• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters
@Elle Joyner, Gwendalin's father is a blacksmith, if you would like to entertain something around that.

@Doctor Jax, who is Marina addressing at the end of your post? I would just like to clarify so I know how to run along in my following post.

To all company, I am leaving town early tomorrow morning! I will most likely have my computer on me, but my time to access the internet will be incredibly cut back. My return will be made on Wednesday, so you can expect normal activity on Thursday. =)

Muse - Twinsies! (I'mabsolutelyjustkidding!) -- I imagine the fathers knew each other, possibly a friendly rivalry.

Okay, thanks, Jax!

I am going to try to get a post in before I leave out of here! (^.^)

I'm going to say that Kepheus wouldn't recognize anyone from castle grounds or things of that nature. Brothels and bars, on the other hand. . . Uhh. . .

I may try to just have him be the odd man out in terms of friendship, as Kepheus isn't a particularly happy nor handsome fellow. He's going to be used to everyone dying around him, obviously not the best environment.

Well, yea, so fairly certain that 'Master' Prince Ceril knows of Konoha's actions now. You know, maybe just a little. Not too much, but I think, maybe, juuuuuuuuust maybe, knows enough. What about you lot, you think he will pick up on the very, very subtle hint that Konoha has followed him?

Also, yes, Konoha put down the highly untrained farmer easily. It's because he's a highly untrained farmer, not because she is the ultimate warrior.

Perhaps, just maybe. I like how Konoha is apologizing to the prince and kneeling right next to the dude who is clearly in pain. At least she didn't kill him xD .

Anyway, I'll try to have a followup later tonight. We're gettin' close to the action here, folks. This who haven't gotten your post in, do so soon.

Well she doesn't feel she is to make that call. She has protected her Master Prince Ceril, and that is what she felt she needed to do, but she does not assume authority to make a decision on the man's fate now, because she feels it's not her place. Oh, and she straight up went against Ceril's words, and now he's right there and knows it xD

Fixing to post, have a question first. Are we supposed to have npcs as our tent-mates, or are we supposed to be sharing the tent with other protagonist?

You may tent with whoever you wish that is of equivalent rank. If that is an NPC, please provide me their name, age, gender and combat skillset (bonus points for phalanx troops using spear and shield). If you wish to tent with another player, please make proper arrangements.

OH! I was gonna ask that too - are the servants just bunking in one big tent? Do they -have- a tent? xD

Well Konoha is most likely either going to stand guard outside Ceril's tent, or sleep lightly with in a few metres of it just in case of trouble xD Especially after the thing with the angry citizen

This is the same for the servants -- they will also be two to a tent, though theirs will be considerably smaller because they don't have to store heavy armor and weapons.

They will be structured and appear similar to these in the link below:

http://s317.photobucket.com/user/mauther/media/papermau originals/romantentsxxxxx-1.jpg.html

The tent pictured on the right will be how a Knight's tent will appear. The tent on the left will be how an auxiliary troop's tent will appear.

I guess it's just me and @Swimswamswom since everyone else is either a knight, a servant, or ineligible. (</3)

@korigon sure, should be interesting too since they're both quiet x3

I WILL GET MY FIRST POST UP SOON AFTER I READ EVERYTHING I AM VERY SORRY

@Swimswamswom @Veirrianna Valentine

Lawls, I was like Oh snap. Anyways, it looks like Marnia may have made a mistake with taking the old guy back to his house, but she figured getting beaten up by a tiny Asian woman would take the wind out of his sails. She is very impressed with Konoha, btw.

As for squires, I'm guessing they're holing up with their respective knights.

@Swimswamswom

Bahahaha! Secondhand embarrassment, at its finest. Fendrel seems like an interesting kinda guy, just not the kind you'd talk to while he's sharpening a sword or something.

@Swimswamswom Uh, welp, looks like Marn's ain't gonna go over there then.

Course, I don't know. Fendrel needs a buddy, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back