• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters
Swimswamswom said:
@korigon wanna collab on a post just for a little bit since kepheus and fendrel are roommates?
I haven't had the best experiences with collabs, but if you're up for it, I'm sure we could work something out. Just start a convo and we'll see what happens from there?

EDIT: Sorry for no post today, was working something out with Swim. We've decided to wait a bit, but I should get a post out tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

(@BeyondPoetry, @Swimswamswom, @Veirrianna Valentine, @Doctor Jax, @Elle Joyner)

Good morrow, entourage,

Please direct yourself to the 'Overview' tab, subsection 'Entourage Cell Formation' for a quick review of all cells and their composition -- including NPC positions. Also, in the 'Overview' tab, subsection 'Mysteries of the Veil' is a simple map of the Kingdom of Regalis including the perimeter of the Veil. If you would like your character's hometown/city to appear on the map, please message me in PM with its name and location. This subsection will also be updated with information regarding the Veil as it is further explored by the Entourage.

On a final note, the royal army horn archetype mentioned by Prince Ceril will be updated to the 'A Swordman's Stratagem' subsection as it become relevant.

Thank you all,

Coin

looks like i waited waaaay too long to post :^)

ill try to pick up the pace, sry @everybody

@Elle Joyner

The answer is a very long winded yes. The entourage will travel as a group, but if the situation arises where we need to do the good 'ol "Let's split up, gang!" the cells will be the organization for that.

korigon said:
Why'd I have to be put in with him? Why can't I be put in with all the girls :[
tumblr_inline_nt0w5kFB4v1spsojg_540.jpg

i know man, i wanted to be in it too...

Cell 1, aka Cell Harem.

Cell 2, aka Cell Estrogen.

Cell 3, aka Cell Brooding

Cell 4, aka Cell You're-Gonna-Die

Cell 5, aka Cell You're-Gonna-Die-Too

(^.^)

Musician said:
Cell 1, aka Cell Harem.
Cell 2, aka Cell Estrogen.

Cell 3, aka Cell Brooding

Cell 4, aka Cell You're-Gonna-Die

Cell 5, aka Cell You're-Gonna-Die-Too

(^.^)
guess i should give up my hopes of finding fendrel a partner ;-;

*also I'm gonna put the word "brooding" in the post I'm whipping up rn just for u <3

Cell 5 prefers to be called The Red Shirts, Muse...

Although if I read correctly, they aren't separated from the others xD This is sort of just a "If things go to crap, run away with these people" back up plan?

Swimswamswom said:
guess i should give up my hopes of finding fendrel a partner ;-;
*also I'm gonna put the word "brooding" in the post I'm whipping up rn just for u <3
Don't worry, Aleida will STARE AT HIS CHEST.

Oh hey, right there's the ooc here. Hi guys! Also, as head of Cell Estrogen, I'd advise all other Cells to keep a distance unless you wish to catch the ensuing sass that will likely fester there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back