• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Perhaps an unordinary OC x OC request? - In search of an rp partner.

fra1l

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will most likely have only one fixed character I will use. The details of her will be mentioned later probably during the end of this post, and I may or may not link a document file for her specific traits and/or face claims.

Please note that I do not prefer characters with illustrated face claims that are either cartoony or drawn in a Japanese animation-like art style. (Either literate summaries and descriptions of the character like physical attributes, or an actual face claim would only suffice.)

I don't have any plots thought out as for now - in fact, I'd be grateful if you already have something in mind that you want to try. I am for now only looking forward to engaging in BxG role-plays, with me taking the female role.

Here are some plot traits I prefer;

- anything medieval, with both characters' species being humanoid.
- modern, with a setting that has both characters preferably be older than high school students.
- plots that include both or one characters to be sickly (mentally and/or physically, not in a fetishized nor inappropriate way at all.)

I like plots that have a dark atmosphere, and are unhealthy or heavy in terms of depth. Some good literary examples of plots I prefer would be;

Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights,
Vladmir Nabokov's Lolita

This is NOT what I am asking the plot to be. I am stating these books as an example for the type of overtone I want the plot to carry.

My responses will most likely differ from either semi literate to full paragraphs, depending on each interaction our characters will have. I will most likely only partake in OC x OC. Thank you.

I've also decided to send the character information privately when reached out through this thread or messages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back