• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5/RWBY! OCs and Doubling!

I am interested!
Though, I have not completed the game.
Do you need someone who has completed the game?

I don't have Persona 5, but I've been watching it. I'm up for a few of these. Hit me up?

I've seen people play Persona 5. Experience-wise I have been the Protagonist (Akira), Yusuke, a little of Futaba, Makoto, and Ann. I only just joined the site but Suitcliff Ohara said I should hit you up.

Ohhh looking cool joker! Haha
I love RWBY and the persona series! I'd totally be down for doing either or. I think i'm pretty decent with getting into any character so i could play any character (Or at least attempt to :p)

Ohhh looking cool joker! Haha
I love RWBY and the persona series! I'd totally be down for doing either or. I think i'm pretty decent with getting into any character so i could play any character (Or at least attempt to :p)
Sorry, not sure why I was never alerted of you posting lol but I'm down for either as well (obviously) so if you want to throw me a PM we can discuss!

I would be interested in a RWBY roleplay, and will write as any character you'd like if you could write as Mercury for my female OC. I'm not caught up at all, so I hope that isn't detrimental to our possibility of roleplaying.

I would be interested in a RWBY roleplay, and will write as any character you'd like if you could write as Mercury for my female OC. I'm not caught up at all, so I hope that isn't detrimental to our possibility of roleplaying.
I can give Mercury a shot! If You wanna drop me a PM we can discuss things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back