• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters

Coin

world's okayest lobotomite
PENANCE BEHIND THE VEIL

Please use this chat exclusively for plotting regarding Penance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I submitted a character in the role of a servant. I didn't mention which knight she was a servant to. If I get accepted, please feel free to assign her to any knight you want.

Hi there, @Honey Bee. At this point in time, I have edited the structuring of the entourage and therefore, servants will serve functionally separate from the knight's order. Should a knight require a servant, I will definitely point them your way but for the time being, your character will serve the entourage as a whole rather than a specific knight or noble.

Coin said:
Hi there, @Honey Bee. At this point in time, I have edited the structuring of the entourage and therefore, servants will serve functionally separate from the knight's order. Should a knight require a servant, I will definitely point them your way but for the time being, your character will serve the entourage as a whole rather than a specific knight or noble.
Okay! Thank you for clearing that up. I failed to notice the change at first.

(@BeyondPoetry, @Swimswamswom, @Honey Bee)

Good evening, entourage,

Please note that I am beginning considerations for the start date for this roleplay. As of now, I believe that an appropriate start date will be as early as the evening of Friday the 14th or as late as Sunday the 16th. If these dates conflict with you or your schedule, please inform me at your earliest availability.

Also note, any unfilled slots will automatically be transferred to NPC control.

Any additional queries should be directed to me as well,

Thank you all,

Coin

I just want to let everyone know that I am not available on Friday nights and usually all day on Saturday. Otherwise, I should be available any other time throughout the week.

(@BeyondPoetry, @Swimswamswom, @Honey Bee, @The Gunrunner, @Kagura, @general ostruppen, @korigon)

Good evening again, entourage,

The roleplay will officially begin Saturday the 15th, 12:01AM EST. Please refrain from posting until I have made the introduction post at that time.

Also, signups will run all the way until the roleplay begins. I will stop accepting character sheets as soon as the intro post has been made.

Thank you all,

Coin

Oh. I never made a formal announcement. Yeah -- go ahead and introduce your characters if you like. VV, your character would have been travelling with the Prince to Ashlow rather than with the auxiliaries.

I can't post right now because I'm super sad and practically still crying from watching anime (Charlotte ep. 7, watch the anime guys its amazing) so I feel like if I tried to write for Fendrel now he'd end up punching something and bursting into tears so i just need a bit of time before i reply

That is kind of you, Musician! (I am on the phone and I am not sure how to tag someone, sorry!)

I have no clue what anyone might want to plot with Amelia for but I am totally open, if anybody is interested.

I might post tomorrow BTW. Excited to see everyone's posts.

Like I said, if anyone is interested, just shoot me a message! If you want to tag someone, Honey, just put the '@' sign in front of their name! ( :) )

@Musician

I'm always open for subplots and stuff like that, though I don't have any ideas right now. If anyone is up for anything just say so!

A bit different topic but it's pretty interesting for me ( In my opinion ) writing with people who I consider a lot better than myself. If you guys have any suggestions on how I could improve, it would be appreciated!

From what I understand, everyone's favourite subplot right not is that the Prince has brought Konoha for fun in the veil. True story mates xD

(This is an inside joke for two others =P )

Hey, guys! I put in my character, and I'm all up for subplots too. Although, I do have a question -- am I supposed to be putting GM approved or does Coin do that? I'm brand spanking new.

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]Hey, guys! I put in my character, and I'm all up for subplots too. Although, I do have a question -- am I supposed to be putting GM approved or does Coin do that? I'm brand spanking new.

[/QUOTE]
Hey there, Jax! Coin should take care of the GM note for you. That just means that he approves your CS. He does have work for about another half an hour so he might not be able to label it until later. You're more than welcome to message him personally and ask him if it's okay for you to post!

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]Hey, guys! I put in my character, and I'm all up for subplots too. Although, I do have a question -- am I supposed to be putting GM approved or does Coin do that? I'm brand spanking new.

[/QUOTE]
Hi there! Coin will do that himself when you are approved.

Edit: Whoops, too slow.

[/QUOTE]
coin does that if he approves it :P

welp im late

@Musican, @Honeybee, @Swimswamswom

Thanks guys! I just wanted to know so I didn't jump the gun. I'm sorry if I'm a little rusty -- it's been a while since I jumped into an RP.

Also -- Swim, your avatar is glorious.

And thanks! Yeah, I noticed, and that makes me feel a lot better. It might take me a bit to get my landlegs. I'm new to the site.

Apologies for the silence guys! Just got out of a pretty good concert. Anywho, I'm totally open to any subplots with Edina if you guys have any ideas let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back