• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Search

Bocaj

Heya!
Thanks for clicking on this; clearly from the title, I am searching for something dealing with the game/universe of: Persona 5.

With the release of Persona 5: Royal in Japan, and the Persona 5 Scramble stuff teasing more, I have been craving something with my favorite high school students/Thieves for a bit now. So, I have decided to craft a new post for such.

Though, for anyone who might wish to write or discuss, I do ask:
  • That you can write in 3rd Person, POV.
  • Could be open to writing multiple characters, or Sharing GM duties.
  • Canon characters, please.
  • Open to discussing plot ideas/concepts, or just general OOCC.
  • Understand real life happens, and that posts might not come as often as one might hope.
  • Love the Phantom Thieves.
As for actual story/plot ideas, I like to leave that up to be built upon. Though, some concepts I like ,include:
  • AU’s. Could be as simple as, a different character swapping places with Joker, as the transfer student.
    All TheThieves, as females. Sorta a Magical Girl vibe.
    -Some Timey-Whimey stuff; Joker stuck in some sort of time-loop (perhaps the events of the game), until he can break it.
    -Akechi’s redemption of sorts, as I do feel Pancake Boi deserved better.
    -Something with the Dancing All Night Clothes, as I adore those looks on the Thieves.
    -Adding New Palaces, and New side missions into the story, along with more slice of life stuff. Kinda like the Mementos Mission Manga
    -Adapting the concept: Adult Confidant AU, from Twitter. It is an lovely artist’s idea, of the Confidants switching places with the Thieves.(I.e, Sojiro, is the new Protag, instead of Joker. Futaba, is his care-giver). I do not take any credit for the idea. But have always loved it.
    -Some romantic Story with Ann and Makoto
  • Crossovers:
    Since Pokemon Sword and Shield just released, why not set the Thieves in some Pokemon Adventure?!
    I have always loved Kingdom Hearts, and P5 deals with hearts....so why not have Sora, Donald and Goofy encounter the Phantom Thieves? P5 could be a new world they stumbled about.
    Not too sure how this one might work, but they could always be adapted into the world of Sword Art Online. The Phantom Thief Guild? Hmmm....

• Any thoughts you may have! Always feel free to suggest anything that pops into your head! More than willing to listen and build with.
So, that’s about everything I had to say.

If you are interested, feel free to send a private message my way. We can start discussing and such there. Though, one quick last note. On the topic of Ships/Romance, my favorite pairing within the P5 characters is: MakotoXAnn. If we could somehow include them, that would be amazing. Not against any other pairings, but a bit basis towards that ship. Aha.

Again, thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back