn't help but feel a little bad about saying that was a lie, but she really didn't know. "Wow, that's very impressive." She said. "Does that mean that you actually know how to kick someone's ass? You should really teach me sometime..." At Makoto's comment about their parents the black haired girl thought back to her own father. Romeria's father was a soldier and Makoto's father was a business man, but her own father was... well, he was unemployed. It was a little embarrassing and not something that she'd wanna share with her new friends, though she knew it wasn't his fault? It'd probably be best if I just didn't say much..

redroseknight redroseknight ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki .

Romeria shook her head. "While I would agree with you about that other outfit doing no one any favors, that jacket looks nice regardless." Her cheeks immediately flushed from the praise she received from Rika, the tall girl never knowing what to do when she was praised. How to deal with anger and disappointment, however...that she had covered.

"Thanks, I wasnt sure if it was going to make things better or worse, to be honest. My father did teach me how to defend myself if the time comes, but I have never had to try." She grinned teasingly at the pair with a wink. "I'm a lover, not a fighter." She felt a bit emboldened when around her two new friends, like she was fine just being herself free of judgements. It was a dangerous feeling if her instincts turned out wrong.

"My mom was always way harsher than my father," she admitted with a grin. "I was always closer to him, honestly; he always brought me back something from the countries he visited when we couldn't go with him. And he snuck me candy when mom wasn't looking Except that last tour to the middle east. He didn't come back quite the same.." She made no mention of it, but this had all been before the event that had forced her to be moved to a different school. Now she had a very strained relationship with her parents, so much so she wasn't sure how repairable it was going to be. She had expected it from her mother, but the rejection from the father she idolized had been like a dagger to her heart.

Brushing off those negative thoughts, she turned the conversation on to another topic so it wouldnt remain somber. "Hey wait, should we call them to let them know that we are on our way?" She asked the others as she held open the door to the dorms, the gentlemanly behavior just second nature.

Maki Maki
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited:
Makoto listened to both of them keeping her smile on and looking at both curiously like they were the most important thing right now. "Well nothing wrong with being a lover, its great with a little chance of face being punched." She commented jokingly giving both a wink. "Not to mention more kissing." She turned serious when Romeria began talking of her family life, she recognised the trail of and the look Romeria had on her face at the end. Makoto had done alot of that herself lately. Torn from her family as well, Makoto figured and felt for her. There was also comfort in knowing that there was someone else was seemingly going through something similar.

"Yeah... Things suddenly change when everything is just perfect leaving you reeling." She said trying to show she knew what she was going through but trying to respect her privacy as well as keeping her own. "You wonder though whether it was a change or was it always there..." Her smile faltered by the end forcing her to prop it back up though it lost some of the joy as she passed through the dorm door. "Thanks. Yeah we should call him i suppose."
redroseknight redroseknight Maki Maki

Rika found it very interesting that Romeria's father was in the military. No one in her own family had served in the forces so it was always cool to see others who had, and hear what brave things they've done. She also wondered if the US and Japan got into a war which side he'd choose. That seems like it would be a very hard choice, unless of course he got drafted. Clapping her hands together, she looked to Romeria and smirked. "If you're actually trained in self defense, you should teach me sometime. I've been wanting to learn how to beat weirdos up when they confront me, but I Don't wanna spend a ton of money." She said, putting her hands back into her pockets. "Oh, but I'd repay you some other way. Not sure how yet but I'll think of something. Unless you actually do want cash. I could try to arrange that for you." It was pretty evident that Rika didn't want to spend a ton of money, thanks to her situation at home. But if it came down to it, she could spend some of her tip money on this, assuming she was even willing to do this in the first place.

The mood took a sadder turn as Romeria began to talk about her parents. It was sad to see that her father had changed for the worse after his last tour. Although soldiers did honorable and brave things, it usually came at a price. "Oh... I'm really sorry that happened to you, and him." Her tone was more laidback and chill, rather than her more playful voice she was using earlier. "I'm sure that if you give him some time he'll come back to his old self." When the two suggested to call Ace she shook her head. "Do we really need to? I mean he knows that you two are coming, so I don't really see why we need to. Let's just head on in." Looking around Rika had no clue where they were in the dorms, or even where Ace's room was. She still lived in her home rather than the school's dorms. She wanted to live here with the other students, but her parents thought it'd be a distraction, like a lot of things. "Just lead the way!"

redroseknight redroseknight ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Ace waved off Ian's concerns."I'm sure they're fine,They've got 2 Persona users with them if anything happens. Makoto and Romeria-san are pretty strong." Ace said nodding at his own reassurement.

Seeming to walk out of his head again spectral Pendragon came forth with knowledge.
"Seeing as the others aren't far off now, and the girl is awake we can continue. I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself from demons without the board. The enemy does not play fair and you will probably be attacked without reason and not together. I'm going to teach you how to summon your personal persona weapon. Each Persona has a trademark weapon,all their own that they share with their summoner.This weapon is no toy,so I don't want to see it abused."

Pendragon then glared at Ace. He could only imagine the reckless things the boy's mind had cooked up in an instant. "For myself, that weapon is the blade matched by none,Excalibur. Boy you're up first,lets show them what we've got."

Ace quickly climbed to his feet doing a mock jump around like his name had just been announced over the PA of a professional basketball team lineup.

"YEAH YEAH You know I'm ready!"

How the boy had so much energy after fighting for his life amazed even Pendragon.

Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand

Last edited:
Romeria flushed a bit and laughed a little, realizing far too late that she really was as prepared as she had thought she would be to tease her new friends. She brushed her hand through her hair, the biggest and most consistent tell for when she was nervous. "Depending on who the person is, I would definitely take the kiss over a punch to the face." At Rika's request to teach her how to defend herself, the tall girl became a little pensive. "I've never had to try them out, so I can't vouch for any expertise..but I think it would be beneficial to teach you and Makoto if you want to learn as well." She shook her head at the mention of payment. "I could never ask for a single yen from you for this. Though if either of you are ever in a jam, give me a call," she grinned and winked.

Romeria recognized Makoto's words for what they were, noticing how her smile lost a great deal of its vibrancy. When she followed her two friends inside, she reassuringly touched Makoto's back. Empathy shown in her blue eyes, Romeria respecting her privacy to not ask any probing questions. "Thank you," she said, looking from Makoto to Rika as her hand slid away from Makoto. "I think that is why my mother was so insistent that he did not re-enlist and face the possibility of being deployed to a war zone; she's hoping that him being able to work at the same base and with the same people he had served with would make it all easier for him." The trio reached the door leading to Ace's dorm, and after Romeria gave his cell phone a call after knocking on the door. "It is kind of late at night, I figured we should let him know that it is us at his door. After seeing what we did today, I wouldn't answer my door if I didn't know who was behind it."

Maki Maki

"A weapon, huh? Dracula doesn't have a weapon. Am I gonna grow talons or something?" The very thought was horrifying. Would his nails actually grow long and pointed? Would they turn black? Gross. I'd have to wear gloves everywhere.

Worry not, worm. Your feeble human body cannot even begin to withstand the power of my own body. To compensate, your weapons shall be my talons, given a new form. You will receive the blessing of two weapons, pitiful mortal. Dual wielding weapons is more than a simple battle tactic. To use both hands in active combat is to release a cry of rage and power. Let those who cower behind their defenses crumble at your feet.
"Okay, I've realized that when my Persona talks to me, he likes to preach. That aside, apparently I get two weapons. Don't know what exactly they are. Dracula said that they're 'his talons given a new form,' whatever that means. How do I do this?" As Ace bounced across the room, Ian's jaw dropped a little. Sure, Ace didn't take as much of a beating as Ian had, but he was still injured in the fight. If I had an ounce of this dude's energy, I'd never have to sleep again.

Bracing himself on the wall, Ian forced himself to stand. Initially, he wobbled back and forth for a bit. Ian grunted as he caught himself from falling over. While he did feel a bit better than before, he was nowhere near back up to his old strength. Offering a smile to Ace and Reis, he immediately lost it when he head a knock at the door.

Bracing himself on a chair, Ian glared at the door. "I think that's them. I hope that's them." It would be major trouble for Ace if a school official found a bloody third year in his dorm at night.

"Ace, you get it. It'd be bad if someone saw me like this. Besides, you look like you've got energy to spare."

Ace's pocket vibrated as he bounced to the door,still looking worse for wear from the exchange with the demons. But his wide grin was as radiant as ever as he answered the door.
"Whats up dudes?" He exclaimed as he looked to Romeria and Makoto. His eyes then settled on the girl,he believed was from the diner if he was not mistaken. "Hey! I see you guys brought a friend." he said cheerily slightly tilting his head.

"Cmon in. Don't mind Ian,hes all good."

Although this now posed a problem.How could he talk to Romeria and Makoto about their secret if this new girl was here?

Damn Pendragon,What do we do?

Not sure,although I don't know why they brought her here in the first place.Why would you want her involved in a war with the demons?

redroseknight redroseknight
Maki Maki

Reis looked up from the couch as the persona explained that they could fight without the board and their own personas with extensions of the persona in the form of weapons. Thinking to her persona what in the world could her weapon be as a picture formed of her swinging around two rabbits by their ears in a ridiculous fashion.

She smiled a bit at that, her expression then took a more serious tone as Dimare was spoken to by Dracula about his weapon.
In her mind she called out to her nameless persona, nothing. She tried was more as Romeria, Makoto and Rika entered the room. Finally a faint noise became clearer. I have already given it to you young one, A reward for your first step toward your path. How you use it is up to your imagination and skill. Now let me rest.

"I got one too!, Although I don't know what it is?"

Reis blurted out before calling her voice not sure how much Rika knew of the events prior. Her eyes looked around the room before stepping over to Ian. She motioned for the board before grabbing it from him.

As the others were interacting Reis laid out the board on Ace's bed all of the player pieces on the start icon already.

Maki Maki

Makoto was unsure how to feel, taken aback by the role switch. She had intended to comfort Romeria but than she goes to turn it around and get comfort from her. Makoto didn't want to appear weak or reliant on someone but could help feel comforted and glad over there understanding. "Maybe time is all there is needed but if not there is other help he might need."She said as the reached the door and nodded at the request to contact Ace.

She smiled as she entered and saw the others."Sorry about not meeting up earlier. My fault I hadon't issues at work..."She began to say before the mentioned Rika." Oh... She... She might be of helped, she helped me with my work issue and I and Romeria thought she might fit in our group... like you did with Ian I bet."She said to Ace before hearing Reis."She knows about detection incident."

Maki Maki

Kanzaemon Satori
eda53fccb80405e9ad2ed3f1710694da_1_2.jpg
Satou remained in the cafe a little longer, waiting until at last she confirmed that neither Reis nor Teika was returning. The ice had already melted in her chocolate, and what remained of it tasted like crap, even with the whipped cream mixed into it. She stood up finally, and made her way to the door.

The walk back was miserable to many, but for Satou, to feel the cold wind bite at her cheeks, the fine mist of tiny rain drops carried by the strong winds whip across her body, and the raindrops that bypassed the defense of her umbrella on her arms and legs was an experience of being alive. To dwell on misery itself was a disgusting thought to her, and she preferred instead to revel in it. About halfway through, she paused, and shut her umbrella, letting the rain cascade down upon her. It didn't even matter to her that her uniform was white. The material was thin enough that girls had to actively try to avoid wearing darker lingerie, or wore white tanks underneath anyway to avoid embarrassment. Satou took in the sight of the dark clouds that hovered above, and continued walking.

Reis was smoking now. She had friends. Friends that got into trouble on the second day of school, but friends nonetheless. Teika shut himself away from others, still remained solitary, but he still cared. He still worried. He could never get over his friends, she realised. Lie as much as he wanted about living the quiet life, she knew he wanted to escape that stigma. And what about her? She looked down at her empty hand. Maybe, just maybe…

Maybe you could do something to help them.

Satou looked up, then at the source of the voice. A girl, about the same height as her, stood beside her on the street. She couldn’t see her face- the girl was dressed in entirely black, including her face. She wore a strange set of clothing, almost as if she just came back from some weird cosplay event. A steel, horned helmet adorned her head, making it even more difficult to make out her features, especially in the heavy rain.

I don’t need some janky cosplayer telling me what to do.” Satou replied. “And how do you know what my deal is anyway?

The rain bounced off both of them in torrents. The other girl did not reply, leaving the rain to fill in the silence between them. A gust of wind blew into her eyes, causing Satou to avert her gaze from the girl for just a moment, and when she looked back up, wiping the rain from her eyes, she found herself staring at a window to a liquor shop. Her reflection stared back, wearing the same quizzical expression that she had. She rubbed her temples. What the hell was that? She glanced back at the reflection, and, though it may have been the rain pouring down on her silhouette, she saw it blur for a moment, showing the girl from earlier, before her own eyes met hers.

She continued walking.

There was a lot of rain. I also met an old friend. Caught up a little with him. Teika. You know, the kid that was accused of starting fights. Yeah, no, I don’t-- no, I don’t fight, old man. How long have I been living here, exactly? Do I look like the kind of gal that mixes around with rabble rousers, the pretty little princess in pink? …. That’s what I thought. There’s hope for you yet as a detective.

She shut the door behind her, and dumped her bag on the floor as soon as she did. Her clothes followed suit, the uniform discarded on top of the bag. She herself, still in her black lingerie, approached the mirror and examined her face. Her hair, still wet from the rain, clung onto her frame, rivulets of clear water running down her cheeks and down her neck, all the way to her collarbone and breasts.

...who are you?” she finally said to her reflection after several minutes of silence. There was no reply, of course, just a calm stare being returned to her. She closed her eyes, and sighed, moving her hands over to her face and pushed her hair back from it. She gazed at herself again, studying her every feature, as if it were a person she had just met, and realised that she never actually noticed that she looked exactly like a stranger. She knew it was her, but closer scrutiny just made her lose familiarity with herself.

She pushed herself away from her mirror, and picked up a towel hanging by her bedframe. She needed a hot shower.

Rika remained mostly silent as Romeria and Makoto comforted one another, not really wanting to butt in and make things uncomfortable. Obviously both of them have gone through some unfortunate events, probably worse than things that she herself has gone through. Really brought down the mood, but it was nice to see that the two cared for one another.

Rika shook her head as the two decided to call Ace anyways. They said the reasoning was to let them know it really was them and not some spooky demons. She still found it very hard to believe all of this board game stuff that they spoke about, but hopefully more would be explained as they got inside. Moments later the door flung open and there stood Ace with his beaming smile, inviting them all to come in. "Sorry for kinda inviting myself over. I just tagged along with Romeria and Makoto." Her blue eyes looked to Ian as she was told not to mind him, growing as wide as plates at the sight of him. He looked all bloody bruised. What could've happened in the short time apart from one another that caused him to look like that. Leaning against the wall Rika looked at everyone, sensing their uncertainty with her being in the room. "Alright, I'm just gonna come out straight. I know about what's going on with you guys. Shit about a board game and demons and summoning people to fight for you, all that jazz." She fell silent for a moment, scanning the crowd once again. "So you probably won't like this idea but I don't really care. I want in on this."

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki redroseknight redroseknight BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22 VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand

"Romeria, Makoto. You brought a friend? Well, this is... Awkward."

Ian's eyes looked up and down the waitress. Scrambling to find an explanation, Ian failed to find a way to justify his wounds. Had it been a school official, he was prepared to tell a tale of Ace helping him back to his feet after being struck by a car. In a best case scenario, Ace might have gotten some sort of praise for that. This however was something he hadn't prepared for.

"So, you told her everything, huh?" Saves me from coming up with an explanation for my wounds, he thought. "Well, here's your proof. Ace and I fended off a group of demons, and I got pretty badly hurt in the process. I got my wounds healed by my Persona, but you can take all this dried blood as proof." Pulling out a chair, Ian gently lowered himself onto the cushion with a sigh. Finally sitting on something with padding was bliss to him. Every muscle in his body seemed to release a build up of tension the moment he allowed the chair to handle his weight instead of his legs. He shot a glare towards Romeria and Makoto. You just went and dragged someone into this whole mess? Though, his glare faded as soon as it had appeared. "You're here now, so there's nothing that can be done to help it." Honestly, maybe it wasn't that bad of an idea. The more people that joined them, the more Personas they had against the demons. On the other hand, the more people we have, the more demons will be attracted to us. Looking Rika up and down one more time, he began to think. With all that bullshit in the cafe, I didn't notice it. She's kind of cute.

Realizing that he had been staring at her blankly for just a moment too long, he quickly pulled his gaze away. Turning to Ace, he motioned towards the board with his head. "You should check if she has a game piece now." Looking Rika in the eyes, Ian's expression turned dour. "I said this before. This blood isn't fake. I got hit hard, and my upper respiratory system was completely destroyed. If not for my Persona, I would have died. This shit's dangerous. Even if you wanted to back out, I doubt there's gonna be any going back now that you know. I'm gonna warn you; these demons will try to attack you once you summon your Persona." Raising his hand, Ian brushed some strands of his blood-stained hair out of his face. "It isn't safe to be alone," he stated to the group, "so try to be with another Persona user as much as possible. We can only summon these things with that board around, so we don't wanna get cornered by ourselves."

Maki Maki

"Why anyone would want to be involved in this mess is beyond me" Pendragon said appearing before the group.

"It appears we'll be doing a group lesson today hm?" Pendragon said raising a eyebrow at the now group of teens before him. "So I'm sure you understand the situation. You're in a bit of a bind,like what Dimare said. once you summon your persona you're essentially a beacon for the horde. They're probably looking for you all as we speak. To combat these demons......"

Pendragon went on to explain what he had told to Reis,Ace and Ian earlier that night
.....And so when these demons attack you,you will need to be able to defend yourself and summon a weapon to your aide. Ace will demonstrate. C'mon boy

Ace slowly walked to the center of the room and breathed in deep.
.......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
Ace began screaming like he was powering up like a character from Dragonball Z. Fist clenched and legs bent. His yell slowly tappered out as he realized nothing was happening.

Pendragon facepalmed. "What are you doing?

"What? That's how they do it in all the shows...."
Boy! You need to concentrate. Focus!...Imagine the weapon and bring it forth from the depths of your mind. Imagine wielding it in hand.

Ace nodded slowly before facing the group once more. He began to focus on his hands outstretched in front of him and slowly but surely,he almost didn't catch it. But a warm tingle started in his right hand. The warmth began to grow and grow up the length of his arm. Determination and concentration could be seen on his face,through gritted teeth and and beads of sweat that collected on his brow. As this was happening,Ace didn't notice the tiny sparks of lightning discharge at his feet. This current began surge up his body and then through his arm. At this point his arm felt like it was on fire,as jolts of lightning-like magic energy began to discharge from his body across the room.

"You've got it boy! Now's the time!" Pendragon rallied arms folded in expectation.

"EXCALIBUR!! "

Ace exclaimed calling the weapons name,and with a brilliant flash of light,the deed was done. The sword was.....well gigantic. A greatsword fit for a king. With a well adonished handle the sword was the beauty the stories has said it had been. As it was brought forth in Ace's hands he slowly tipped to the ground before it's massive 5ft blade plunged into the dorm room floor

Ace gave a sheepish smile as he tried to pick up the sword,with no luck.
Maki Maki
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

"Gawain was rather insistent that I bring her; I will generally listen to the being that has my back when fighting demons. Besides, how do we know that these demons wouldn't seek her out even if we hadn't told her what was going on? There is apparently something special about each of us that the persona are picking up on; who says that the demons can't sense it too?" She shrugged a little. "It isn't our right to pick and choose who can know their potential; she is the one who should make her decisions for herself. Gawain was right in this regard, and I stand by -my- decision," Romeria stated, pointedly looking at Ian. Her tone was calm and conversational except for her last sentence. That was said with a firmness not usual for the tall girl. She didn't want Makoto continuing to receive the blame for what she did, and she had felt herself bristle when Ian had glared at Makoto.

She listened to his explanation regarding the board and demons, nodding. "I see. We should share phone numbers and general schedules, that way we can know who might be in the area if, somehow, one of us is caught unaware." Romeria watched how Ace drew forth a weapon from his persona, her eyes widening at the sheer size of it. They were going to receive weapons from their persona? What kind of weapon was the protector of maidens going to give her, she wondered. She hoped it was going to be something more manageable than a giant sword like Ace.

Reis stepped back slightly as the large sword was summoned.
She hoped that her weapon wasn't anything so over extravagant.
She nodded to Dimare at his explanation to the girls and then turned to attention to Montoya as she too spoke about the need to stick together.

It did slightly worry her though it's not like they could stay together all the time. They were bound to be alone at some point and then those things would..
Reis shook the thought away laughing to herself as Ace attempted to pick up the massiee blade unable to do so.
She then lifted a game piece showing it to the group the piece was Rika's so now she was in this regardless of whether she wanted to be or not.

Makoto looked on as people reacted to Rika's presence and for the moment wondered whether it was right to bring her along. Rika didnt even show signs of the powers the others seemed to have and suddenly felt guilty for bringing her along. She was not thinking straight, too much willing to please Romeria and filled with gratitude of the two girl for what have happened. Soon though that was distracted by Aces screaming and went to help before Akrita's held her back.

Hold, my lady... Just watch.

She paused and waited as ordered and soon saw the weapon in front of Ace. "Well... That doesn't happen every day." She commented. "Could be helpful though if we can actually pick it up."

Ian couldn't help but chuckle when Ace dropped his weapon. Ace was a walking ball of energy; that was made apparent by his attitude right after a deadly battle. No doubt there were more battles in the future. While it would be comforting to have such a mighty blade on their side, it was clear that it would take time before Ace could properly wield it.

"Oh well," he said, "it'll come to you. So, who's gonna go next? How exactly do you summon these weapons?" Standing on his own was becoming less and less of a chore as time went on. Soon enough, he would be able to walk himself back to his apartment for some sleep. Mimicking Ace's movements, he held his hands in front of him. "Just concentrate, right? That's what you said. Guess I'll give it a try." Closing his eyes, he did his best to concentrate. Try as he might, he continued to feel nothing. No warmth, no surge of power; absolutely nothing.

Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful. Perhaps you should return to assaulting common thugs, rather than attempting to battle the demon hoards. At this rate, you would do better as fodder for livestock.
"Shut it," Ian said. While nobody else could hear his Persona, Ian was fully willing to speak to it out loud. To the others, it would appear as though he was yelling at himself. "Instead of preaching about how pathetic I am, why not give me some help, asshole? If I die, you'll disappear too."

You are a fool to use such insolence. During my time, I slaughtered thousands during my conquest. However, since you are yet a feeble worm, I shall guide you in summoning a fraction of my power. Do not expect warmth or comfort, mortal. I am here to grant you power, not lull you to sleep. Feel the cold, hard steel of my talons in your hands. Allow the shadows to flow freely through your body. Only then will you find success.
Taking a deep breath, Ian resumed his concentration. This time, he followed Dracula's advice. He focused on the cruelty of battle; the loss that comes with a victory. As he focused, a surge of cold air seemed to crawl up his skin. He could feel a sensation that could only be described as a swarm of insects crawling on his skin. However, he did not falter. Determination drove him towards his goal, and it was this determination that allowed him to summon his weapons. Two one-handed axes appeared in both of his hands. The blades were carved from a cold, black steel. Silver gleamed in the light of Ace's dorm as the handle fit firmly under the razor-edged blades. The brightest parts of the weapons were gold garnishing tattered throughout the metal. "Well, I guess this is a success."

Romeria watched Ian, surprised when he spoke with such venom to seemingly no one. Oh. Perhaps his persona was not as chivalrous a fellow as hers. She hadn't seen Ian's persona at all,so she was not aware just how differing the person's personalities could be. The weapons that eventually appeared in his hands were certainly beautiful in their own, wicked way. "Wow, look at you go! No offense, Ace, but I'm a little more intimidated by his axes." Just looking at the sharp edges of the blades made a shiver go down her spine.

"All right, concentrate. Ugh, I have never been good at that." Romeria took in a deep breath and held out her hands like she had seen Ian and Ace do. Her connection to Gawain was still there, a companionable warmth. Despite that, and the fact that she was concentrating on it and a weapon, nothing was materializing. "C'mon, Gawain, friends don't let friends fight without a weapon," she huffed out loud.

Indeed they do not, Lady Romeria, but you are searching for all the wrong things. At your heart, you do not enter combat merely for aggression. Focus on what you felt when preparing to fight a candlemark ago.

Romeria thought about it, actively searching through her memory. She recalled that surge of strength when she and Rika were ready to face Makoto's former boss, that resilient urge to defend someone else at all cost even if she was willing to try diplomacy first. Latching onto that feeling, she stood taller and her shoulders squared while her arm moved to bend horizontally in front of her. Confident warmth spread through her limbs, reaching out to her bent left arm. There a large shield formed, the five pointed pentacle of chivalric values emblazoned in gold against a deep red background. It was latched to her arm with strong leather straps dyed black and cinched with golden buckles. Her right hand extended, a spear appearing in her grasp. The wooden shaft had fae inscriptions running down it in gold and green, the tip of the spear a sharp and gleaming silver. Romeria opened her eyes and shifted the spear in her hand, evaluating its weight.

Weapons fit to righteously defend allies and innocents alike. Now you just need a cloak; ladies swoon for a champion with shining weapons held aloft and a nicely dyed cloak billowing in the breeze.

She looked down, letting out a soft sigh. He couldn't resist, could he? Still..he had a point. Clearing her throat and tossing her attention to her companions, she leaned a little on her spear. "I don't know, Makoto, I don't think much will compare to your ability to wield a mean pair of desk legs," she teased with a wink. Her gaze then moved to Reis. "Did you, um, connect with your persona? I'm assuming that is why you stuck around with our merry little band."

Reis watched silently as the others were able to summon their weapons. She knew she had hers as her persona had begrudgingly stated, however she was so exhausted from her trip into it's realm that she didn't feel up to the effort.

She perked up at Romeria's words as she clutched the bedspread a bit before releasing it and facing her with a smile.
"It has spoken to me... But it says I'm not ready to summon it yet"

She breathed calmly trying not to have it be heard as lamely as it sounded.
The girl then turned her face to see the alarm clock. It was getting very late, at this rate they wouldn't get much sleep and would risk being late again.
Reis tugged at Ace's shirt slightly pointing to the clock.
If anything more had to be discussed it needed to be soon.

Pendragon don'tcha think that's enough for now?" Ace looked around at each of them. They had made alot of progress, the group had went from fumbling around with the board,to killing demons and summoning weapons. Ace couldn't speak for everyone else,but he was beat. As he watched his friends leave his dorm,he offered all in them an invite to crash there since it was so late,especially for Ian,seeing the way the demons tore him apart.

About a week had passed and things had been suprisingly quiet and normal. I mean as normal as it could be with a talking warrior in your head. Pendragon had definitely made himself at home by now and Ace was beginning to think maybe the demon invasion had been called off or something. It could be possible right? He had never been so wrong.

As he stepped out into the dorm halls with his skateboard he yawned. He hadn't gotten much sleep lately with all the training Pendragon had made him commit to over the last week. He glanced up at once the dorm Tvs on his way out and froze in place, eyes wide in horror. As the scene on the screen unfolded. He could see reporters and camera men shocked on live television. The scene was the local supermarket and as the camera panned the store nothing became out of the ordinary until they reached the front counter. The Register,counter, and wall of cigarettes and alcohol behind,everything, doused in a bloody mess. The storeowner's head still frozen in a look of fear laid kabobed on the bike rack outside the front door. The scene was more then grotesque. It was almost unwatchable,more severe then anything Ace had scene before. As his knees shook he almost fell over as he dropped his board in the hall. He couldn't believe it. After all their progress, they couldn't even save a citizen less then a half mile from the school. Worse,the demons were his close and they hadn't even known it

"Dammit..... DAMMIT!" Ace said slamming his fist into his dorm room door.

Maki Maki
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26
Anyone Anyone I'm forgetting

Last edited:
Makoto watched in amazement and then saw Romeroa is do the same. She smirked at romeria's comment, she figured that it was to do with their powers and wondered whether she would get her own and how. And as if on cue Akritas voice came to her mind. Remember Ace in trouble and the want to protect. Fill yourself with that feeling, what you dont wish to lose and what your duty tells you you must do. Than remember your will, the utter conviction not to be put down or fail any more. The near pigheadedness. Makoto did so, focusing on the want to protect: Ace, Rika, her sister....Romeria.... There was a flash and suddenly felt something in both her hands, two glimmering swords as long as her arms rested in her hands.

You lack strength of muscle but you have a speed of mind and body. You are not a bulwark against foes, you are the pre-emptive strike. The smart blade that strikes smart and quick before a shsdow can be a true danger. No you are not strong but a blade that struck true can be more powerful than the strongest blow.

She smiled a new excitement like nothing she had ever felt before.

It was a hectic week, her quiting of her former job had won her some self respect but that was at a cost of her living. She had trouble finding new work, something told her that her old boss had some connections he was pulling. She had a bills due and all she had trouble feeding herself regularly or going out with the others to save money, things were getting dicey and she didn't know what she would do after school. She knew she could ask for help but as Akrita was too pigheaded to do so keeping a happy and stiff up a lip face in front of everyone.

She was walking from the kitchen before he heard Ace scream. She rushed to his dorm room and knocked on the door hurriedly. "Ace? Ace are you alright in there?"

That night the group had learned much, but still so many questions filled her mind.
For this brief time though she was as close as she could get to being happy.
Upon returning home that night unable to allow herself to stay at Ace's she returned home to find her wet clothing she had left at Ian's apartment, cleaned and folded on her bed.
It was left with a note that he would be gone for work and to not miss him too much. He thought made her shudder to her core . He had broken into her Dimare's house which meant he had been following them.

Pushing those thoughts aside she was finally able to find relief in sleep.
As the week went on she now conversed regularly with the others, well as best she could.
She was still unable to approach Teika, and Satou even though she wanted and now needed to.
What would she say?, Hey sorry for being a complete bi#$@ can we be friends again?
She knew the reason was justified at least in her mind but she dared not reminisce.

She had also started running, as well as taking some defensive combat lessons with her body guard Mr.Homura. All in anticipation for the shadows.
She had spotted one once, while she was heading to practice with a group of other online musicians as they were to form a band that covered multiple genres. It was scuttering in an alleyway but as she pulled out her new phone to call one of the others it had vanished.
Speaking of music Reis had been making decent progress in the past week with T gone. Her nightly Livestream was as busy as ever, and now with the hype for the new band forming people were excited for the first gig.
That would be some time away, but for now Reis needed to manage school, music, training, and him.

She breathed in and out slowly looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her mind attempted to pull forth her weapon. She struggled like this for another ten minutes, but nothing.
Even though her persona had said she held her weapon already the girl didn't understand. She couldn't summon it and her persona was not talkative.

In frustration the girl put on her light shades of make up and grabbed her bag for school, Inside she had Dimare's clothes that she had borrowed. Today she planned to give them back. Taking the same route by the coffee house she stood in front of his apartment complex.
Taking the time to light a cigarette as was her morning ritual on he walk to school.
Her thoughts wondered however, to her old friends and the images she was shown in her persona realm.
What more could she do to solve that?
"Where would I even ...start"

The past week had been equally busy for Romeria, juggling her dedication to her favorite sport and genuinely trying to keep up in class. She excelled in math so far, but her literature and history classes were already looking a little shaky. The fact that she was tired most of the time due to extended trips to the school gym to keep in top shape just in case she was needed by her friends against demons didn't help; letters were more likely to get jumbled on the page if she was exhausted. If this whole demon attack was actually going to happen, then she was going to need all of the strength she could acquire to defend her new friends.

Coming back from her latest trend of lifting weights first thing in the morning,Romeria had just entered the dorm when she overheard students talking about a horrific murder in a local supermarket. The descriptions she heard made her stomach turn. Who could do something like that to another person?

Lady Romeria, it isn't a matter of who. It is a what. You should make haste to seek your comrades' counsel on this matter.

Trying to shake off the sick feeling she had from just knowing about the attack, boy was she lucky she didn't catch that new broadcast if just verbal description made her nauseous, she raced up the stairs to go see Ace. Taking the stairs two by two had allowed her to get there rather swiftly, and she was not the only one at Ace's door it seemed. "Oh, hey, Makoto," she greeted her smile a bit grim. "I guess you heard about what happened at the supermarket too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back