• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Peaky Blinders

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I probably should start a collective thread, since this is now my second one. However, I'm not particularly looking for a general role play, but rather specifics.

I'm currently looking for a literate writing partner willing to write as Micheal Gray. And, yeah, of course I double, just ask me about which particular character that you’re looking for. If you want to see if we’re compatible. I have two writing samples on this thread for my shorter posts, but I do thoroughly enjoy writing, and my posts can extend much longer. In essence, it just depends on what you give to me. I can range from three paragraphs a character to a chapter— and have no preference for either. Only... no one liners, and please try and keep up SPAG.
I don't want to spend too long with a dreary dos and do nots of writing. I like to have fun, not suffocate people. So, put up with my flaws and I'll put up with yours!

Have a lovely day :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back