• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5/RWBY! OCs and Doubling!

MrLegend

Welcome to my thread!

I am a 25 year old male who will generally stick to M x F but I can do F x F as well for RWBY. My two biggest cravings at the moment are for RWBY and Persona 5 and will ove you forever if you play them with me.

I usually will double with each of us playing an OC and a Canon character but I am open to other ideas as well. I currently have one OC that I use for Persona and one RWBY that I just recently came up with.

As far as expectations, mine are not super high. I mostly just want coherent sentences and posts that will at least be a paragraph, sometimes shorter depending on how much weight the post carries.

Now on to the pairings I would like to explore!

Persona 5:

OC x Makoto
OC x Ann
Akira x Makoto
Akira x Ann
Akira x OC
Akira x Takemi

I also have experience playing Ryuji and Yusuke if you would want me to play either one of those for you!

RWBY:

OC x Blake
OC x Yang
OC x Ruby
OC x Pyrrah
OC x Weiss
Ruby x Weiss
Ruby x Blake
Yang x Blake
Weiss x Yang
Weiss x Blake
Pyrrah x Any of the RWBY team

Those are my top choices, if you had another idea in mind feel free to shoot it my way!

Thanks and hope to get some great role plays going!

Last edited:
I'll PM u. I just completed the game too (NG+ so I got some good stuff too). I've been wanting to make a Akira-has-a-palace AU on AO3 but I'll need to get in character lol.

I haven't finished it yet, but i'm sure im pretty close. I would love to rp with you, if you would like!

I'm currently on my second play through of the game and I'm feeling the same way. I'd love to do an rp. I have a f and m persona oc as well as some ideas for a plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back