• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters
@Doctor Jax oh definitely, the fact that he's alone is what's gonna cause him a decent piece of his mental turmoil in the rp

The only thing is there's a reason he has no friends yet – he's fuckin' terrifying. Like if you look at him you can't help but feel scared, and of course, the name Fendrel the Reaper strikes fear into the hearts of warriors

@Swimswamswom

Yeah, that might be a problem when trying to find someone to be friends with. 'Specially if legend says you killed someone at the age of like seven...

Swimswamswom said:
@Doctor Jax oh definitely, the fact that he's alone is what's gonna cause him a decent piece of his mental turmoil in the rp
The only thing is there's a reason he has no friends yet – he's fuckin' terrifying. Like if you look at him you can't help but feel scared, and of course, the name Fendrel the Reaper strikes fear into the hearts of warriors
Nah man, Fendrel and Kepheus are going to end up being die-hard friends. They'll go on to star in a buddy cop film, or something. Opposites attract?!

@korigon @Doctor Jax

e5c1TLt.jpg

Swimswamswom said:

WHEN THE BIG BAD VEIL COMES CALLING, ONLY THE BEST OF REGALIS PD WILL BE ABLE TO STEP IT UP!

KEPHEUS KERBEROS IS A VETERAN SWORD SERGEANT. BITTER FROM REJECTION AND HAUNTED BY GHOST OF THE PAST, HE TEAMS UP WITH FENDREL "REAPER" WOLFE, A RELENTLESS ROOKIE WHO SEEKS TO FULFILL HIS AMBITIONS AND AVENGE HIS FAMILY. AS THE MYSTERY OF THE CLOAK OF DARKNESS UNRAVELS, KERBEROS AND 'THE REAPER' DISCOVER CLUES POINTING TO PRINCE CERIL 'THE FIRST' AMBRYN AND HIS LOVER, ALEDIA 'THEON' GREYJOY! WILL THE TWO OPPOSITES LEARN TO TRUST EACH OTHER FOR THE GOOD OF REGALIS? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

Hay guys. I had a good laugh, even with that. But let's keep this OOC for plot related chatter, please. I'd like it to be easy for people to catch up with and not cluttered.

Thank ye!

Coin said:
Hay guys. I had a good laugh, even with that. But let's keep this OOC for plot related chatter, please. I'd like it to be easy for people to catch up with and not cluttered.
Thank ye!
aye aye cap'n, sorry about the ship gettin' off course

WHEN THE BIG BAD COIN COMES CALLING, ONLY THE BEST OF REGALIS PD WILL BE ABLE TO STEP IT UP!

Sorry about that, will try to avoid getting off topic!

I'll try to get a post out tomorrow morning, going to be busy for the rest of the night. Hopefully *cough* Fendrel will be introduced by then.

IM WRITING IT RN AM SRy

sorry if that was bad but yea managed to get something out

Good morrow, entourage,

Please note I am beginning to give the RP a gentle shove in the right direction through a minor time skip. If you have any interactions left to do before the time skip to the night dinner, please conclude them in the next couple of posts.

Enjoy one on the house on the Ambryn crown!

Thank you all,

Coin

Would it be realistically possible for Kepheus to carry around a flask and live in a perpetual state of drunkenness?

If expected to dazzlem the lassies around town and laze about, yes, if expected to perform soldierly duties? Nah mate, t'isnae happening

I think you overestimate how much alcohol a flask can carry. Yes, he can have a flask. No, he cannot remain drunk all the time.

Ugh, making the broken English for Konoha is probably the hardest thing I've ever done in writing, and it grates on my everliving last nerve xD

Coin said:
I think you overestimate how much alcohol a flask can carry. Yes, he can have a flask. No, he cannot remain drunk all the time.
What about two flask?

Yeah, I understand the amount won't be that much. Today is an exception!

I think I might've gotten a little confused. What time is it in-universe? I may have posted something way too far into the future. If I did, I can fix it.

The posting period in-universe right now is any time between when Ceril made his speech to just before the sun rises. Ideally, that is.

We may all be a bit skewed xD -- I asked Coin if it was okay to move ahead at the end of my post, but I'm gonna hold off on posting again until everyone catches up

What season is the expedition taking place? I'm assuming midsummer still, but I wanted to make sure. Also, just noticed the strategem page. Thanks for having that :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back