• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5/RWBY! OCs and Doubling!

How about we use RWBY characters in a P5-like setting or Vice Versa; P5 Characters in the RWBYverse!

Sorry, I just love crossovers.

Hey, if you're still looking I wouldn' mind doing OC x Weiss. I have a quiet little painter.

Do you have someone in particular that you are most comfortable with? You can also PM if you'd like and discuss there!

Hello, I just started playing persona 5 and been playing for almost 11 hours straight due to the fact, I have no life because persona has taken over it. I'm almost done with defeating the first boss and I feel that I have some knowledge on the lore and such. Are you still willing to RP with me?

Hello, I just started playing persona 5 and been playing for almost 11 hours straight due to the fact, I have no life because persona has taken over it. I'm almost done with defeating the first boss and I feel that I have some knowledge on the lore and such. Are you still willing to RP with me?
Sure! If you want to drop me a PM, we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back