• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5: The New Phantom Thieves!

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve currently started playing the persona games (Starting at 5, rookie mistake..) and am craving an RP where the scenario is the same as 5, only the main cast is replaced with our own OC’s, all story events will play out generally the same, only with slight differences. Now before we begin, I gots some rules, I know, nobody likes em, but everyone has them.

1. I’m Semi-lit to lit.
2. If you can only come up with one paragraph (4-5 sentences), that’s fine as long as there’s detail, quality over quantity.
3. OOC isn’t required, but it’d be nice to have.
4. Talking OOC about the roleplay such as characters, do’s or do nots, etc. is a must, I want my partners to feel as comfortable as possible.
5. Don’t be a dick, you’ll immediately be ignored and I will end the roleplay there.
6. The last thing I ask is just communicate, if somethings going on that we have to pause or stop the Rp, let me know, I’ll let you know vice versa, you don’t have to tell me what’s going on if you don’t want to, but communication is at least important.
7. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back