• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6: The Roleplay

Ace lethargically walked into the classroom, sharing a sheepish smile with the others as he glanced around the room taking his normal seat. A few seconds later, Shinoharu walked in, dress coat slung over his shoulder with one hand he turned and wrote a large 4-0-0 on the board.

"4 o'clock. you're here til then. And as much as you may not agree,this is for your own good. As he turned to exit the room, he looked back over the shoulder.
"I'll be down the hall in the teachers lounge if you all need anything. And try to avoid being late,ok? he said glancing at Ace directly. The man's face showed more tired care then anger, an emotion he had yet to see in his teacher.

After he left, Ace glanced around at the others and a broad toothy grin came across his face. He pulled the now infamous blue box from his backpack,and set it on the desk in front of him. He looked to Reis and motioned her over with a quick nod,doing the same to Romeria and Makoto.

"You were out the longest; guess you just needed a bit of extra beauty sleep," she teased with a wink. "I'll bring some sodas when we meet up tonight to investigate that game. Maybe the caffeine will keep us from blacking out this time." She had been pacified by Makoto's answer since there was no reason to believe anything else was going on.

After the pair reached the classroom, Romeria took a seat where she could comfortably stretch out her long legs. This was probably not going to be her last time in this room, she had a hunch, so she might as well start figuring out now where the most comfortable seats were. She arched a brow when the teacher at seemed..decent..and left them to their own devices for the detention period. Well that was new. Her gaze snapped to Ace as he brought out the board, a mixture of excitement and dread filling her at the sight of the board. "You brought it with you?" she asked incredulously, shaking her head a little.

Ian clenched his teeth when he was told he had detention. This cocky shithead... He let out a sigh as he did his best to control his anger, but he couldn't help but snap the tip off of his pencil. Luckily he didn't have anything scheduled, though it wouldn't be the first time he would have put off detention. Holding his tongue for the rest of the day, he refused to acknowledge the teacher.

As usual, he was the last student to make it into detention. Luckily, he had gotten in the room thirty seconds before it was time to start. He headed towards his usual desk and slumped into the chair. In order to make it bearable, he had his earbuds carefully run through his hair and into his ear. It was almost impossible to see as his hair was down, completely cloaking his ear from view. Unlike most days, the music was turned down low enough that nobody else could hear it.

Crossing his arms, he mocked the teacher as he exited the room, doing a poor impersonation under his breath. He cocked his eyebrow as he motioned the others over. Not wanting to intrude, he didn't stand up, but he did lean in his seat to get a look at what they were doing. "You brought a game?" A slight chuckle escaped his lips as a small grin grew on his face. "Teacher isn't gonna like that, you know. I like it."

Reis waited until the teacher left the room before she whipped out her phone scrolling to the messages and hitting block all as they were different numbers but all held the same message. A shiver rolled down her spine as she tossed her phone into her bag sighing as she did so.

Then her eye caught Chikages motioning. She walked over to the group that had now assembled at his desk. On it was a game board or what looked like it anyway.
Did the boy not have a phone?
He must be really behind the times
She quipped in her head before point half heartedly at it.

" I'm not really in the mood for a game of Monopoly at the moment.
Nor LIFE since I'm having such a great one.. btw you owe me."

Reis spoke sarcastically until the end her last sentence more of an order than a statement.
She eyed Ace an eyebrow raised waiting for his reply.

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
redroseknight redroseknight
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Makoto chuckled at Romeria's pushing her worries at the very back of her mind. "Oh you think I needed extra beauty sleep?" She asked raising an eyebrow as if accusing her of insulting her but than winked to show she was just joking. "I think we would need some high stronger than caffeine to stop a blackout like that... Or get is through detention."

She followed Romeria to the classroom and took a seat by Ace and Romeria, out of habit she took out her books to do some work. She pretended to listen to the teachers announcement before turning back to her work before noting Ace taking out the box. "Ace... You think it is wise to bring that thing here after last night?"' She asked though her tone clearly indicated she believed otherwise." Oh and i have a bone to pick with you after a flight like tha..." She went to say before Reis approached. "Oh we wish it was monopoly."

"Of course i brought it. I just couldn't wait till after detention"

Ace smirked "You know you guys wanna open it again anyway" He glanced to Reis,"This game isn't monopoly....and trust me ill pay you back in full with the thrill of a lifetime if this thing works again." He said as he pulled off the top expecting the smoke to come spilling out again. to his dismay,nothing happened.

"Aw,what?"

He began to inspect the insides of the box pulling out its contents as he removed them he inspected them briefly, a games board with multiple tiles,however looking unfamiliar to any game he had played before. He unfolded the board and placed it on top of his desk. the only other thing inside the box were 8 small figurines,assumed to be player tokens. Upon closer inspection,he discovered that one of the tokens were actually modeled after him,like down to even what he was wearing and his classic smiling facial expression. As he shifted the tokens around in his hand he noticed there was one of each of them. One for him,Reis,Romeria,Makoto, and Ian. He held Reis's up to her.comparing the two. "Damn, its uncanny how spot on this is."

Suddenly as if surfacing from the depths of his mind a familiar voice spoke to him.

"The enemy is near,be on guard boy."

He could see it, in the back of his mind, He could see the Knight Pendragon. Atop his throne he sat leisurely,but make no mistake,those eyes burning with passion
were ready for war.

If only Ace knew the war he had gotten himself into.

Reis watched as Ace opened the box about to chew him out when the expectation didn't meet his description. Then he pulled out the game piece holding it up in front of her. As he stated that it was an uncanny resemblance Reis covered her body instinctively.
" Hey!, What the hell is that?! Did you make that cause that's so wrong you perv."

She exclaimed snatching the piece however she calmed as she too saw the incredible detail knowing there was no way Ace could have managed this. Her heart began to beat quicker and an wary feeling began to stir within her like whenever she....
Reis shook the thought away placing the piece down next to the others before breathing deeply to call herself.

"Sorry Chikage San. But what is this and do we even attempt to mess with it?"

She questioned that biting feeling concerning her as she looked to the others before her eyes fell back on Ace.

Makoto groaned and rolled her at Aces excitement at opening this mystery mystical game once more. "Ace, I wouldn't call what we went to a thrill." She said as she looked on anxiously as the game was opened, bracing herself for another big flash. When it didn't come, she was unsure whether she was relieved or disappointed. " What.... That was... Anticlamactic but what are those?"

She looked out at the replicas of theit group as game pieces. "This is getting weirder by the second. Like we are expected to play..." She said thoughtful. "No way anyone of us made them and I don't see any way for the pictures to made automatically." She said outloud concerned and curous at the same. She turned to Reis and Ian. "You two haven't seen this before clearly by why are you two on the board... Have you two had some unusual dreams last night?"

Reis turned to Makoto shaking her head at her question. She had not experienced anything weird or abnormal recently.
Still the girl was right the game board seemed like it was intentionally making an effort to make them play.

Although Reis wasn't sure of what was going on she reached back to the game board setting the pieces on the start location. She then put her phone on silent and nodded to the others.

"I agree, So how do we play?"
The girl breathed quietly before pulling a chair up and sitting ready to do whatever was needed. Which was strange considering that she normally liked to keep to herself.
Still this board and these reactions from the others it was... Interesting.
Although she didn't anticipate what all this would mean until it was too late.

Romeria looked at the figures in Ace's hand, unsettled by how much they looked like them. Coincidence. Had to be coincidence because stuff like this just..it just didn't happen in the real world. "This has to be some elaborate prank. Honestly, Ace, you pulled a good one, friend, but you should know when the joke's over."

There is no jest being made here, she heard within her mind. The dark haired girl froze completely, blue eyes looking around to those seated beside her.

No one but you can hear me speak since it is with you that my pact has been made, sister in arms. Though I wouldn't be opposed to doing so; thy maiden companions are exceedingly fair

Romeria slowly shook her head at the image of the knight on horse back, his soft chuckles reverberating through her mind. There was no way that this..fellow..was some how a reflection of her own psyche. She was just beyond glad that the only one hearing him was going to be her.

She exhaled the breath she didn't know she had been holding and looked at the board. "I highly doubt there are instructions written somewhere..wouldn't be mysterious and cryptic enough for Chutes and Ladders to Hell. Maybe something happens if we set all the pieces on the starting position of the board?" She leaned closer to the board, frowning a little. "You know..if we find it."

"Well if I'm deciphering it correctly. We should start here." He said as he placed his piece next to the others."..but then how do we advance?" he continued,hand still holding his piece between two fingers. He tried to move his piece forward,but it was as if the piece was glued to the board instantly,not budging an inch.

"This sucks. he mumbled leaning back in his chair twirling a set of dice between his fingers,"how are we supposed to play if we don't know the instructions?" He said thinking aloud as he folded his hands behind his head,pocketing the dice and looking up at the ceiling tiles. At first he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him,but no after a few seconds,he was sure of it. A blueish haze had begun to waft through the air.

His eyes widened as if an idea hit him like a falling rock.
"Wait! what if..." He said before hopping from his chair in a rush to the windowed classroom door, As he peered outside his eyes widened with shock as his assumptions were correct. A large grotesque demon strode about outside in the hallway. Even in its crouched position it appeared to be at least a average human's height.Turning to face him it stood up to a semi-straight position and grimaced at Ace,making eye contact through the window.

82e6af4b3e8ca97cba42384ab191ff75-d4er7a9.jpg

Suddenly the demon rushed forward,shattering the door in one swing and lunging for the boy. Ace unfortunately couldn't react fast enough and was caught by the leg and pulled through the doorway. he reached out and grabbed the door frame just in time, in an attempt to fight the monster off with kicks from with free leg.

"H-Holy Shit! Guys I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Makoto watched anxiously and with anticipation as the others worked out how to play the game. She was transfixed on the game, too terrified to do something to progress the game yet to curious and concerns for the others to just leave. "Peace, my lady, nothing will come from the game that you won't be able to overcome. Have faith in your friends and myself for what is to come." A fimiliar booming yet kind voice came to mind before the blue haze hacame over them. There was no other change to the appearance of the classroom but there was definitely a change of atmosphere, heavier than normal.

"Guys, something..." She went to say before Ace spoke up, pointing out something outside before this suddenly went up sight down. Before she knew it a monster had attacked ace and tried to drag him through the door."Ace!"She rushed coward and took Ace''s arm and tried to pull him in." We... We never....were.. In kansas..." She commented back. Use me, makoto! The voice came to her head. Let me out!

"Yes...YES! PLEASE..." She said before suddenly knowing what to do. She suddenly let go of Ace and stood looking blank. I am thou...Thou art I... She wasn't sure if she said it or the voice but what came next was all her."Akrita!" She called and a blue flame engulfed her filling her with a rush of energy and warmth. The flame rose from her and began to change shape until a fimiliar figure stood over her sword rai6sed. She couldn't help a gitty smile as she pointed at the demon. "Zan-ei!" She called. The knight charge forward slashing his sword at the demons extended arm.

Reis turned following Ace's movements as he moved toward the exterior of the classroom.
Suddenly the door was violently
Sent flying across the room in pieces. As debris scraped Reis' right cheek she stared in horror at the arm that now had it's grip around Ace.

She snapped out of it as Makoto grabbed for the boy. She tried to move...she wanted to but her body stayed still. The grotesque creature gurgling as it fought with Makoto to wring Ace free.
Suddenly Makoto let go and Reis jumped toward Ace thinking he would be taken. As she raced forward her arm outstretched a voice resonated throughout the air, I Am Thou, Thou Art I.
"Makoto! What are you doing.. No Chikage kun!"

Her voice cut short by Makoto being surrounded by blue flames and heat stopping Reis' advance and then she was flung backward by the fires backblast into the teachers podium clashing against the wall opposite of the doorway.
Cringing in pain the girl felt by her right knee examining her hand blood was present and she was unable to stand.
All she could do was watch as Makoto now stood with a larger being with a sword as it attacked the creature.

"What is going on?!"
She cried softly as she winced again at the pain of her leg blood pooling slightly onto the floor underneath her.

Romeria felt cold all over, her heart racing as Ace was being pulled by a grotesque creature toward the hallway. What was that thing!? She saw the blue flame knock Reis back into the podium and raced to her side against the wall.

"I think this would be called a fight for our lives. But don't panic, everything's going to be all right."

The brunette tore off the bottom portion of her shirt, using it to help staunch the blood flow."Keep putting pressure on it and don't try to get up just yet." Romeria felt torn between wanting to make sure that the girl that was injured was protected from any more of these creatures if they could slip in another way and helping her friends struggling with...whatever the hell that was.

Call upon me, Romeria.

"I don't know how, what.." The words felt like they rose from a distant, detached part of her. Standing to her full six feet of height and stepping toward the door, she felt a power resonating inside of her. Beckoning her to release it.
I am Thou, Thou art I

"Sir Gawain, let's go!" A red glow began in Romeria's chest, pulsating with her heart. As it spread, a drafty wind brushed through her hair, the clopping of hooves became louder in the room. After the wind died down, a knight on horse back materialized in front of Romeria. He held a lance loosely at his side, the shield bearing the pentacle of virtues held aloft. The teenage girl looked to the pair that were struggling against the creature.

"Rakukaja!" She pointed toward Ace, the knight's iconic pentacle shield appearing in a shimmering red aura that surrounded Ace.

While it is true that Ian's is older, he didn't feel the need to be a role model. He was only in their classroom for an hour or so a day, but apparently that was more than enough to get him in trouble. The music in his ears was, again, very heavy with loud guitar and vocals. Despite the violent nature of the music, he found it therapeutic.

Ian slid his desk up to the others once Reis raised a commotion. "What are you going on about?" His carefree expression quickly changed as he noticed the game pieces. Grabbing his, his eyes widened as he examined it. "You know Ace, this is a strange hobby. You really should ask permission before you sculpt someone. That being said, the detail on this thing is amazing. You could probably make some money doing this."

Ian turned his attention to Makoto. "No dreams that I can think of, but I don't know. It's rare that I ever remember my dreams. I don't get enough sleep to have a decent dream, I guess." On average, Ian only slept four to six hours a night. It was the price of living on his own so young.

Placing his piece on the board, he grinned at Ace. "We start here, right? I wanna play." He glanced at the three girls one at a time. From the looks of it, they didn't know how to play either. "So, are there cards or something? Dice? What do we do?" He sat in silence for a moment, trying to think of where the instructions might be. Worst comes to worst, he could always come up with his own rules.

It was then that the demon made itself known. Time seemed to stop around Ian as the monster looked into the window. Ian was no stranger to fights, but this thing reminded him of the first time he had ever been hit. The adrenaline rush began to kick in almost immediately. Death was a real threat; realer than ever before. As the door shattered, Ian jumped from his seat and onto the floor, narrowly escaping any shrapnel. "What the fuck...? What the fuck is that thing?!" Pulling himself to his feet, he looked around the room for an improvised weapon. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to stand out. Ace! Ian grabbed a desk chair and threw it at the monster just before Makoto had arrived to help. To his horror, the chair did next to nothing to the beast.

Ian watched as Reis was flung back into the podium. Noticing the blood, he quickly ran to her side. "Are you alright? Try not to move; you don't wanna open the wound any more than it already is." His voice was calm, but his hands were shaking. He didn't want her to panic any more than she already was. Panic was natural in this scenario, but it certainly wouldn't be helpful. Grabbing another chair, Ian stood between himself and Reis, pointing the chair at the monster. "Just stay calm! When I see an opening, I'll get us out of here!"

Ian had no idea how he was supposed to do that. This thing was fast; definitely faster than he was. One swipe, and this thing would turn him into a stain across the room. At that point in time, he heard something. At first, it was faint. As he focused, it quickly grew louder. What he was hearing was the distorted, deep laughter of a man. Glancing around the room, he didn't see anyone that could match that description. What the fuck is going on?!

Summon me now, Lets do this!" Pendragon exclaimed.

Rising from his throne in the boy's mind he slowly walked forward. almost as if walking straight out of Ace's head.
Ace scrambled back to a safe position with his friends as Akrita distracted the demon from advancing.

"Where'd you learn to do that!? Ace said to Romeria

I am thou, thou art I

Ace wasn't sure if he had said it aloud or if he thought it, As time seemed to slow around him, a few seconds later,he felt an armored hand on his shoulder.

"It's Time. Stay behind me."
Ace silently nodded,as the knight swept his cape aside and charged forward. He stopped a short distance from the creature, opening his palm, As a flash of light escaped and shone brilliantly throughout the room.The demon weak to the light element was stunned and confused as he wobbled trying to regain it's bearings.

(and anyone who's played Persona knows what happens next....)

Ace s eyes widened as he saw the opportunity, he would prove himself to the knight Pendragon one way or another.
he quickly searched for a weapon. deciding on a large pair of metal scissors from atop the teachers desk. Spinning them in hand he gripped them tight as he dasahed forward.

You Idiot! Wait!" Pendragon said, reaching for the boy,but it was already too late.

"LETS GO GUYS! ALL OUT ATTACK! He yelled running forward as he slashed at the monster repeatedly.

Last edited:
Reis exasperated a muffled cry as Romeria placed the makeshift gauze against her wound.
Suddenly she too had summoned a creature as another wave of words reverberated. Doing as the girl ordered she kept pressure against the cut which was pretty deep.

Dimare knelt down beside her as her mind felt like breaking from the sudden onslaught of what was going on. He too spoke about her injury which she nodded to him closing her eyes as she used the piece of clothing to tie a tourniquet around her knee.

Reis tried to stand but collapsed her knee unable to support her in it's damaged state. All she could do was watch as Ace now free also released a knighted creature. The demon now on the ropes had caused Ace to be over energetic as he began to stab and cut it with scissors. Reis turned her gaze to Ian before shoving him toward Makoto, Romeria, and Ace.

"I'll be okay, help them Dimare Senpai"
The girl let out half heartedly, she was in a bad way her skin beginning to pale , her hair messy and stained from blood and sweat, and her body cut and bruised from the door exploding and being tossed across the room at mach 4.

"It must have been a class I slept through!" she quipped when Ace asked her where she learned her skill.

Romeria searched for a weapon, frowning when she wasnt seeing anything that was calling to her. Ah! Then it struck her, the brunette returning to the desk she had been at to retrieve her trusty volleyball.

That.. is your weapon of choice?

"I have knocked a girl out cold with one before, so don't give me attitude. Let's do this!" Just as she did during a game, Romeria gained a laser focus. The volley ball was thrown high into the air. Romeria took two steps back then ran those two steps again, leaping as high as her tall body would allow. At the height of her jump, she pulled her arm back and struck the ball with all of her strength. She sent it hurdling toward the downed creature, adding her attack to the fray. Romeria landed in a crouched position, a satisfied smirk on her lips.

Makoto smiled at the power now at her fingertips feeling able to take on anything. She didn't notice the inadvertentl damage she did to Reis as she would have turned to help. She send out Akrita for attack after attackto hold back the monster of ace Until she saw Romeria use a similar power to get Ace outv of trouble and join the fray. "About time you two joined up. What took you do long?" She said jokingly before seeing Ace knock out the monster with the light attack. "Impressive!" She called out.

With the creature knocked down she felt a change around her, like something was meant to happen or something go be said. Her smiled widened at the call for attack. She went over to desk and tore from it, with surprising ease, two of the legs. She charged at the creature and began to beat the creature with the legs in each hand.

As the monster was pummeled and defeated,it let out a shallow cry as it dissipated in curls of black smoke. Ace quickly let out a exhausted breath as he ran over to the box and closed it. His limbs suddenly felt like they were full of lead. He slowly walked over to Reis and held a hand up, palm facing her,weakly copying Pendragon's pose.

"Dia" He said,concentrating as sweat pooled on his brow.

Pendragon looked on in interest.
It seems the boy's power is growing...maybe we can survive this....
'That should help you with your injuries." He said to her,voice trailing off as he let his legs collapse underneath him,taking rest on the classroom floor.
"You'll have to train if you want,to sustain my summoning for long periods. 'Til our next battle boy...."
With that the Knight Pendragon seemed to fade into the depths of his mind.

The room began to clear and the distortions began to evaporate as if the blue haze that had covered the room a second ago had never existed.

As the evening sunlight began to fill the room, it hit Ace that their detention was probably long over.

"Shit guys I'm spent" Ace said

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINOHARU

Shinoharu let a sigh escape as he walked through the desolate after school halls of the building.

"better check up on those kids,make sure they turned off the lights and didn't leave anything behind..."

He closed his eyes as he slipped a pair of earbuds in as he walked the halls,playing a imaginary acoustic guitar. He has walked these halls a thousand times as a teacher. And to very few people's knowledge a student as well. Although few people made the connection these days due to his family name change. As he approached the classroom he opened his eyes after reaching for where the handle should be on the door, but grasping air through multiple attempts.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE DOOR!!!?????

Maki Maki
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

Reis eyes were wide as the fog in the room dissipated and Ace began to walk toward her as he closed his eyes she stared confused as his hand hovered over her knee. A faint light appeared it felt warm and comforting as the pain ebbed away.

As he collapsed Reis had begun to reach for him but saw that he wasn't unconscious. She recoiled back as Mr. Shinoharu appeared in the doorway rightfully angry but it's not like he would believe the explanation that she could give.

Instead she attempted to stand again this time she was able to make it to her feet. The skirt bandage slid down the massive cut now only a slightly healed scrape with bruising. The blood was also gone which only disturbed her more.Her eyes darted around to the others unable to give an explanation to the teacher.

Her mind reeled back to what had just transpired. The game board, demons, the voices, and those creatures that appeared from Chikage, Makoto, and Romeria.
Now able to move she went back to her desk and grabbed her bag.

Now all she could do was wait for whatever punishment would undoubtedly await them after this scene.

simj26 simj26
Refaulted Refaulted
Maki Maki

Romeria rose to a standing position, exhaling as she did so. She felt a bit drained, but physically she felt fine. All of her athletic training probably gave her an edge in that regard.

T'was an honor, Lady Romeria. 'Til next we meet upon the field of combat.

After the persona left with a bow to the teenager, Romeria turned her attention to the scene around her. Ace had healed Reis' injury, so she turned her attention to Makoto and Ian. "Pretty nice moves there; you should enter a desk throwing competition.": Her gaze then moved to Makoto, a smirk playing on her lips and a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "Interesting choice of weapons there..remind me to keep at least a five foot distance if I'm ever going to tell you something that might anger you," she teased.

Remembering that she had just used her favorite ball, she retreated from the group to go grab it. She looked it over, but it appeared to be perfectly fine, much to her relief. With it tucked under her arm, she returned and addressed the group. "I'm going to go change then grab a cup of coffee or something. Anyone want to come with me?" she offered, being her usual upbeat and friendly self. They had just fought tooth and nail against a creature that had appeared from a game board..a cup of coffee and some sweets were definitely deserved.

Well now, this is interesting, isn't it? It is a shame that you can't do a thing to help. Perhaps if you weren't so weak, you could protect those around you. Who knows, you could make a friend for once.
Ian's eyes darted around the room once more, searching for whoever was speaking. "Who the hell are you?!"

Be silent, mortal. I have nothing more to discuss with you at this moment.
With his back turned to Reis, he dragged his feet closer and closer to the demon. The skin on his hands turned pale as he clutched the chair in his hands for dear life. I'm the oldest one here. I gotta keep them safe! That's my job, isn't it? I just need to keep moving. Nothing's invincible!

His daze was broken by the battle cry of the younger students. Forcing his right foot foreword, he let out a yell of his own. Lifting the chair over his head, he chucked it at the demon as hard as he could. While the demon was surely stronger than an average human with a chair, Ian had hoped that he was at least able to make a dent in it. Minimal damage was better than no damage at all, he supposed.

A slight chuckle escaped his lips as the room returned to normal. Everyone had survived the ordeal. Seconds away from cheering, he held in his emotion. After all, he hadn't really helped. The door was busted, but oh well. I'm sure the five of them could afford to replace it between them.

While the events in the classroom having to do with the mysterious board game and it's (mostly) unwilling participants went on, atop the roof of the school building, an oblivious teenager flipped through the pages of the book he was reading, the novel entitled The Once and Future King. He leaned against the fence surrounding the top of the building, one hand holding the spine of the book as the other flicked the corner of the next page subtly. A wave of relaxation came over the boy as he let out a deep sigh and let the book fall down against his chest. He could fall asleep right there...

Teika groaned and pushed himself off the fence, brushing off his jacket as he made moves to stand up. When he was now on his feet, he stretched his arms up above his head, letting out a gentle yawn as he reached down to grab his bag. He put the book back in it and zipped it up, and slinging it over his shoulder, he pulled out his phone to check the time. He was glad to see that it was only almost four, so he hadn't lost track of time. He still had plenty of the day to relax before going home and studying for the night. He could save his book for another time, since he was nearly done. As he walked towards the door leading down the the lower floors, Teika looked around to make sure he hadn't left any trace of himself being up there to begin with. The last thing he wanted were teachers on his back for being someplace he shouldn't be after he should have already gone home. Feeling like there was nothing he had missed, he opened the door and began to make his way down the stairs.

As he Teika made his way down, he checked around to make sure no student or teacher were on the lookout. He didn't want his parents to know he was still at school, as he had lied and told his parents he was going to be busy with friends after school when they had called him in the morning. They had wanted to know what his first few days of school had been like, and they had not been too eventful in his opinion.

As he rounded a corner, he paused, and quickly shrunk back behind the corner. He saw the teacher Mr. Shinoharu seemingly furious at something down the hall, and when Teika looked around the corner a little bit to see what it was, he raised his eyebrows in surprise to see a broken door in front of him. Well, not really broken. More like destroyed. The teen had no idea what happened, but from what he heard earlier in the day, he assumed it must have something to do with the boy Ace and his 'group of crazies'. Teika already knew that it would be bad to get involved with them. This just gave him more of a reason to avoid them.

Teika very quietly maneuvered to the stairs, and made sure to not make a sound as he stepped down to the ground floor of the building. He let out a breath of relief, feeling like he had just avoided a time bomb. He quickly adjusted his bag and fixed the sleeves of his shirt. Well, fixed as in made sure they were rolled up evenly. A little quirk of his, but he preferred them to be even, so he didn't stick out. As long as he was a ghost, he was content.

As Teika fixed his sleeves, he wondered what he should do with the rest of his day. He could go to the library to study, or maybe pick up something to eat. He knew he should look for a part-time job to make some extra cash in case he wanted to buy anything for his dorm, or anything to send home to his parents if he found something nice in any of the local shops. Truly, the best thing sounded like a light snack and then going for a jog before going back to his dorm.

Last edited:
Makoto found herself standing next to the others, a table leg in each hand and short of breath. The haze around the room had faded away and the air around her felt normal. Weariness hit her almost at the same time and she could barely keep on top her feet so fell on to a nearby chair. "Yeah... No kidding."She said simply to ace is comment, trying to process what just happened. She just summoned a knight who she ordered to attack a demon and that she best it down with table legs. She chuckled at the thought. "Interesting game this..." She said in clear understatement.

She than hear Romeria speak anc looked up at her, seeing the mischievous look on her face which seen to draw out some sort of reserve energy within her. She smirked back and winked at her. "The way you through the ball I doubt any distance would be safe from you. Definitely need to stay on each others good sides. Would love to join you for a drink." Their was a hint flirtationot in her tone . She groaned softly at Shinoharu entered and saw the damage.

"Sorry sir, was about to get you and see the principle about this.The door just collapsed, must have been bad hinges."She said trying to keep an official tone and indignity giving the teacher a serious look. "Parents donate a considerable sum to the school over the large fees, this sort of degradation of the school shouldn't be happening. What if a student was behind the door! My parents would be interested to hear where their money goes if not to keep the school in on piece."She bluffed. "Not to mention the shoddy desks. Broken at the slightest weight." She added pointing out the desk she had broken for the legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back