• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Unconventional Connection (FxM, Edited- 5/13)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (18)+
Tags: Fantasy, Romance, Mystery
Pairings: FxM

You would be RPing the Male.

Secondly, I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get *extremely* confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

YC is one of six siblings, he is also the youngest Heir to the Human Kingdom, Belmore. Their people are known for being excellent Warriors and are often looked to for help during war efforts of other kingdoms. Growing up with all older siblings and being sickly as a child, YC was doted on by Mother and overprotected by his siblings. However, because he wasn’t a grand fighter his Father saw him as lesser. As did many of his peers, outside of his family. YC has worked hard to be a warrior but, overall, they are just naturally more gentle and soft-hearted.

Now, at his 21st birthday during the celebrations portals opened and YC found himself being taken away. Unbeknownst to him or the Belmore Kingdom, there are realms of non-humans who for the first time ever connected with them. The reason? A human had somehow found magic and managed to open a portal of their own to the non-human realms. After Which they went realm hopping creating chaos and death. Now they were being hunted down… With YC being mistaken for the real culprit.

So, YC has now been taken to the Leader of the Council who oversees the non-human realms to be punished for crimes they did not commit. Can they talk their way out of this? How will they react to the Leader being an Ancient Elven Queen? What if YC finds them developing feelings for the Queen who wasn’t put-off by their more quiet nature and didn’t see their intelligence as weak compared to physical strength?

---

Addtional Information-

I want to explore the fact that there are other realms besides the Human's. That'll be a shocker to YC. Explain why the Human's haven't been revealed to the fact that non-humans in their fairytales are real. Also show that the Elves for example do have an inhuman beauty somewhat described in these stories but have a Matriarchy rather than Patriarchy.
The original idea I had for why YC was mistaken for the enemy is that they are either being framed by another human or have the real enemy be one of their own siblings, to have it be a closer betrayal. (You get to decide the reason, so if either of those ideas intrigue you or you have your own idea feel free to pitch it!)

As for the romance aspect, definitely want to explore the challeneges for a mortal beign with an elf who can/has lived for a long time. (We can talk more about what sorta drama we would like to have involved as well)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back