• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters

(@BeyondPoetry, @Swimswamswom, @Veirrianna Valentine, @Veirrianna Valentine today, I will catch up and put the GM approval stamp on those CSs tonight and adding them to the full roster (made available Character Signup tab and the Overview tab -- subsection 'Roster')

2. Character Relations

Final prior standing relationships with other characters should be fully fleshed out by this point. This includes relationships with servants, other auxiliaries and knight/squire relations. Let's not have any awkward "Oh hey! I remember you!" moment in the Veil.

3. Thank You!

Well, I had a lot less to address than I thought I did. So, as our characters prepare to depart into the Veil in the impending hours, I would like to thank all our applicants for making this RP possible. Love you guys. ((gags))

Happy posting :D

I'ma just lay it out, if you've spent time at the castle in the past two year, there's a fair chance you've seen Konoha wandering about doing her job excellently.

If that's the case then I either already know about you, as in Master Prince Ceril and Aleida.

If anyone else want to have any knowledge/met Konoha before, holler at me, otherwise you may or may not have heard tale of the exotic foreign servant at the castle. Also literally no one knows she's actually a part time bodyguard. At all.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I'ma just lay it out, if you've spent time at the castle in the past two year, there's a fair chance you've seen Konoha wandering about doing her job excellently.
If that's the case then I either already know about you, as in Master Prince Ceril and Aleida.

If anyone else want to have any knowledge/met Konoha before, holler at me, otherwise you may or may not have heard tale of the exotic foreign servant at the castle. Also literally no one knows she's actually a part time bodyguard. At all.

[/QUOTE]
They just think she's a saucy wench? ;D

This is the last chance for any of you to message me about past relationships with Gwendalin! Once folks start moving into the Veil, I won't be open to any other discussions regarding Gwendalin's background. You are all welcome to message me about future relationships with Gwendalin at anytime, however. (^.^)

@Veirrianna Valentine Yeah, I figured that would probably draw a few stares. Ain't seen someone like 'at before.

And seeing as Marnia is a squire who works with Edina they've probably been around the castle and seen her before. Is she real friendly? I kind of think Marnia wouldn't mind having some kind of camaraderie with her, seeing as she's low class parading as high class and kind of an outsider herself.

I don't think Konoha would be unfriendly at all. She'll be fairly quiet, more introspective than most, and it's also because she thinks about how to say what she's thinking, because she has to properly translate it into English, which isn't her first language, you know? Other than that she's friendly, and whilst she doesn't parade as upper class, she just holds herself proudly because she sees nothing wrong with being from a lower class, and takes pride in doing her work well regardless.

It's like how a farmer may not act as fancy next to a business man, but he also isn't going to feel less accomplished simply because the business man is viewed as fancier than he is. Cos the farmer still does good, honest work that they can feel proud of.

As far as Bella's concerned, she wouldn't know very many folks unless they had A.) Some relationship with her father (a blacksmith) or B.) She had at some point worked with them (which would only pertain to other servants).

Future plotting I'm totally game for, however :)

Aleida would probably know the Knights (as her father is one of the best and most trusted of them) and definitely Konoha because, well, Aleida is usually ALWAYS by Ceril's side.

And Konoha is always following Ceril around to clean up/retrieve/fix/fetch/do whatever Ceril asks for.

Edit: And make sure he doesn't die xD

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]As far as Bella's concerned, she wouldn't know very many folks unless they had A.) Some relationship with her father (a blacksmith) or B.) She had at some point worked with them (which would only pertain to other servants).
Future plotting I'm totally game for, however :)

[/QUOTE]
I like to imagine that Konoha is one of the nicer servants that Arabella's met, provided Arabella is a castle servant. In my eyes Konoha would try to help Arabella along with a gentle hand and kind words, and also be the type to make sure the finished work always looks as it should, even if the job was initially done wrong.(Implying that she would occasionally come in behind Arabella and fix any mistakes she made).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella has attached herself to her work like a leech, so mistakes would be few and far between, but there'd be more than one occasion she might need to be reminded to sleep or eat lol

Alrighty, so lets see, Bella would have to be reminded to eat and sleep cos she works hard...

Konoha would respect her work ethic, and more than likely be on friendly terms with Bella, despite the fact that she is not the most talkative of people, which Bella can view however she sees fit.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I don't think Konoha would be unfriendly at all. She'll be fairly quiet, more introspective than most, and it's also because she thinks about how to say what she's thinking, because she has to properly translate it into English, which isn't her first language, you know? Other than that she's friendly, and whilst she doesn't parade as upper class, she just holds herself proudly because she sees nothing wrong with being from a lower class, and takes pride in doing her work well regardless.
It's like how a farmer may not act as fancy next to a business man, but he also isn't going to feel less accomplished simply because the business man is viewed as fancier than he is. Cos the farmer still does good, honest work that they can feel proud of.

[/QUOTE]
I can dig it. In that case, I think Marnie will get along just fine with Konoha, though Marnie might be a little hard to understand seeing as I imagined her with a really thick, rural accent.

They'll probably have an equally interesting time attempting to understand each other, but it'll be fun xD I'm just waiting for Coin's next post. It's most likely to have my cue =P

Amelia is usually confined to the kitchen area so chances are that she would have seen the castle servants around in passing. I doubt that the servants in this rp happen to be kitchen wenchs though. Lol THAR YA GO, my contribution. I am going to try to work on a post now but I am pretty busy today.

yea future plots/relations are a-ok for me but people may have (or probably have) heard of Fendrel's name before but never actually knew him for obvious reasons

I'll post today btw

Marnie will have DEF seen Amelia, because the kitchen is her freaking favorite place. She loves cooking, she loves eating, and she loves fire -- all her favorite things in one spot.

Maybe pals?

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]Marnie will have DEF seen Amelia, because the kitchen is her freaking favorite place. She loves cooking, she loves eating, and she loves fire -- all her favorite things in one spot.
Maybe pals?

[/QUOTE]
PFFT, of course! I can see them swapping recipes and Amelia would probably sneak some yummy treats Marnie's way.

Swimswamswom said:
yea future plots/relations are a-ok for me but people may have (or probably have) heard of Fendrel's name before but never actually knew him for obvious reasons
I'll post today btw
Aleida's just going to stare at him, ALL THE TIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back